2 JULY 2022: Look Out London! MFC 15th Anniversary Party

dcdeb

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Yikes! Really? That is a worry! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, too!

Thanks! The situation is really worrying, last Friday more than 120 flights have been cancelled from Heathrow due to the staff shortage after the pandemic https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/cancelled-flights-updates-british-airways-heathrow-b2093188.html

All the airports in the UK have problems and because of the lack of employees, the queues are endless and you have to go to the airport many hours before the flight. 

They even evacuated the passengers after waiting for 3 hours in the plane, due to the last minute cancellation :sad:

• Sad 2

Thanks @CrazyChloe15  and @Laurel -- received your payments, as well as a few others.

Updating the list once again.  There are now just *6* spaces left!

Adprice

Anna Ko Kolkowska
dcdeb
Michelle Blondet
mellody
FannySpina14
Kata (x2)
Lisahoogenboom
Laetitia Hochede
Manu Ganzerla
Sophie-Laure
Beatrixxx_always
camille*
lyli
Narimene (x2)
Jade Lesoto
cerise
wiki M
Zita (x2)
An'Art
carolinechedo
Ingrid
France7885
katia sekula
Gabry74
Grazia Artuso
Salserina
Treasa
Tiny Love CJ (x2)
tiibet
crazyaboutmika
Statue of Liberty
Serendipity (x2)
Maaike…
Jojotje
MaraB
Romy04
SilviaM (x2)
pascale_geneva
Hero
holdingyourdrink (x2)
Chiara83
Prisca
emily2b (x2)
Gigimau
Sabine64
perhonita
krysady
Chrissie
BineHH
vanessa-love-mika
RAK1

Sonelle (x2)
Stefasera
XaviMarc

jajinka5 (x2)

ISAJF414

Miky Schyns

anilado

frenchfan84

CrazyChloe15

Patricia Birden
Saida Melgar

Laurel

• Like 7

On 30/05/2022 at 17:57, Carolinechedo said:

Bonjour à tous

je rentre de week-end et confirme ma participation pour la soirée,

fais un mail comme demandé et paye également via paypal.

bonne soirée;) 

*paiement bien effectué :) 

53 minutes ago, Ma.Kot. said:

Hello! I just wanted to ask, are there still 6 places left as the last post says, or they were already filled? :) 

You should send a message to @dcdeb and ask, but I guess she would have posted here if there were no more places left.

3 hours ago, Mayli said:

Hiya Dedeb,

May I know is there still available to join as I just met some Chinese/Hong Kong MIKA fans in UK recently on Facebook and do you mind if we join you all as well?🙏Thank you!

Mei

Hi Mei, there are just 3 spaces left as of this moment.

If you Paypal your money ( £20/person ) ASAP I will reserve space for you. Let me know! And we'll look forward to meeting you soon!

56 minutes ago, Mayli said:

Please reserve one for me please as I still need a bit time to wait for their response but is that possible if more than 2 to join,let's say maybe 3-4?By the way,I don't have PayPal so is there any other way to pay for my space?Thank you!🙏😁

I'm sorry, but the pub says capacity for the space is 80 maximum. I will hold the last 3 spaces for you for a bit, but unless there is a cancellation that is the limit.

I will send you a private message so that we can discuss payment options. Thanks!

As of 13 June 2022:

Adprice

Anna Ko Kolkowska
dcdeb
Michelle Blondet
mellody
FannySpina14
Kata (x2)
Lisahoogenboom
Laetitia Hochede
Manu Ganzerla
Sophie-Laure
Beatrixxx_always
camille*
lyli
Narimene (x2)
cerise
wiki M
Zita (x2)
An'Art
carolinechedo
Ingrid
France7885
katia sekula
Gabry74
Grazia Artuso
Salserina
Treasa
Tiny Love CJ (x2)
tiibet
crazyaboutmika
Statue of Liberty
Serendipity (x2)
Maaike…
Jojotje
MaraB
Romy04
SilviaM (x2)
pascale_geneva
Hero
holdingyourdrink (x2)
Chiara83
Prisca
emily2b (x2)
Gigimau
Sabine64
perhonita
krysady
Chrissie
BineHH
vanessa-love-mika
RAK1

Sonelle (x2)
Stefasera
XaviMarc

jajinka5 (x2)

ISAJF414

Miky Schyns

anilado

frenchfan84

CrazyChloe15

Patricia Birden
Saida Melgar

Laurel

Phoebe Jeffery (x2)

Ma.Kot.

We've had a cancellation, so that leaves 4 spaces. @Mayli has requested one, and possibly the remaining three spaces for her new friends -- I'll hold those spots for 24 hours.

If all 4 of those spots are taken, then that's our 80!

I will start a waiting list, just in case there should be any other cancellations.

Thank you all, so much!

As it's getting closer now, I guess we should start talking about flowers/gift for Mika?

And maybe other get-togethers for the weekend?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I'm sorry, but the pub says capacity for the space is 80 maximum. I will hold the last 3 spaces for you for a bit, but unless there is a cancellation that is the limit.

I will send you a private message so that we can discuss payment options. Thanks!

Hi dcdeb, I am Mayli's friend and I'll join the meeting together with her. I can pay via Paypal. Please share the payment detail with me. Thank you :) !!

9 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

@cola @Mayli The Paypal account is mfcregister@gmail.com -- if you could send your payments to me there ASAP that would be great! Thanks!

