Sabine64

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder why Greece doesn't sell well?

I am not sure I will go but I am checking from time to time the status.

I'm not going there but just checked and you're right, it's almost empty, that's strange :blink: The venue is so beautiful!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wonder why Greece doesn't sell well?

I am not sure I will go but I am checking from time to time the status.

I guess because people don't know him in Greece. :dunno_grin:

Plus, maybe he's not done as much promo for Greece as he's concentrating on France and the UK at the moment. Possibly he'll start promo there a bit closer to the date. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Plus, maybe he's not done as much promo for Greece as he's concentrating on France and the UK at the moment. Possibly he'll start promo there a bit closer to the date. 

Yes, and maybe also the mentality of the people that they don't buy tickets that much time in advance of a concert. Like in Palafrugell last year: Very long there were many tickets left to buy and in the end there were only tickets not sold that were put for sale late. And also in Barcelona that year the tickets sell slowly.

• Like 3

Hi !

Do you know if there is going to be an authorised resale par Paris show ? (25 March)

If so, how long before the show?

TIA ! :boing:

Bonjour ! 

Savez vous si une revente va être autorisée pour le concert de Paris ?

Si oui, combien de temps avant ? 

Merci d'avance ! :boing:

Capture d'écran 2024-02-23 111909.jpg

On 11/11/2023 at 8:52 AM, mellody said:

Wow, so cool!! :excite: Only fansale tickets available now. :biggrin2:

Yeah, wonderful news:punk:., a friend of mine told me that she saw something on eventim.

Do you know if it's possible to put tickets on Fan sale? I tried but I don't know how to confirm my Italian address. It's fine on eventim site, but when I switch to Buy and sell tickets for concerts, football and more - fanSALE, it tells me that "The country of your invoice address is not activated. Please change your address data", but even on my FanSale profile all data seem correct. 

Any of fans outside tried to sell Berlin on that platform?

I will post on Extra-Ticket thread, too.

1 hour ago, Valmont69 said:

Yeah, wonderful news:punk:., a friend of mine told me that she saw something on eventim.

Do you know if it's possible to put tickets on Fan sale? I tried but I don't know how to confirm my Italian address. It's fine on eventim site, but when I switch to Buy and sell tickets for concerts, football and more - fanSALE, it tells me that "The country of your invoice address is not activated. Please change your address data", but even on my FanSale profile all data seem correct. 

I will post on Extra-Ticket thread, too.

I've deleted your personal data, not sure why you posted that here? I heard from someone that fansale is only available for German addresses, but I don't know, I've never used it. :dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

I tried and didn't work, so I sent them an email and they told me you can resale only if you are from Germany. In fact you can find somewhere on their site this info as well.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 12:18 PM, mellody said:

I've deleted your personal data, not sure why you posted that here? I heard from someone that fansale is only available for German addresses, but I don't know, I've never used it. :dunno:

Thank you Karin and @krysady

Ok, then, I personally will never buy tickets on eventim.de, it's annoying for foreign customers not to have this possibility.:mad3: 

I relate to Italian friends who had the same problem.

Edited by Valmont69
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Valmont69 said:

Thank you Karin and @krysady

Ok, then, I personally will never buy tickets on eventim.de, it's annoying for foreign customers not to have this possibility.:mad3: 

I relate to Italian friends who had the same problem.

Yes, it's annoying because they never mention this when you buy the tickets from their website :annoyed:  It's fine when you use a foreign bank account to buy, but when you want to resale, they ask you to provide a German bank account :doh:

Edited by krysady