Mika in French Press and Other Media - 2024

On 2/20/2024 at 11:59 PM, Arianne921 said:

@mellody and @CharlotteL

I have tried to traslate the whole interview in English. 

If you want I can post it in the next days. It is enough long and it was been enough hard to traslate it from french to italian and then from french to english, but I have made this with pleasure.

It was been a very good manner to exercise my french and my english!

If I can give my contribute and I can post it you tell me something! :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :pinkbow:

Hello! If someone of you is interested to the whole translation of this interview (centpourcent/1 heure avec mika)...I apologise to all of you. 

I have had some unexpected problems in these days and I'm in late! :dog:

I'll share the whole translation as soon as possible.

I'm sorry! :tears: 

I hope you could pardon me! 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2024 at 11:45 PM, Kumazzz said:

Pure Charts

Mika en interview : son album, son compagnon, The Voice...

"Chaque grande histoire d'amour est faite de ruptures" Mika se confie en interview au micro de Purecharts sur son nouvel album, ses chansons coquines, son compagnon ou "The Voice".

Autogenerated TEXT file [Français (autogenerated)] Mika en interview son album, son compagnon, The Voice... [DownSub.com].txt

Dailymotion

hhttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ray87

Translation of the text file, with questions :uk:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a shame your voice isn't in this interview, because it makes me laugh.  I expect to hear the interviewer's voice.

Trust me, you really miss half of the show.

Why now an album in French?

I've been really wanting something new for a few years now. A first film, a first film soundtrack, symphonic projects,  a lot of things in my personal and also creative life. The album in French is part of that. I've wanted to sing in French for a long time, I've wanted to write a whole collection of songs in French for a long time,  but I didn't have an idea how to do it.  Really it comes out the same way as when I write in English. The melody, the text, at the same time.  And the moment I realized that I could really be myself, it became a sort of refuge.  I had to forget the language, uninhibit myself in relation to the language of Molière  to accept Mika's French. That's really what I experienced.

Is it harder to write in French?

So, I sang in German in my life, I sang in English, I sang in French, in Italian.  For me, the most beautiful language to listen to is probably Italian,  but it's the most difficult to sing because everything is open. The easiest language to sing is English.  It lends itself very well, especially to pop and rock. Really, it slides.  The most fun language, because it's so impactful, is French.  It allows us to say things where rhythm is involved. So, it's like using the voice as a percussive instrument.  I use French to really get back to this very English approach in pop.

The album is an hommage to your mother, but it's very colourful...

I love the idea of freezing the spell.  There is a book from my childhood that I always loved. It was a book about some kind of earthworm, I don't know how to say it, a thousand-footer that gradually eats up all the pages, all the leaves.  And all of a sudden, bam, it becomes a butterfly.  I like the idea that an album and the songs can do the same thing, even when it's something painful,  like a breakup or the passing of someone.  And that's a bit of this, it's this metamorphosis.

There are very naughty lyrics on the album...

The, let's say, carnal or naughty side in several of the songs is super important. When I make music and when I'm on stage, I'm so liberated that...  It's a kind of nonchalance that's very liberating, I think. But also, it’s in French, that lends itself, French lends itself to that.  If I say, as in the song Apocalypso, "une bulle, on baise",  I could never say that the same way in English. It's just horrible. But in French, it remains beautiful. Why do the French, in a pop song,  that can go on the radio, can very easily say "je baise"  and in English, it sounds completely lame and vulgar?  This is the pleasure of being able to write in different languages. We can express ourselves in a different way.  I can express myself in a completely different way.

The song for your partner is a breakup song...

(Mika starts interviewing the interviewer) Please introduce yourself for the Pure Charts audience.

Julien Gonçalves (?)

And your longest relationship?

Two and a half years.

And in the two and a half years that you were together with this person,  how many times did you argue?

A lot.

And here is the answer. Me, we've been together for 18 years, but every great story, we're going to say of love, if you want to call it that,  it is formed by many ruptures. When we succeed in building a bridge between a big breakup, this becomes a strength.  And the more bridges we have like that,  and the more we manage to train and have muscles like that, the most we can possibly resist. 

(text on the screen: "not understood")

Have you sometimes thought of stopping everything for him?

To stop everything, I don't know what it is. Because I always...  Since I started very young, you see, my value system for myself, it's horrible to say it, but it's also connected to the fact that I love my work and I want to do it.  Stop everything for a private life, I think it would be impossible  because privacy will suffer enormously as a result, because I would be completely intolerable.  You have to find a balance. Maybe for now, I haven't found it.  Maybe that’s a challenge for the future.

Is it important to sing about your love for a boy?

I remember, I wanted to write for a group. I went to see them. And I said, look, you come from here, from there, I would love it if it was French. It would be very nice to hear that coming out of your mouths. They told me, those are messages.  I say, it's not a commitment, but yes, there is a message.  "No, but messages are for the post office". I say, but why is there this tendency not to commit in one direction? For me, I don't block what comes out of my head  and with my mouth because I want to say it.  So it's this idea of having a constant commitment, but a commitment that remains poetic and artistic.  I wasn't like that when I was younger, but music gave me the opportunity to be.  You have to find your own way. 

Doucement - does it talk about bullying?

It starts from the feeling of being isolated, of not having value for oneself.  It could be the result of many things, general harassment, school harassment. And above all, it says, if you slow down, you can see further. And this long view will give you perspective  about what they are going through in your life. In English, we say "to see the forest from the trees",  be able to tell or see the difference between the trees and the forest. 

Did it do you good to speak about this topic?

I spoke in front of the children.  They were much, much, much more impressive than the Minister of Education or Ms. Brigitte Macron, frankly.  They were the ones who scared me in this context. I am in a high school, there were 350, there were 11 years. And I didn't know what I was going to say.  I hadn't written anything and all of a sudden I start talking and I really just feel this need to be completely transparent compared to what I experienced. It happened like that and it was really bad. And let me tell you how bad it was. But there was a solution.  And there you have it, with a little perspective, now I'll explain it to you. And maybe, you can make some of this story your own in your own challenge, your own challenge.  This is super important.  We cannot teach empathy lessons,  but much more can be done to strengthen and encourage a sense of community and of reciprocity of consequences.

You're returning to The Voice. Don't you have to go on tour?