Just sent £40 to you, please check. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mayli said:

I'm still waiting for one Taiwanese fans' reply.He said he would like to come but need to apply for the day off from the company he is working now so how long can his reservation left?🙏

I can wait a day. I'll let you know if someone else wants to come to the party and I need that space.

Me and my Mum are changing plans for the 2nd so that we're not too tired for concert day. Sadly this means I won't be able to make it to the meet up.

Happy to let my two spaces go to someone else or towards a gift for Mika! 😊

On concert day I'll hopefully be in the Roundhouse cafe anytime between 2-4pm, come and say hello and I'll see you all then! :thumb_yello:

On 6/13/2022 at 8:15 PM, dcdeb said:

As of 13 June 2022:

Adprice

Anna Ko Kolkowska
dcdeb
Michelle Blondet
mellody
FannySpina14
Kata (x2)
Lisahoogenboom
Laetitia Hochede
Manu Ganzerla
Sophie-Laure
Beatrixxx_always
camille*
lyli
Narimene (x2)
cerise
wiki M
Zita (x2)
An'Art
carolinechedo
Ingrid
France7885
katia sekula
Gabry74
Grazia Artuso
Salserina
Treasa
Tiny Love CJ (x2)
tiibet
crazyaboutmika
Statue of Liberty
Serendipity (x2)
Maaike…
Jojotje
MaraB
Romy04
SilviaM (x2)
pascale_geneva
Hero
holdingyourdrink (x2)
Chiara83
Prisca
emily2b (x2)
Gigimau
Sabine64
perhonita
krysady
Chrissie
BineHH
vanessa-love-mika
RAK1

Sonelle (x2)
Stefasera
XaviMarc

jajinka5 (x2)

ISAJF414

Miky Schyns

anilado

frenchfan84

CrazyChloe15

Patricia Birden
Saida Melgar

Laurel

Phoebe Jeffery (x2)

Ma.Kot.

We've had a cancellation, so that leaves 4 spaces. @Mayli has requested one, and possibly the remaining three spaces for her new friends -- I'll hold those spots for 24 hours.

If all 4 of those spots are taken, then that's our 80!

I will start a waiting list, just in case there should be any other cancellations.

Thank you all, so much!

As it's getting closer now, I guess we should start talking about flowers/gift for Mika?

And maybe other get-togethers for the weekend?

Yes, I guess we should talk the present as the day is coooooooooming. 🥳

Do we buy flowers or you think about something else as well? 
xxx

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mayli said:

he may think that we should donate the money 💰💵 to some Charity organisations to help people needed like people who are still in the wars etc🙏

I don't think we'll do a charity gift for London, a separate charity donation page is always set up for his birthday anyway, last year we choose the UNHCR. Maybe this year it will be something for the people in Ukraine, it hasn't been decided yet.

😊

On 6/14/2022 at 2:14 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Me and my Mum are changing plans for the 2nd so that we're not too tired for concert day. Sadly this means I won't be able to make it to the meet up.

Happy to let my two spaces go to someone else or towards a gift for Mika! 😊

On concert day I'll hopefully be in the Roundhouse cafe anytime between 2-4pm, come and say hello and I'll see you all then! :thumb_yello:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, CJ!

4 hours ago, Zita said:

Yes, I guess we should talk the present as the day is coooooooooming. 🥳

Do we buy flowers or you think about something else as well? 
xxx

Flowers are always nice and we know he appreciates them. Gifts are tricky -- I mean, it's not like Mika doesn't have money. What do you get for the man who has everything, even rainbow balloon wings? :wink2:

3 hours ago, Mayli said:

Sorry,can we cook some foods for him lol 😆 I don't know but I watched his interview in HK long time ago that he said he likes HK foods so much!That made me to think what if I try to cook some some Chinese/HK foods or snacks for him?But I don't know,instead of buying flowers or cards to him,he may think that we should donate the money 💰💵 to some Charity organisations to help people needed like people who are still in the wars etc🙏

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I don't think we'll do a charity gift for London, a separate charity donation page is always set up for his birthday anyway, last year we choose the UNHCR. Maybe this year it will be something for the people in Ukraine, it hasn't been decided yet.

😊

Right, we have his birthday charity donation coming up very soon. It was actually for the Lebanese Red Cross last year, but I think this year we might go back to UNHCR and designate our donation to go to Ukrainian refugees, if that's possible. I've spoken to Mika's team to make sure there isn't some other charity he'd prefer, waiting on an answer.

So about food... these days, I'm not sure that's such a great idea. I think between Covid and all the other viruses out there, plus how weird the world can be, most homemade food gifts go straight into the bin. Packaged food might be OK, but still... I'm not sure what security will do with it, so I'm a little leery about saying you should do that.

Flowers are a safer bet.

1 hour ago, Soaring Simpson said:

Are there still tickets going?

@Soaring SimpsonTickets for the pub party? Well, I'm not doing proper tickets, but yes, there are still spaces. If CJ and her mum are cancelling then I guess I have 4 spaces again.

14 minutes ago, Mayli said:

I believe there are still two left?But what is the name of the venue?I still didn't know lol 😆

I'm holding back on the venue name because I'm still (STILL) waiting to hear back from them regarding the menu. I'm getting a little concerned, actually. If they should happen to fall through, I do have a back-up plan, but I'd rather not resort to that.

Don't worry, I'll have all the details one way or the other within the next few days!