2023 - Mika@Monte Carlo Summer Festival - Monaco, August 4th

krysady

https://www.montecarlosbm.com/fr/spectacles/monte-carlo-summer-festival/mika?fbclid=IwAR1JTjslnIe0WeO6TbY0j9V7PDMRUHBBwXHgJ8yPe51hqDHZtXtbOinL9Dg

MIKA  

Le vendredi 4 août 2023

L’emblématique auteur-compositeur-interprète et musicien libano-américano-britannique ou tout simplement génial MIKA, phénomène aux tenues excentriques s’apprête à retourner le Sporting le 4 août !

Informations
  • Date : 4 août 2023
  • Salle de concert : Salle des Étoiles
  • Type de concert : Dîner-spectacle
  • Ouverture des portes : 20h00
  • Début du concert : à partir de 22h30
  • Site officiel : http://www.yomika.com/
  • Mail: ticketoffice@sbm.mc
  • Age minimum : 7 ans
  • Dress code : Veste obligatoire - Tenue correcte exigée
  • Service Voiturier

"Laissez vos problèmes à l’extérieur. Ici, la vie est belle, tout le monde est beau, les filles sont belles, les garçons sont beaux", la sensation MIKA commence ainsi dans chacun de ses spectacles, avec cette invitation.

Le chanteur construit sa carrière sur cette philosophie. Avec cinq albums studio à son actif et un sixième en préparation, MIKA transporte ses fans dans un monde d’espièglerie et de romance au milieu d’une pop alternative. C'est un artiste de la renaissance dont le nom a bel et bien trouvé sa place aux côtés d'artistes légendaires comme Elton John, Freddie Mercury et Prince.

Dans son premier album Life In Cartoon Motion, sorti en 2007, sur lequel figure le méga succès "Grace Kelly", MIKA présente une atmosphère intemporelle. Nommé aux Grammy Awards, il remporte aussi un Brit Award et sort trois autres albums : The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love et No Place In Heaven devenus disques de platine.

Tout au long de sa carrière, MIKA jongle habilement entre les tournées internationales, les émissions de variétés et de radio européennes qu’il anime, un rôle qu’il prend très à cœur dans notre fauteuil rouge préféré lorsqu’il se glisse dans le costume de juge de The Voice, et mène une myriade de projets créatifs allant du travail d'illustrateur à celui de chroniqueur ou encore de créateur de mode. Le polyglotte aux cinq langues, a vendu plus de 10 millions de disques certifiés or et platine dans 32 pays du monde.

Son retour très attendu fait déjà parler de lui et promet une soirée colorée.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So who is going to Monte Carlo? black and white love GIF

14 hours ago, Prisca said:

Me! :blush:

360 euros is a lot for a ticket, I've definitely never paid that much for a ticket just for Mika (Coachella was definitely more expensive, but there it was three days and not just Mika). But it's with dinner and it's significantly more expensive for me to go to America or Japan. I can go to Monaco by car and I definitely won't sleep there.

14 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think my problem would be the outfit. You have to wear nice, elegant one and this is definitely not me......

My pink shirt with the word M I K A on my back wouldn't pass :bleh:

Yes, I also have to think about what to put on. But I have seen photos: They would probably let me in with black trousers and blouse. I'd kind of like to buy a dress anyway (also for when Mika might do a philharmonic concert again, but when it's a bit warmer than in Paris). Yes I know, you don't wear dresses. My maid of honour dress might be a bit of an overkill, or not? 😅

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A photo please?

I'll look for one tomorrow. I think though that I should probably start another thread, going a bit :ot:here.

20230303_101016.thumb.jpg.476be2479c2b356bb903a6542f76a45a.jpg

Trauzeuginnenkleid.jpg.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Do you have a nice wrap or shawl you can pop round your shoulders if you get chilly? 

I have a black scarf, that would probably work. But I'll probably take my white blazer with flowers (that I bought much, much earlier before Mika came with his "Spring theme"), that should be enough. It should be warm enough in Monaco at the beginning of August though. 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

I have a black scarf, that would probably work. But I'll probably take my white blazer with flowers (that I bought much, much earlier before Mika came with his "Spring theme"), that should be enough. It should be warm enough in Monaco at the beginning of August though. 😅

Ooh, the blazer sounds nice. Got a pic? 

True, it should be warm. Or even hot with Mika there. :das:

• Like 1

Monaco di Baviera? No? Ah damn.  :rolleyes:  (I actually might pay this ticket price for a special event like this if it if it was anywhere close, but Monte Carlo is just too expensive to reach from here)

*Waits for lottery luck* :wait:

Love the dress Prisca, and agree, I think it's perfect for an evening in Monte Carlo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ooh, the blazer sounds nice. Got a pic? 

I knew this was coming. 😅I have photos of it and I'm so upset that I can't seem to find them. :facepalm:I'll look again tomorrow because I really want to find these photos. Otherwise I'll take photos of it. 😅

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

True, it should be warm. Or even hot with Mika there. :das:

:das:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Monaco di Baviera?

:lmfao:

I remember talking to an Italian woman and she told me to meet her in Monaco in Germany and I was soooo confused :aah:   Later I found out she meant Munich :lmfao:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, krysady said:

:lmfao:

I remember talking to an Italian woman and she told me to meet her in Monaco in Germany and I was soooo confused :aah:   Later I found out she meant Munich :lmfao:

I was in Italy in 2010 at a language school: Is he really from Monaco? Ah, in Italian Munich is Monaco. 😅

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I was in Italy in 2010 at a language school: Is he really from Monaco? Ah, in Italian Munich is Monaco. 😅

:insane: So, what do Italians call the principality of Monaco? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

:insane: So, what do Italians call the principality of Monaco? 

You may thank us for enlightening you and not getting into that :confused: situation. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I knew this was coming. 😅I have photos of it and I'm so upset that I can't seem to find them. :facepalm:I'll look again tomorrow because I really want to find these photos. Otherwise I'll take photos of it. 😅

:das:

For sure the air condition will be on. Do the scarf might be useful (before the show 😜 )

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

For sure the air condition will be on. Do the scarf might be useful (before the show 😜 )

Yes, good point. Air conditioning is ideal for catching a cold. :rolleyes:I actually almost always have a scarf on (in winter as well as in summer) because I get a sore throat so quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Don't forget hanging around outside for 2 or 3 hours, just in case.

• Haha 1