It’s obviously a show that I really like. and it’s this version in France that I really like.  Between the two brothers, on my left, between Vianney and Zazie, even Zazie, she is different. It speaks very quickly and very loudly. And this atmosphere is very important. It is fundamentally important.  If it doesn't have that vibe, you're not going to like the show. I'm sure.

I guess this interview was recorded on the same day.

Pure Charts

Mika répond aux questions de ses fans

Nouveau coach dans "The Voice", Mika répond aux questions de ses fans avec sa folie légendaire pour un format avec Purecharts !

Mika answers questions from his fans
New coach in "The Voice", Mika answers his fans' questions with his legendary madness for a format with Purecharts!

Dailymotion

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8t2v46

Autogenerated TEXT file

PureCharts_Mika répond aux questions de ses fans.txt

Google translation of the text file: :uk:

Spoiler

*singer voice*

That's really very useful.

It has to vibrate.

You really have to want to scratch the inside of your nose.

*music*

Hi, my name is Athénalis and I wanted to know if you were afraid to share and sing the songs from your new album in concert,

knowing that the texts are so rich in meaning and linked to your personal life.

In any case, thank you very much for putting flowers and color in our lives.

That's a very good question.

It's the opposite.

I think it's been two years now since I got back on the scene with a defiant spell

to be more free, unpredictable, that the music and the message and the emotion are really...

Everything must be at the service of that, even the sets, the lights, the energy, it never stops.

These new texts and these new themes that are in this album will help me provide this atmosphere and this collective connection

and stay in the real world even more.

So I'm looking forward to it, I'm not afraid, I think it will help me.

Good evening Mika, my name is Andrea and yes, he is like your partner.

And precisely, I wanted to know how he reacted to the song “Me, Andy and Paris”.

In fact, he liked it at first, he found it funny.

So if he started looking at the text, he didn't really like it.

I allow myself to make cinema in my head.

And if you think you're safe from that, why?

I think he understood, he understood that there was a lot of tenderness.

And frankly, the text “Me, Andy and Paris” talks about something quite complicated.

This link that I have with France and also with this city, Paris, which is not really part of his life.

So it's like there are three of us.

If we can't write songs on themes like that, what's the point?

Hello Mika, it’s Sandra.

I wanted to ask you if you believe in numerology.

I once analyzed your date of birth for you.

And he pulls out number 11, which is the genius number.

You are an example of life, of poetic life.

That's a huge compliment.

First, I think I can pretty much identify that Sandra is Italian.

So, thank you Sandra for this message.

I find you very generous and also touching.

I don't really understand astrology.

Because there is the simple version that interests me a little.

And then every person around me who is really into astrology,

They tell me that everything I think in my banal version of astrology counts for nothing.

Actually, I'm a Leo, but now that I'm 40, it's the up and down thing, the ascendant, the descendent.

I'm afraid I'll fall into a vortex where I become obsessed with it.

There's a part of me that's a superstitious Lebanese grandmother who would love that.

So, I keep a little distance.

I have a quick question regarding the English album.

I know the French album hasn't even been released, I'm already thinking about the next one.

But will it be linked to this French album that your head always blooms?

Can we hope to have one or more features?

Thank you for this question.

There is no connection between the two.

He is crazier, strangely crazier, very “unpredictable”.

It's thanks to the French album that I was also able to make this album which is really a kind of alien that is formed in English.

And in relation to the featuring, I think that it really must be real.

I like when there is something happening and naturally, collaboration happens.

So, we'll see.

Hi everyone, I'm Léna and I have two quick questions for you, Mika.

I wanted to know what is your favorite song from your new album?

Look at my tattoo!

I did “May your hair always bloom”.

There you go, kisses!

That's crazy !

Honestly, I am moved by this tattoo.

I would say there are two.

There's a song called "Bouger".

I really like her because she's crazy.

And I can't wait to sing this song on stage on tour.

And there's another song called "Passenger" which is really beautiful.

It talks about me, my identity, this mix of cultures.

It is in a world where borders are always more and more visible and brought to the fore.

And I feel a little bit apart from that.

So, it intrigues me, it concerns me.

Hi, I'm Alex.

I wanted to know if there was a singing exercise that you prefer?

An exercise that you often use before concerts or before any performance.

So, there are two.

I am followed by a coach, his name is Damien.

But really, we see each other every day for an hour on FaceTime.

It doesn't matter where I am in the world.

And my singing exercise, there are two that are super important.

Firstly, you absolutely should not be ashamed of making horrible sounds.

That, 

it's really very useful.

It has to vibrate.

You really have to want to scratch the inside of your nose.

And then, the great classic.

[Sound]

Even that makes me scratch my nose.

I do that and many other things.

I even do a lot of exercises.

[Music]

RE-uploaded to YouTube, I need AUTO translated subtitles...:blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

Ciao! Se qualcuno di voi è interessato alla traduzione completa di questa intervista (centpourcent/1 heure avec mika)...mi scuso con tutti voi. 

Ho avuto dei problemi imprevisti in questi giorni e sono in ritardo! :cane:

Condividerò l'intera traduzione il prima possibile.

Mi dispiace! :lacrime: 

Spero che tu possa perdonarmi! 

https://www.centpourcent.com/1-heure-100-mika

Here the summary (not very short!)and the traslation in English of this interview! 

The interview starts to the introductions of the guests and listening some extracts from Mika songs until "C'est la vie".

The host ask to Mika if, later, is possible to explain the reason of this title and if it to sing "C'est la vie".

Mika answers positively saying he feels in a good mood because outside it's a beautiful sunny day.

The host ask then to Mika if he was been in France for "The Voice" during the week-end and he replies that in the week-end he was been in France only through television because in reality he was been before at this studio in Florence, then he has fly to Paris, he was been then in Milan and he was gone to London!  

At this point the host pronounce his name in a wrong manner and he call him Miko instead of Mika. All smile in the studio about this mistake and one of them joke saying that Miko is an ice cream not a singer! Mika says something about chocolate, I think he mentions a possible flavor of ice cream.

The host continues the interview bringing the possibility to someone to speak to Mika directly and this person explain something about a dream where Mika would have saying "I want you in my team" like in "the Voice"

This woman continues to talk to Mika about libanease origin, about his travels from Liban to Paris passing through London she says that Mika has travelled very much with their family and that he have had many work experience too until Eurovision Song Contest in Italy where he was been a host.

