PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

Una domanda x chi ha già preso i biglietti: se si sceglie il pack 2 concerti (teatro+forum) i nominativi dei biglietti devono essere uguali x entrambi i concerti? Intendo, se vado una sera con una persona e una sera con un'altra si può oppure li devo prendere separatamente? Grazie

It was not my first choice but due to my work schedule ( :annoyed: )and thanks to @Sweetieval :huglove: (please don't get killed ....:biggrin2: ) I'm on the way to Roma.

Now I have to check if I'd better fly from Paris or Luxembourg ....

Thank you @dcdeb( I hope you didn't have to wake up too early) and Mika team !

Edited by carafon
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, carafon said:

It was not my first choice but due to my work schedule ( :annoyed: )and thanks to @Sweetieval :huglove: (please don't get killed ....:biggrin2: ) I'm on the way to Roma.

Now I have to check if I'd better fly from Paris or Luxembourg ....

Thank you @dcdeb( I hope you didn't have to wake up too early) and Mika team !

Well, I 'll do my best not to be killed but, for the moment, I haven't told my husband 😊 His mother has been staying in hospital, that was not the day 🤫

Are you saying that you are going to Roma because I am going too ? 😂

I don't know where is the venue but I plan to stay a few days there..

I was even thinking maybe coming directly to Roma from Milano because there are some people there I would like to meet again like @holdingyourdrinkans @Serendipity

in this case I guess I have to cancel Firenze... or I have to move to Italy directly 🤭😄 I still have an old lover there, and he is single now 😂 that's another option 

Well, I have looked to the plane's prices and the flight was really cheaper to Milano than Roma 🤷🏼‍♀️ so I took my tickets to Milano and will take a chance to spend a long week end in Italy ✌🏻🏻🏻 I am crazy, I know 😊

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

I was even thinking maybe coming directly to Roma from Milano because there are some people there I would like to meet again like @holdingyourdrinkans @Serendipity

in this case I guess I have to cancel Firenze... or I have to move to Italy directly 🤭😄 I still have an old lover there, and he is single now 😂 that's another option 

Well, I have looked to the plane's prices and the flight was really cheaper to Milano than Roma 🤷🏼‍♀️ so I took my tickets to Milano and will take a chance to spend a long week end in Italy ✌🏻🏻🏻 I am crazy, I know 😊

YEEEESSSS!!!!!:group_hug::groupwave::fangurl:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

I was even thinking maybe coming directly to Roma from Milano because there are some people there I would like to me

❤️❤️❤️

9 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Haha! I would love to see you ALIVE, so please don’t tell your husband what you have just told us. Just friendly and life-saving advice :lol3:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've received emails from TicketOne advising that there was a technical issue with the previously issued tickets, and with links to the new tickets. Anyone else had this? 

I got an e-mail like that about the invoice, but not about the tickets. :dunno:

Btw I found info about the fan packs in a link on ticketone. They are cheaper (at least cheaper than the tickets I bought!), but it's reserved areas, you can't just pick any ticket. Also it says it's non transferable. https://www.friendsandpartners.it/images/companies/1/MIKA The Magic Piano - DESCRIZIONE FANPACK - Vers.2022_02_03.pdf?1643992584244

MIKA%20%20The%20Magic%20Piano%20-%20DESC

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

I got an e-mail like that about the invoice, but not about the tickets. :dunno:

Btw I found info about the fan packs in a link on ticketone. They are cheaper (at least cheaper than the tickets I bought!), but it's reserved areas, you can't just pick any ticket. Also it says it's non transferable. https://www.friendsandpartners.it/images/companies/1/MIKA The Magic Piano - DESCRIZIONE FANPACK - Vers.2022_02_03.pdf?1643992584244

MIKA%20%20The%20Magic%20Piano%20-%20DESC

Yes, my mistake, its the invoices. Sorry! 

Thanks for this info. Wish we'd known about the fan packs in advance. Non transferable, but it says a name change can be applied if necessary. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, my mistake, its the invoices. Sorry! 

Thanks for this info. Wish we'd known about the fan packs in advance. Non transferable, but it says a name change can be applied if necessary. 

Yes, I received it as well. Even checked if it's not a scam because not any email before.

My e-tickets were sent in a separate email. I can see them as well in the TicketOne app.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hero said:

I've received emails from TicketOne advising that there was a technical issue with the previously issued tickets, and with links to the new tickets. Anyone else had this? 

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I received it as well. Even checked if it's not a scam because not any email before.

My e-tickets were sent in a separate email. I can see them as well in the TicketOne app.

I received these emails also and think it IS some sort of scam, or at least a technical glitch of some kind. The invoice/receipt numbers they use don't match my order numbers at all, so I haven't clicked on the links in the emails. Even though it has a ticketone.it domain, I think there's something very odd. I'll see if I can find out more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I received these emails also and think it IS some sort of scam, or at least a technical glitch of some kind. The invoice/receipt numbers they use don't match my order numbers at all, so I haven't clicked on the links in the emails. Even though it has a ticketone.it domain, I think there's something very odd. I'll see if I can find out more.

Oh, so I am not alone. I didn't click on the link either. Just in case. I don't need any invoice (for the moment :wink2:  )

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Deb! This means we will see you in Italy? :das:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, I noticed that.

For the Palazzo Dello Sport in Rome, shortly after the presale, they had this to choose from with the fan pack:

grafik.thumb.png.56acbab4c35b14eb366a78f304b17c90.png

Without it looked like that:

grafik.thumb.png.cb26f4308f7a4f0c807adc5b236e1e49.png

And with the Auditorium Parco della Musica, you could choose this with the fan pack:

grafik.thumb.png.201fda085c0c2538b19e0d4a1b987727.png

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Wish we'd known about the fan packs in advance

Me too. :emot-sad:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Quoting myself here because I had an email from an Italian fan who assured me that these emails were quite OK, nothing to worry about. So I guess even though the numbers don't seem to match the tickets or our orders, they are apparently legit. :whew:

58 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Deb! This means we will see you in Italy? :das:

Well, surprisingly, yes! I think so! I was talking about the tour and saying how it was so soon after London, I really shouldn't go, and my husband said yes, I should! Who am I to argue with that? :lol3:

So I have gotten myself tickets for Rome... probably won't be able to do other shows, but it will be great to see the end of the tour at least!

:excite:

• Like 12