Sabine64

Let's start a new thread for all sold-out shows of the new Tour with the show we know for sure

- Tours 13th March 2024

- Lyon 19th March 2024

- Paris 25th March 2024 

- Amsterdam 29th March 2024

- Manchester 7th April 204

- Dublin on 11th April 2024

• Thanks 1

• dcdeb changed the title to Sold-Out Shows 2024
  • Sabine64 featured this topic
1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

Let's start a new thread for all sold-out shows of the new Tour with the show we know for sure

- Dublin on 11th April 2024

- Manchester 7th April 2024

- Lyon 19th Mars 2024

- Tours 13th Mars 2024 (not completely sure, there might still appear tickets)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

- Lyon 19th Mars 2024

For Manchester I still saw a few tickets on Seetickets today. The only one that I saw officially confirmed as sold out by the venue so far is Dublin. But it surely is only a matter of time til more are confirmed.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

For Manchester I still saw a few tickets on Seetickets today. The only one that I saw officially confirmed as sold out by the venue so far is Dublin. But it surely is only a matter of time til more are confirmed.

Honestly, I get lost with all these ticket providers. 😅

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

Some probably aren't confirming a "sell out" yet because they've held back tickets for VIPs, competitions, etc. When they see how many they actually need they'll release the extras. So it may be a while before we see confirmed "sold out" announcements.

• Like 9

On 10/2/2023 at 4:02 PM, Prisca said:

- Lyon 19th Mars 2024

I think you're right now about all of these. If there are any tickets left, there are truly just a couple.

And I also think Amsterdam is officially sold out now. Google Translate tells me "uitverkocht" means "out of stock", right?

https://www.afaslive.nl/agenda/mika

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I think you're right now about all of these. If there are any tickets left, there are truly just a couple.

And I also think Amsterdam is officially sold out now. Google Translate tells me "uitverkocht" means "out of stock", right?

I keep seeing the same 2 seats for Manchester since Monday. :dunno: Has anyone tried buying them? Maybe they're like the ghost tickets for Bercy, that kept showing up but you couldn't buy them.

And yes, uitverkocht means sold out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I keep seeing the same 2 seats for Manchester since Monday. :dunno: Has anyone tried buying them? Maybe they're like the ghost tickets for Bercy, that kept showing up but you couldn't buy them.

I see 1 ticket right now. I clicked on it. It seems to be possible to buy the ticket. Most people probably don't think to look for tickets at Seetickets? :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I see 1 ticket right now. I clicked on it. It seems to be possible to buy the ticket. Most people probably don't think to look for tickets at Seetickets? :dunno_grin:

Mika's website links to Seetickets, with the ticket buying link for Manchester. The last few days when I looked, the link led to Seetickets but to a page not found site, seems they've fixed that now and you get the overview of all the Mika shows on Seetickets. And actually Seetickets is a well-known ticket provider in the UK, I think. Mika actually did the 2010 tour MFC presales through Seetickets (which went a bit wrong, as international fans had to pick up those tickets at the box office at the time when the doors opened ... luckily times have changed and e-tickets are available everywhere now). So I think if someone really wants to find tickets, they should be able to.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

It is sold out!! I just went on the Ticketmaster website and only resale tickets are offered! This is amazing!! :cheer:I knew “my” city wouldn’t let me down ❤️

• Like 6

On 10/5/2023 at 9:25 PM, mellody said:

Mika's website links to Seetickets, with the ticket buying link for Manchester. The last few days when I looked, the link led to Seetickets but to a page not found site, seems they've fixed that now and you get the overview of all the Mika shows on Seetickets. And actually Seetickets is a well-known ticket provider in the UK, I think. Mika actually did the 2010 tour MFC presales through Seetickets (which went a bit wrong, as international fans had to pick up those tickets at the box office at the time when the doors opened ... luckily times have changed and e-tickets are available everywhere now). So I think if someone really wants to find tickets, they should be able to.

Manchester now seems to be sold out on Seetickets as well (there is now a waiting list). :original:

image.thumb.png.84d965f8ba993829f53e6bd373dc8b2f.png

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Manchester now seems to be sold out on Seetickets as well (there is now a waiting list). :original:

image.thumb.png.84d965f8ba993829f53e6bd373dc8b2f.png

Yes, as I understand it, Manchester is officially sold out now -- when I looked yesterday there was 1 ticket left. 1!

Tours had just 12 left as of yesterday, haven't looked yet today.

It seems there are no tickets left for Lyon, but it hasn't been called sold out officially yet, not sure why. :dunno:

Bordeaux had about 100 yesterday when I looked, I didn't count them. But they were all way in the back.

• Like 1

Just now, dcdeb said:

Tours had just 12 left as of yesterday, haven't looked yet today.

Yes, the 12 tickets for Tours went on sale the night before yesterday (my time zone), there were no tickets there for days before that. Now are 5 tickets left for the moment.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 3:42 PM, Prisca said:

Yes, the 12 tickets for Tours went on sale the night before yesterday (my time zone), there were no tickets there for days before that. Now are 5 tickets left for the moment.

0 tickets left again at the moment. :yay:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5-10-2023 at 22:02, holdingyourdrink said:

Het is uitverkocht!! Ik ben zojuist op de website van Ticketmaster geweest en er worden alleen doorverkooptickets aangeboden! Dit is geweldig!! :cheer:Ik wist dat “mijn” stad mij niet in de steek zou laten ❤️

Ik zal er zijn! Verheug me er zó op en het duurt nog zó lang...:cloud:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 11:23 PM, Liv1680 said:

Berlin seems to be sold out now.

Just for the record, so it's here in the thread too, Berlin has been moved to a bigger venue (Tempodrom) now, so it's not sold out anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...