The person on line continues saying Mika speaks many languages included Spanish and make him a question about a country he has intention to discover or re-discover. ( unfortunately I couldn't understand Mika answer). 

Then the host ask him what were his dreams of a young boy, which of these dreams had became reality and what was changed over the years for him.

It's a time for a game now where Mika has to guess a mysterious guest throught some clues.

Mika starts to make some questions to the guest: if he listen his music, if he even ate a cake bon bon, if he's be able to dance or to sing and if he sing well or not.  

The discussion then moves on the single "Jane Birkin" and the host compliments to Mika telling him that he has the same elegance and the same accent of Jane Birkin. Mika thanks the host for this compliment!

The shows continues with Mika that explain again the meaning of the title "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours " that, for him, means to continue to have desires,  continue to be creative and he adds that this is the only way to reply to life and to defend the gravity: the gravity of the life and the physical gravity too.

Mika says that this album make brought to him a new creativity and a new way to grow and trasform the things.

He says that this french album and a new tour have opened a new chapter in his life but he doesn't know if he will do another French album in the future.

He continues saying the new work is like a window opened in front of the world, a new world pop but much deeper.

The host says to Mika that the new album is about love and asks to him about his loves story that continues by 18 years and what does he thinks about fidelity.

Mika replies that fidelity is very important for him in a relationship and that the love is a mix of hope, happiness, revenge and hanger. All of these things together give to the love story more opportunity to continue for a long time. 

At this point of the interview Mika has to guess a mysterious guest. He understand that the guest is Aurélien  a singer that he has saved into "The Voice" in the past years.

The interview ends thanking Mika  for his availability and remembering the date of Apocalypse Calypso Tour.

This is a summary (?) of the whole interview.

I apologise to all of you for mistakes. 

I have made my traslation with what I have understood, if someone of you want add or correct something is the welcome, any suggestion is well accepted. 

If you think that I have done a good work and you need help for traslation in the future don't hesitate to contact me, if I'm be able to help you it will be a pleasure. You find me here, somewhere on the forum. 

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Pure Charts

Mika répond aux questions de ses fans

Nouveau coach dans "The Voice", Mika répond aux questions de ses fans avec sa folie légendaire pour un format avec Purecharts !

Mika answers questions from his fans
New coach in "The Voice", Mika answers his fans' questions with his legendary madness for a format with Purecharts!

Dailymotion

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8t2v46

Autogenerated TEXT file

PureCharts_Mika répond aux questions de ses fans.txt 5.46 kB · 2 downloads

Google translation of the text file: :uk:

Reveal hidden contents

RE-uploaded to YouTube, I need AUTO translated subtitles...:blush:

I've added the Google translation of the text file to your post.

39 minutes ago, Arianne921 said:

Here the summary (not very short!)and the traslation in English of this interview! 

The interview starts to the introductions of the guests and listening some extracts from Mika songs until "C'est la vie".

The host ask to Mika if, later, is possible to explain the reason of this title and if it to sing "C'est la vie".

Mika answers positively saying he feels in a good mood because outside it's a beautiful sunny day.

The host ask then to Mika if he was been in France for "The Voice" during the week-end and he replies that in the week-end he was in France only by television because in reality he was been before at this studio in Florence, then he has fly to Paris, he was gone to Milan and he was came to London!  

At this point the host pronounce his name in a wrong manner and he call him Miko instead of Mika. All smile in the studio about this mistake and one of them joke saying that Miko is an ice cream not a singer! Mika says something about chocolate, I think he mentions a possible taste of ice cream.

The host continues the interview bringing the possibility to someone to speak to Mika directly and this person explain something about a dream where Mika would have saying "I want you in my team" like in "the Voice"

This woman continues to talk to Mika about libanease origin, about his travels from Liban to Paris passing through London she says that Mika has travelled very much with their family and that he have had many work experience too until Eurovision Song Contest in Italy where he was been a host.

The person on line continues saying Mika speaks many languages included Spanish and make him a question about a country he has intention to discover or re-discover. ( unfortunately I couldn't understand Mika answer). 

Then the host ask him what were their dreams of a young boy, which of these dreams had became reality and what was changed over the years for him.

It's a time for a game now where Mika has to guess a mysterious guest throught some clues.

Mika starts to make some questions to the guest: if he listen his music, if he even ate a cake bon bon, if he's be able to dance or to sing and if he sing well or not.  

The discussion then moves on the single "Jane Birkin" and the host compliments to Mika telling him that he has the same elegance and the same accent of Jane Birkin. Mika thanks very much for this.

The shows continues with Mika that explain again the meaning of the title "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours " that, for him, means to continue to have desires,  continue to be creative and ha adds that this is the only way to reply to life and to defend the gravity: the gravity of the life and the physical gravity too.

Mika says that this album make brought to him a new creativity and a new way to grow and trasform the things.

He says that this french album and a new tour have opened a new chapter in his life but he doesn't know if he will do another French album in the future.

He continues saying the new work is like a window opened in front of the world, a new world pop but much deeper.

The host says to Mika that the new album is about love and asks to him about his loves story that continues by 18 years and what does he thinks about fidelity.

Mika replies that fidelity is very important for him in a relationship and that the love is a mix of hope, happiness, revenge and hanger. All of these things together give to the love story more opportunity to continue for a long time. 

At this point of the interview Mika has to guess a mysterious guest. He understand that he's Aurélien  a singer that he has saved into "The Voice" in the past years.

The interview ends with thanks to Mika for his availability and remembering the date of Apocalypse Calypso Tour.

I have made my traslation with what I have understood, if someone of you wanr add or correct something is the welcome, any suggestion is well accepted. 

If you think that I have done a good work and you need help for traslation in the future don't hesitate to contact me, if I'm be able to help you it will be a pleasure. You find me here, somewhere on the forum. 

thank you!

