so Mikalong :cloud: 

I'm deffo buying a tick if the gig lasts 7 years

:swoon:

:stretcher:

:lmfao:

360 euros for 7 years is not much. :lmfao::naughty:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hero said:

OK, serious question before this goes off topic again - how is seating and ticketing arranged? Do you just sit anywhere, or are places allocated? Also, what's the menu like? 

My booking doesn't say where I'll be seated or what I'll be eating. But for this price, I assume they can cater to the individual and offer vegetarian and so on. I can imagine that I will get e-mails later. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It's a bargain :lmfao:I think all MFCers should move to Monte Carlo for the next 7 years  :lmfao:

And live in the car for 7 years (if you have to live in Monte Carlo for 7 years, it's no longer a bargain 😅).

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hero said:

Also, what's the menu like? 

And (I had forgotten that): With the 360 euros you have only payed for the food, not the drinks (but I could imagine that there is free water).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And live in the car for 7 years (if you have to live in Monte Carlo for 7 years, it's no longer a bargain 😅).

All of us can stay in a youth hostel, rent one bedroom for all of us, ask the royal family to host us, live in one car/bus/camper together, sleep on stage/hide in Mika's numerous suitcases/live on the beach ....there are many options :teehee:

I vote for the beach :thumb_yello:Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Prisca said:

On second thought Mika will surely buy a house on the beach in Monte Carlo and invite us to stay with him for 7 years :bleh: We can thank him him by cooking, cleaning and taking care of the girls :yes:

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2023 at 11:27 AM, krysady said:

Please don't! :aah:

Ticket GIF by The Comedy Bar

:yeah: no the other :yikes:

Besides I wonder where those would be on sale :lol3:

Spoiler

Click "tick" in the smileys if you want to see one 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:sorry:

Thank you to the mod who hid the beast :hug: :lmao:

Yes, thank you. That really did squick me out for some reason, to the point I didn't want to come in the thread again, so thank you to who hid it. :flowers2: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes, thank you. That really did squick me out for some reason, to the point I didn't want to come in the thread again, so thank you to who hid it. :flowers2: 

I  removed it  :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Hero said:

After seeing the pics from the Bal de Rose last night, I'm a little less anxious about this one. Seems they do have normal sized people in Monaco! :lol3:

They do! And they know how to party! The event yesterday looked much better than the other private gigs he has done in the last few months.

• Like 5

Just randomly wanted to say that I discovered there are bus connections from Munich to Nice that are much cheaper than flights... :fisch: I still want to go to this because it's such a special setting... but still think I should save my money for other possible gigs in August, or for the 'Magic Piano World tour'. 🙈 I thought Monaco might be sold out by now, so I wouldn't have to make a decision... :lol3: but it's a bigger venue than I thought. So I'll keep watching this thread and changing my mind every day... :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2023 at 9:28 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

They do! And they know how to party! The event yesterday looked much better than the other private gigs he has done in the last few months.

It was not a real private gig. It was open to anyone with the wherewithal. The phone number to sign up was public. A lot of people who were there wanted to be there, I guess. It's different from a corporate dinner, where many go because they get free food and if a singer is there, they don't mind, but they can live without it.

• Like 1