2024 - Mika at Warwick Castle, UK, 7 July!

silver

Another UK date :yay:

GAfx3zXXMAA7qnj.thumb.jpg.c6556b4cf7de3555ffb400ae6d90a695.jpg

General ticket sales for this tour date start Friday, 8th December at 10am UK time. There is a presale for the venue and ticket agent starting on Wednesday, 6th December, and for AEG, starting Thursday, 7th December, all at 10am UK Time.

But there is also an MFC ticket presale for this date on Tuesday, 5th December 2024, 10am UK time! You can find all the info about this in the members only section: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/36660-mfc-presale-warwick-castle-7-july-2024/

Please RSVP here if you're going:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, silver said:

Another UK date :yay:

GAfx3zXXMAA7qnj.thumb.jpg.c6556b4cf7de3555ffb400ae6d90a695.jpg

Not a rumor! Confirmed! And yes, there will be an MFC presale. :D

Details to come.

Moving this to its own thread now!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, kreacher said:

This is a real castle, right?! *googles* OMG IT IS! :jawdrop:

I've never wanted to see Mika in certain venue as much as i want to see him here. Mika & medieval sh*t are two of my favorite things.

It's very family-oriented, like a theme park - has lots of attractions

• Like 3

So excited for this!!! This is it 🥳 the West Midlands gig that I've dreamed of. And in a real castle too 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

Warwick castle is such a great venue to host Mika, I literally had a dream a few months ago about him gigging at a castle 😳😳😳😳 and then it came true.... Anyone else going xxx

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/9/2023 at 7:53 PM, CrazyChloe15 said:

So excited for this!!! This is it 🥳 the West Midlands gig that I've dreamed of. And in a real castle too 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

Warwick castle is such a great venue to host Mika, I literally had a dream a few months ago about him gigging at a castle 😳😳😳😳 and then it came true.... Anyone else going xxx

Hey I’m going on this date! Super excited, can’t wait to put a fun outfit together🙈any ideas? xxx

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I have a question I hope this is the right thread to ask it. Is this date at Warwick Castle a full show? I'm not sure how Mika does festival gigs so I'm just not really sure what this entails.

For context, I'm north american, but i've been drooling over the visuals for the apocalypse calypso tour. I saw him in Toronto and it was the best concert of my life but it was fairly lowkey, I've been dying to go to one of his even bigger shows. There's a chance I might be in the UK visiting family around this time though and if this is going to be a show like the ACT looks to be so far, it could be my dream come true and I would definitely try to make the trip.

So yeah lol of course you guys won't know exactly what this would entail but is it likely to be a big full show like he's been doing for this tour? Thanks!!

6 hours ago, amieresistante said:

Hi everyone! I have a question I hope this is the right thread to ask it. Is this date at Warwick Castle a full show? I'm not sure how Mika does festival gigs so I'm just not really sure what this entails.

For context, I'm north american, but i've been drooling over the visuals for the apocalypse calypso tour. I saw him in Toronto and it was the best concert of my life but it was fairly lowkey, I've been dying to go to one of his even bigger shows. There's a chance I might be in the UK visiting family around this time though and if this is going to be a show like the ACT looks to be so far, it could be my dream come true and I would definitely try to make the trip.

So yeah lol of course you guys won't know exactly what this would entail but is it likely to be a big full show like he's been doing for this tour? Thanks!!

This is a really good question, because it really depends on how long his set is and if he’s the only one on stage. Also depends on how big the stage is and what is technically possible on site.

For Warwick castle he is the only performer that day, so it’s likely he has a full set. Also, judging from the past and looking at videos from previous performers like Gwen Stefani, it was a show with many elements and big screens, so technically it seems possible to have him do the whole sha-bang.

What we know from his tour schedule so far, he is in Athens, Greece on the 2nd of July and Warwick Castle on the 7th. It is enough time for his crew to drive from one place to another, but who knows if he will announce concerts in between? 

However, after all this speculation, the question remains if he decides to do so :wink2: we will never know until we arrive I guess!

I’ve also booked tickets for Warwick and I am fiercely hoping he is doing the full thing. But I can imagine he has a different version of the show, since it’s open air… Either way, with Warwick Castle as a scenery, it is going to be really special.

• Like 4

@amieresistante  I think @holdingyourdrink's reply is pretty accurate -- it will PROBABLY be the full show, but we really won't know until it gets closer.

I think that since he's at Kew Gardens a few days later, it's highly likely that he'll do the full show for both venues. I'm envious of those going, I'm sure it's going to be a special night at such a special place! :crybaby:

• Like 2

I had bought a ticket, it's a beautiful venue where I'd love to see Mika... but with the new German summer gigs announced now, I think I'll have to let go of this one. :( I'll decide for sure next week, after seeing the show for the first (and second) time ... yeah, I'm obviously making it a little harder for myself to let go of it - will I still be able to, after seeing the show? :lol3:

• 1 month later...

My girl and I have just got tickets to this. Following the wild events of Manchester, she has spent the last week completely in love with Mika and came to me crying last night, sad because she wants to see him again. 😢 He has no idea what he has unleashed. 😂

She has used her pocket money towards the cost of golden circle tickets. I am slightly concerned as it's standing only and being not very tall myself I know how much of a pain that is. So I have set some expectations for her: it will probably rain as it is summer in England, we will have to stand for ages, we may not be able to see properly and Mika will almost definitely not be popping over to give her a hug and a little chat for a second time (very sadly). But we're both looking forward to it anyway 😀 fingers crossed for good weather! 

• Like 2

I'm going too and have got golden circle tickets, so fingers crossed we get a decent ish view I hope you both enjoy it

Edited by Jeani

On 3/5/2024 at 11:36 PM, mellody said:

I had bought a ticket, it's a beautiful venue where I'd love to see Mika... but with the new German summer gigs announced now, I think I'll have to let go of this one. :( I'll decide for sure next week, after seeing the show for the first (and second) time ... yeah, I'm obviously making it a little harder for myself to let go of it - will I still be able to, after seeing the show? :lol3:

If anyone needs a ticket, my Golden Circle one is available.