• Like 1

RIFFX

YouTube

MIKA en tournée dans toute la France – Interview

"La France, pour moi, c'est mon enfance"

MIKA on tour throughout France – Interview
“France, for me, it's my childhood”

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2024 at 12:05 PM, Kumazzz said:

100% Radio

1 heure 100% MIKA

REPLAY ( mp3 / 26 MB / 22min )

https://bocir-prod-bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/medias/ZvlRIRYqQV/audio/PODCAST_MIKA1707844762356.mp3

AUDIO VIDEO

25 pics

Mika___Toulouse___4___Copier_1707896355721.thumb.webp.7dc394715052f561b4448a877c827070.webp

Mika___Toulouse___8___Copier_1707896355725.thumb.webp.08f5321378774caabea25bd16f62c09a.webp

Mika___Toulouse___36___Copier_1707896355742.thumb.webp.62ef2357c01389cbebd29fcc73f76be9.webp

Mika___Toulouse___33___Copier_1707896355740.thumb.webp.f8b67d3590bff52f6f62391314b0cd9e.webp

Mika___Toulouse___18___Copier_1707896355733.thumb.webp.8739c00e69362ea7c27356baa5015ed0.webp

Mika___Toulouse___16___Copier_1707896355732.thumb.webp.1e5645b6011ae317be691175fb253336.webp

Mika___Toulouse___13___Copier_1707896355729.thumb.webp.5d3e3d5291ee2cf21a3615d9caca2b3d.webp

Mika___Toulouse___28___Copier_1707896355736.thumb.webp.bb4bbc4ce57ad5b05165c2dae03dbdd0.webp

Mika___Toulouse___39___Copier_1707896355744.thumb.webp.db5ba536d36e2f4e11228a7ceeb15b0d.webp

Mika___Toulouse___9___Copier_1707896355726.thumb.webp.c05434bace1160b9646384c22b380535.webp

Mika___Toulouse___5___Copier_1707896355722.thumb.webp.a398de26a35d69df758ce2aa14993b80.webp

Mika___Toulouse___3___Copier_1707896355720.thumb.webp.79f3e29773e2fb1fc535206aa45823c8.webp

Mika___Toulouse___12___Copier_1707896355728.thumb.webp.44738bac412b44398da6e22e96f8b024.webp

Mika___Toulouse___31___Copier_1707896355738.thumb.webp.1cea502d2b816114c85fd67c4a7548c2.webp

Mika___Toulouse___15___Copier_1707896355731.thumb.webp.f7bd9aeef658f0fb70b18b8cb30f3ff4.webp

Mika___Toulouse___37___Copier_1707896355743.thumb.webp.f78a913764403cdb7ec9f42fbbb9fae2.webp

Mika___Toulouse___14___Copier_1707896355730.thumb.webp.e925956c3a7a86e53b594ceff9bc3bf0.webp

Mika___Toulouse___11___Copier_1707896355727.thumb.webp.3e52c6b628c50c69887a6783a6dea470.webp

Mika___Toulouse___34___Copier_1707896355741.thumb.webp.7e28e31518e98fcb47702c2ef91ff2f8.webp

Mika___Toulouse___32___Copier_1707896355739.thumb.webp.583fa25892df369b38eb76e01733b469.webp

Mika___Toulouse___22___Copier_1707896355735.thumb.webp.cc689277ef1d1632695bee800913b5b3.webp

Mika___Toulouse___7___Copier_1707896355724.thumb.webp.6bffb3b172cb5e808ee3b991e3fa948a.webp

C'est la Vie

@mellody This is is the interview that I have translated. I don't know if you were referring abour this. The file that I have found and the messages were refered to this file, maybe have I done a mistake? 

Edited by Arianne921
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

Hello! If someone of you is interested to the whole translation of this interview (centpourcent/1 heure avec mika)...I apologise to all of you. 

I have had some unexpected problems in these days and I'm in late! :dog:

I'll share the whole translation as soon as possible.

I'm sorry! :tears: 

I hope you could pardon me! 

Real life comes first don't worry :huglove: It's very sweet of you to do this :thumb_yello:

I do it when I can too but it is time consuming so it's not always possible. 

Have a good week end :huglove:

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2024 at 10:04 PM, Kumazzz said:

Technikart - Février 2024

YouTube

L'équilibriste pop : Mika, The Voice-Star

Alors qu’il revient avec un sixième album, Que ta tête fleurisse toujours, et une nouvelle saison de « The Voice » sur TF1, @MikaSoundsOfficial réussit l’art du grand écart entre pop exigeante et popularité mainstream.

Il partage son secret avec Technikart.

Just watched this - it seems to be different to the written interview. I was wondering about what he said about accents - why is he getting so defensive about it, was the question asked in a way that judges accents? Or is the meaning of the word "accent" in French negative as such? Of course he's completely right, he says that it's fantastic if someone manages to speak in a different language, and he loves hearing it. I also love the way he speaks in different languages, I can't distinguish whether he would have some sort of accent, but he's mostly speaking very clearly in any language, it's always much easier for me to understand him than to understand native speakers. Anyway, from the way he replies, he seems to think they mean "accent" as something negative? Do they?

38 minutes ago, Arianne921 said:

@mellody This is is the interview that I have translated. I don't know if you were referring abour this. The file that I have found and the messages were refered to this file, maybe have I done a mistake? 

no, it's all fine, thank you! I've added the link to your summary post in the first post ("summary 2") next to the interview link.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway, from the way he replies, he seems to think they mean "accent" as something negative? Do they?

I mean the question is just "You have lost your accent as opposed to Jane Birkin". And then he seems to get offended on Jane Birkin's behalf and says that what she had wasn't an accent, it was something nicer.

But then like you said, he goes on a rant about how having an accent is cool anyway soo... bit contradictory :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Real life comes first don't worry :huglove: It's very sweet of you to do this :thumb_yello:

I do it when I can too but it is time consuming so it's not always possible. 

Have a good week end :huglove:

It's been surely difficult and it takes a lot of time, is true but it's a pleasure for me and it's a good exercise to improve my English and my French at the same time.

You are always very kind! :wub2:

Thank you! :mikalove:

Have a good week-end too! :huglove:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1

Télé 7 Jours - 2 Mars 2024

SAMEDI 2 MARS

MIKA, TOUJOURS EN PLACE

Après cinq ans d'absence, le chanteur, qui avait participé à la version All Stars de l'émission en 2021, retrouve son fauteuil de coach. Il nous confie ses impressions sur cette nouvelle saison.

Comment vous sentez-vous après tant d'années loin du plateau du concours?

Mika
Très bien, et j'étais vraiment curieux de revenir, car j'ai fait une belle pause et je me demandais si cette nouvelle saison serait vraiment différente et de quelle manière elle pourrait se distinguer. Je me suis rendu compte que beaucoup de choses avaient changé, comme le feeling, l'état d'esprit... Non seule ment, les Talents présents sont plus éclectiques, mais aussi plus en lien avec ce qui se passe autour d'eux, musicalement parlant. L'énergie est différente aussi. Je ne sais pas pour- quoi. Le concours est à la fois plus amusant, plus compétitif, mais sans malice ni malveillance.

Jamais. Que pensez-vous de cette méca- nique inédite avec l'arrivée de Camille Lellouche ?

C'est super qu'elle soit là pour ≪ repêcher » certains candidats, sur lesquels nous ne nous sommes pas retournés. Mais, pour nous, c'est encore un peu mystérieux, car tout se déroule en coulisses. On ne sait pas ce qui va se passer, et comment elle monte son équipe, son histoire. Tout cela deviendra concret au moment de la demi-finale, et je pense qu'on va halluciner.

Êtes-vous heureux au sein de cette nouvelle équipe de coachs?

Très ! J'ai retrouvé ma copine Zazie, j'ai découvert Bigflo et Oli, et j'ai appris à mieux connaitre Vianney et sa manie de faire éclater des boules puantes! (Rires) Au moment de nous retrouver pour le tournage de The Voice, nous avons réalisé à quel point, malgré nos emplois du temps chargés, il était devenu un refuge. Nous étions à la fois épui- sés et très heureux d'être là. C'était comme vivre un rêve éveillé. Éprouver cette sensation est une première pour moi.

Vous qui avez remporté deux fois le concours, avec Kendji Girac en 2014 et Whitney Marin en 2019, pensez-vous avoir le gagnant de cette treizième sai- son dans votre équipe?

Évidemment ! Mais, blague à part, si parfois nous parvenons à deviner dans quelle équipe se trouve le vainqueur, cette saison, tout est beaucoup plus flou ! Il y a des gagnants potentiels partout ! C'est fou, car ce n'est pas toujours le cas.

Cela signifie que le niveau est encore plus élevé que dans vos souvenirs?

C'est différent, car entre le début des auditions à l'aveugle et la suite, certains candidats ont fait énormé- ment de progrès. Mais ce qui est intéressant, aussi, dans The Voice, c'est que l'émission est devenue un tremplin, même pour ceux qui ne gagnent pas. Pourtant, ça n'a pas toujours fonctionné comme cela. Au départ, il y avait cette notion de performance vocale, et il n'y avait pas de place pour la nuance ou pour des voix dites imparfaites ». Aujourd'hui, c'est tout l'inverse.

Qu'est-ce qui fait le succès du programme selon vous ?

Son authenticité. Aucune phrase n'est chuchotée entre nous, aucune indication ni marche à suivre ne nous sont imposées. Tout est spon- tané dans la version française de The Voice. On nous laisse, nous, coachs, nous amuser, nous émouvoir. On a le droit d'être fascinés et d'assumer jusqu'au bout les conséquences de nos coups de cœur.

Google translator

MIKA, STILL IN PLACE

SATURDAY MARCH 2

After five years of absence, the singer, who participated in the All Stars version of the show in 2021, returns to his coaching chair. He tells us his impressions of this new season.

How do you feel after so many years away from the competition stage?

Mika
Very good, and I was really curious to come back, because I had a nice break and I was wondering if this new season would really be different and in what ways it might stand out. I realized that a lot of things had changed, like the feeling, the state of mind... Not only are the Talents present more eclectic, but also more in touch with what is happening around them , musically speaking. The energy is different too. I do not know why. The competition is both more fun, more competitive, but without malice or malice.

Never. What do you think of this new mechanic with the arrival of Camille Lellouche?

It’s great that she’s there to “draft” certain candidates, who we haven’t looked back on. But, for us, it's still a bit mysterious, because everything happens behind the scenes. We don't know what will happen, and how she puts together her team, her story. All this will become concrete at the time of the semi-final, and I think we will hallucinate.

Are you happy within this new team of coaches?

Very ! I found my friend Zazie, I discovered Bigflo and Oli, and I got to know Vianney better and her mania for bursting stink balls! (Laughs) When we got together for the filming of The Voice, we realized to what extent, despite our busy schedules, it had become a refuge. We were both exhausted and very happy to be there. It was like living a waking dream. Experiencing this sensation is a first for me.

You who have won the competition twice, with Kendji Girac in 2014 and Whitney Marin in 2019, do you think you have the winner of this thirteenth season on your team?

Obviously ! But, jokes aside, if sometimes we manage to guess which team the winner is on, this season, everything is much more vague! There are potential winners everywhere! It's crazy, because that's not always the case.

Does this mean the level is even higher than you remember?

It's different, because between the start of the blind auditions and what followed, some candidates made a lot of progress. But what's also interesting about The Voice is that the show has become a springboard, even for those who don't win. However, it didn't always work like that. Initially, there was this notion of vocal performance, and there was no room for nuance or for so-called imperfect voices.” Today, it's quite the opposite.

What do you think makes the program successful?

Its authenticity. No words are whispered between us, no instructions or steps to follow are imposed on us. Everything is spontaneous in the French version of The Voice. We, coaches, are allowed to have fun, to be moved. We have the right to be fascinated and to accept the consequences of our favorites until the end.

page 1,

Tl7Jours-2Mars2024_01.thumb.jpg.ba534f7e12eb19a4ad13dfd491fdfc81.jpg

page 3,

Tl7Jours-2Mars2024_03.thumb.jpg.d3a57c62d3d94a5eff38d4e0a5a442f8.jpg

p.24 + 23,

Tl7Jours-2Mars2024_2324.thumb.jpg.1df44089d0bd52bfe319cf1ecfc45d61.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1

Alouette

"C'est la Vie" avec Mika

Morceau de vie

Nouvel épisode de l'un des Podcasts d'Alouette : Morceau de vie. Notre objectif : tout savoir sur nos hits préférés.

Mika a accepté de tout nous dire sur son titre "C'est la vie". L'artiste a travaillé en studio avec le parolier Doriand et le compositeur Tristan Salvati. Ce titre a été accompagné d'un clip, une vidéo unique en son genre. Les micros sont branchés, le recordeur lancé, c'est parti pour "Morceau de vie", le podcast d'Alouette avec Mika.

Bonne écoute.

“C’est la Vie” with Mika

New episode of one of the Alouette Podcasts: Piece of Life. Our goal: to know everything about our favorite hits.

Mika agreed to tell us everything about his title “C’est la vie”. The artist worked in the studio with the lyricist Doriand and the composer Tristan Salvati. This title was accompanied by a clip, a unique video of its kind. The microphones are connected, the recorder started, let's go for "Morceau de vie", the Alouette podcast with Mika.

Good listening.

YouTube AUDIO video

I think this PODCAST is recorded on 24 November 2023

On 11/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, Kumazzz said:

Alouette Radio

Le Matin Alouette avec Mika

YouTube : Mika était en direct sur Alouette !

Revivez la matinale avec Mika !

https://www.alouette.fr/revivez-la-matinale-avec-mika

Ce vendredi 24 novembre, Mika était en direct dans Le Matin Alouette !

Retour sur les moments forts de l’émission.

21700814369714-format16by9.thumb.webp.e414692be5c589b5824c3fbf496da0dd.webp

"C’est moi qui vous réveille mesdames et messieurs, bonjour !". Ce vendredi 24 novembre, c’était un Mika très souriant qui a pris place dans les studios d’Alouette. L’artiste international était l’invité du Matin Alouette avec Niko & Lola.

L’auteur-compositeur-interprète sortira dans une semaine, le 1er décembre, son 6e album : "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours". Un opus entièrement en français sur lequel il a travaillé pendant plus de deux ans :

https://twitter.com/AlouetteRadio/status/1727934777276194827?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1727934777276194827|twgr^679b4fa78a953e0383f56cb2c23e976c9dda8861|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alouette.fr%2Frevivez-la-matinale-avec-mika

Faire le deuil avec de la joie

Vous l’entendez depuis septembre sur Alouette, le hit "C’est la vie" est le premier extrait du nouvel album de Mika. Cette chanson au rythme entrainant parle de la vie, de l’amour et de la mort. L’auteur-compositeur-interprète en dit plus sur son histoire :

Si les auditions à l’aveugle ont déjà été tournées pour une diffusion début 2024, Mika ne peut pas en dire plus… sauf qu’il a la meilleure équipe ! "Il y a des ovnis cette année, c’est tout ce que je peux vous dire !".

"Le guide secret du petit Mika"

Mika est en direct sur Alouette pour fêter la sortie de son album 100% en Français : "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours". L’occasion pour Niko et Lola de lui demander son rapport à la France, lui qui voyage beaucoup entre Londres, New York ou encore Les Pouilles en Italie.

"J’ai grandi en France, jusqu’à l’âge de 8 ans mais ce sont les tournées qui m’ont permis de mieux connaitre la France, confie-t-il. Je n’ai pas de Tour Bus. Après les concerts, je préfère prendre la voiture et conduire dans la nuit pour découvrir les lieux. Maintenant j’ai un carnet d’adresses. J’écris les magasins que j’aime, les gens que j’ai rencontrés. Ça a enrichi ma vie !"

"Apocalypse Calypso Tour", un grand show en préparation

À partir du 1er mars 2024, Mika sera sur les routes de France avec sa nouvelle tournée. Il passera dans nos régions, notamment à Bordeaux, Rennes, Brest ou encore Tours. L’artiste, qui est pressé de retourner sur scène, promet au public un "cirque visuel" :

Il est presque 9h, l’émission touche à sa fin, déjà ! Mika interprète "C’est la vie" en live pour notre plus grand bonheur. Niko et Lola le remercient pour les deux heures de sourire mais aussi de participation aux temps forts de l’émission, lui qui a lu la météo et l’horoscope pour les auditeurs d’Alouette : "ça m’a fait transpirer mais c’était super ! Merci Alouette !"

Pour revivre Le Matin Alouette avec Mika, écoutez le replay complet de l'émission !

F_sUQedWYAAcI3Z.thumb.jpg.521fddb99e468164d6193b6cf810d5af.jpg

REPLAY PODCAST

( AUDIO ) https://www.alouette.fr/mika-en-direct-sur-alouette

IG stories

Including

I did recording the latter half of C'est la Vie studio LIVE from INSTAGRAM LOVE.

1b4a78e7-b824-4204-ac8d-324c89a72a4b--2065469949._SX720_SY720_BL0_QL100__UX1200_FMwebp_QL100_.thumb.webp.ab14e1ce9a70d360ada1bedb93bc22f2.webp

M6

Broadcast on 27/02 /2024 ( recorded in November 2023 )

Les 40 ans du Top 50, la soirée anniversaire : Partie 1

Mika performing RELAX

REPLAY

6 Play

https://www.6play.fr/les-40-ans-du-top-50-la-soiree-anniversaire-p_25462/partie-1-c_13056120

MikaWebSite

https://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-interprete-relax-take-it-easy-dans-lemission-les-40-ans-du-top-50/

Mika - Relax (Take It Easy) - Les 40 ans du Top 50 - 27.02.2024

Thanks a million for sharing @Antoine

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3pfDg3Nvib/

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3uyuq4LMQD/

TikTok

🎤 Le saviez-vous ?

Le célèbre titre « Relax (Take It) » de @MIKA a été classé pendant 18 semaines au TOP 50 👏👏

« Les 40 ans du TOP 50, la soirée anniversaire », mardi 27 février à 21.10 📺

GHAxYVdaYAADfOd.thumb.jpg.3d4b61b467b5a96d7641f89380321cd5.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 6:28 PM, mellody said:

Yeah, I mean obviously if you keep your respiratory system hydrated that's good for your voice - but they're making it sound like a special secret machine, when you could as well just hang your head over a pot/kettle with boiling saltwater to achieve the same effect for your voice. :teehee: Of course that machine is more comfortable and easier to use anywhere - but they make it sound more eccentric than it actually is. :dunno_grin:

And it is not a replacement for a vacation, or an explanation for how Mika is roughly 56 times as productive as ordinary humans with as much energy and creativity as a whole village put together. Which is the interesting story!

I don't see this posted anywhere - I mean, I see some of the same photos, but I don't see this particular article, and I thought I'd include it as it's written by one of our French fans!  @Ninitwittter  (If I've missed it and it's somewhere else, please lmk!)

https://webtoulousain.fr/2024/02/17/escale-dans-la-ville-rose-pour-mika/

mika5-toulouse-cent-pour-cent-credit-chr

Escale dans la Ville Rose pour MIKA

C’est avec impatience et excitation qu’une poignée d’auditeurs de la radio 100% a eu la chance d’assister à l’enregistrement d’une émission en compagnie de Mika, dans le studio de la radio ce mardi 13 février. Le chanteur pop emblématique, de passage à Toulouse à l’occasion de la promotion de son dernier album « Que ta tête fleurisse toujours », en a profité pour se livrer à l’exercice de l’interview.

A peine installé, Mika annonce être de bonne humeur en voyant le ciel ensoleillé de Toulouse : le ton est donné pour le début de l’interview orchestrée par Wilfried, animateur vedette de la radio. A travers une rétrospective humoristique sur sa carrière, Karine passe en revue ses nombreux tubes, son retour sur le plateau de The Voice samedi dernier mais aussi allers-retours entre Florence pour une session studio, les ateliers de couture à Bari et Londres.

De l’Inde au Barcarès

Question voyage, c’est sans hésitation qu’il dit qu’il aimerait beaucoup visiter l’Inde. Mais pour l’instant la tournée de Mika n’ira pas aussi loin : elle fera étape le mois prochain à Bordeaux, Montpellier et Marseille, puis l’artiste enchainera avec des festivals emblématiques du Sud-Ouest comme Rodez et les Déferlantes au Barcarès. Ces spectacles viendront mettre en scène les nombreuses chansons de son 6ème album, 100% en français, dont il affirme que « les chansons sont de petites fenêtres magiques sur un univers aussi pop que profondes » et que selon lui, « rester créatif est la meilleure façon de répondre à la vie, de se défendre face la gravité, si on a des idées on est libre ». Une belle philosophie qu’il souhaite partager à travers sa musique.

Après quelques chansons, Wilfried annonce un invité mystère dans les locaux de la radio cent pour cent, Mika se lance alors dans un jeu de questions-réponses avec la voix inconnue qui n’est autre qu’Aurélien VIVOS, le tenant du titre de The Voice qui a souhaité lui rendre une petite visite.

C’est la vie se chante aussi

Il est ensuite l’heure de passer dans le salon-studio pour chanter « C’est la vie ». Le public accompagne l’artiste en chœur et en dansant, l’ambiance est au rendez-vous pour ce petit concert intimiste. Le temps file, il est déjà l’heure de partir : direction l’aéroport pour le globe-trotteur ! Mika prend tout de même quelques instants pour immortaliser ce moment avec le public toulousain dans une photo de groupe remplie d’énergie, de simplicité et de gentillesse.

Spoiler

It was with impatience and excitement that a handful of 100% radio listeners had the chance to attend the recording of a show with Mika, in the radio studio this Tuesday, February 13. The emblematic pop singer, passing through Toulouse on the occasion of the promotion of his latest album “That your head always blooms”, took the opportunity to engage in the interview exercise.

Barely installed, Mika announces that he is in a good mood upon seeing the sunny skies of Toulouse: the tone is set for the start of the interview orchestrated by Wilfried, star radio host. Through a humorous retrospective on his career, Karine reviews his many hits, his return to the set of The Voice last Saturday but also trips back and forth between Florence for a studio session, sewing workshops in Bari and London.

From India to Barcarès

When it comes to travel, he says without hesitation that he would really like to visit India. But for the moment Mika's tour will not go that far: next month he will stop in Bordeaux, Montpellier and Marseille, then the artist will continue with emblematic festivals in the South-West like Rodez and the Déferlantes at Barcarès. These shows will feature many songs from his 6th album, 100% in French, of which he affirms that “the songs are little magical windows on a universe as pop as they are deep” and that according to him, “staying creative is the best way of responding to life, of defending oneself in the face of gravity, if we have ideas we are free.” A beautiful philosophy that he wishes to share through his music.

After a few songs, Wilfried announces a mystery guest in the premises of the hundred percent radio station, Mika then launches into a game of questions and answers with the unknown voice who is none other than Aurélien VIVOS, the title holder of The Voice who wanted to pay him a little visit.

Life is also sung

It’s then time to go into the living room-studio to sing “C’est la vie”. The public accompanies the artist in chorus and dancing, the atmosphere is great for this small, intimate concert. Time flies, it’s already time to leave: head to the airport for the globetrotter! Mika still takes a few moments to immortalize this moment with the Toulouse public in a group photo filled with energy, simplicity and kindness.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I don't see this posted anywhere - I mean, I see some of the same photos, but I don't see this particular article, and I thought I'd include it as it's written by one of our French fans!  @Ninitwittter  (If I've missed it and it's somewhere else, please lmk!)

https://webtoulousain.fr/2024/02/17/escale-dans-la-ville-rose-pour-mika/

mika5-toulouse-cent-pour-cent-credit-chr

Escale dans la Ville Rose pour MIKA

C’est avec impatience et excitation qu’une poignée d’auditeurs de la radio 100% a eu la chance d’assister à l’enregistrement d’une émission en compagnie de Mika, dans le studio de la radio ce mardi 13 février. Le chanteur pop emblématique, de passage à Toulouse à l’occasion de la promotion de son dernier album « Que ta tête fleurisse toujours », en a profité pour se livrer à l’exercice de l’interview.

A peine installé, Mika annonce être de bonne humeur en voyant le ciel ensoleillé de Toulouse : le ton est donné pour le début de l’interview orchestrée par Wilfried, animateur vedette de la radio. A travers une rétrospective humoristique sur sa carrière, Karine passe en revue ses nombreux tubes, son retour sur le plateau de The Voice samedi dernier mais aussi allers-retours entre Florence pour une session studio, les ateliers de couture à Bari et Londres.

De l’Inde au Barcarès

Question voyage, c’est sans hésitation qu’il dit qu’il aimerait beaucoup visiter l’Inde. Mais pour l’instant la tournée de Mika n’ira pas aussi loin : elle fera étape le mois prochain à Bordeaux, Montpellier et Marseille, puis l’artiste enchainera avec des festivals emblématiques du Sud-Ouest comme Rodez et les Déferlantes au Barcarès. Ces spectacles viendront mettre en scène les nombreuses chansons de son 6ème album, 100% en français, dont il affirme que « les chansons sont de petites fenêtres magiques sur un univers aussi pop que profondes » et que selon lui, « rester créatif est la meilleure façon de répondre à la vie, de se défendre face la gravité, si on a des idées on est libre ». Une belle philosophie qu’il souhaite partager à travers sa musique.

Après quelques chansons, Wilfried annonce un invité mystère dans les locaux de la radio cent pour cent, Mika se lance alors dans un jeu de questions-réponses avec la voix inconnue qui n’est autre qu’Aurélien VIVOS, le tenant du titre de The Voice qui a souhaité lui rendre une petite visite.

C’est la vie se chante aussi

Il est ensuite l’heure de passer dans le salon-studio pour chanter « C’est la vie ». Le public accompagne l’artiste en chœur et en dansant, l’ambiance est au rendez-vous pour ce petit concert intimiste. Le temps file, il est déjà l’heure de partir : direction l’aéroport pour le globe-trotteur ! Mika prend tout de même quelques instants pour immortaliser ce moment avec le public toulousain dans une photo de groupe remplie d’énergie, de simplicité et de gentillesse.

@dcdeb I think this is the interview of 13th February (100% Radio) that I have tried to traslate in English from French. Here the link:

The traslation is in the previous posts.

In this article the title is different, but the interview I think could be the same. :yes:

Give me your opinion. :pinkbow:

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:42 PM, Arianne921 said:

The host ask then to Mika if he was been in France for "The Voice" during the week-end and he replies that in the week-end he was been in France only through television because in reality he was been before at this studio in Florence, then he has fly to Paris, he was been then in Milan and he was gone to London!  

At this point the host pronounce his name in a wrong manner and he call him Miko instead of Mika. All smile in the studio about this mistake and one of them joke saying that Miko is an ice cream not a singer! Mika says something about chocolate, I think he mentions a possible flavor of ice cream.

Then the host ask him what were his dreams of a young boy, which of these dreams had became reality and what was changed over the years for him.

The discussion then moves on the single "Jane Birkin" and the host compliments to Mika telling him that he has the same elegance and the same accent of Jane Birkin. Mika thanks the host for this compliment!

The shows continues with Mika that explain again the meaning of the title "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours " that, for him, means to continue to have desires,  continue to be creative and he adds that this is the only way to reply to life and to defend the gravity: the gravity of the life and the physical gravity too.

At this point of the interview Mika has to guess a mysterious guest. He understand that the guest is Aurélien  a singer that he has saved into "The Voice" in the past years.

The interview ends thanking Mika  for his availability and remembering the date of Apocalypse Calypso Tour.

I have made my traslation with what I have understood, if someone of you want add or correct something is the welcome, any suggestion is well accepted. 

@dcdeb This is my traslation of https://www.centpourcent.com/1-heure-100-mika. It seems the same or similar. 

• Thanks 2

PAUSE: Pour une vie alignée by Alexandre Mars was published on 13th March.

I'm not sure if the book includes the interview with MIKA from his Podcast "PAUSE", but it's possible I think.

Hope someone can check it at a bookstore in France. :wink2:

Dans « Pause », Alexandre Mars réunit Grand Corps Malade, Gad Elmaleh, Mika… pour nous aider à trouver notre voie

https://www.20minutes.fr/arts-stars/livres/4081061-20240313-pause-alexandre-mars-reunit-grand-corps-malade-gad-elmaleh-mika-aider-trouver-voie

OUVRAGE•Ils lui ont confié leurs galères, leurs échecs. En s’appuyant sur les entretiens réalisés avec des « personnes ordinaires au parcours extraordinaire » pour son podcast, l’entrepreneur livre un manuel d’épanouissement. En librairie aujourd’hui

l a reçu l’intrépide Mike Horn, la cheffe multi-étoilée Hélène Darroze, Céline Sallette, Danny Boon… Plus de 140 personnalités de l’univers des sports, des arts ou de l’entreprise, se sont confiées au micro d’Alexandre Mars dans le podcast « Pause », dont vous retrouvez un bref résumé chaque mercredi dans 20 Minutes. Intimes et inspirants, ces récits « de personnes ordinaires au parcours extraordinaire » recueillent plus de 150.000 écoutes tous les mois. L’entrepreneur à succès a sélectionné dans cet inventaire bien fourni de quoi alimenter son dernier livre, en librairie depuis ce mercredi 13 mars.

:uk:

(google translation)

In “Pause”, Alexandre Mars brings together Grand Corps Malade, Gad Elmaleh, Mika… to help us find our way

WORK•They entrusted him with their struggles, their failures. Drawing on interviews with “ordinary people with extraordinary journeys” for his podcast, the entrepreneur delivers a manual for fulfillment. In bookstores today

He received the intrepid Mike Horn, the multi-starred chef Hélène Darroze, Céline Sallette, Danny Boon… More than 140 personalities from the world of sports, arts or business, spoke at the microphone of Alexandre Mars in the “Pause” podcast, of which you can find a brief summary every Wednesday in 20 Minutes. Intimate and inspiring, these stories “of ordinary people with extraordinary journeys” receive more than 150,000 listens every month. The successful entrepreneur has selected from this well-stocked inventory enough to fill his latest book, in bookstores since Wednesday March 13.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

BFMTV

https://www.bfmtv.com/people/musique/s-il-n-y-a-pas-d-intimite-pas-de-c-ur-ca-ne-sert-a-rien-mika-nous-emmene-dans-les-coulisses-de-son-concert_VN-202403150692.html

Le 15/03/2024 à 17:26 | Durée : 1:38

"S'il n'y a pas d'intimité, pas de cœur, ça ne sert à rien":

Mika nous emmène dans les coulisses de son concert

Mika nous raconte la genèse de son concert, qui l'emmène en ce moment sur les routes de France et d'Europe dans le cadre de sa tournée "Apocalypse Tour".

“If there is no intimacy, no heart, it’s useless”:
Mika takes us behind the scenes of his concert
Mika tells us the genesis of his concert, which is currently taking him on the roads of France and Europe as part of his "Apocalypse Tour".

X

Dailymotion

BFMTV

"S'il n'y a pas d'intimité, pas de cœur, ça ne sert à rien":

Mika nous emmène dans les coulisses de son concert

Behind the scenes.

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

BFMTV

https://www.bfmtv.com/replay-emissions/culture-et-vous/c-est-parti-pour-la-tournee-de-mika-apocalypse-calypso-tour_VN-202403160102.html

VIDÉO -

C'est parti pour la tournée française "Apocalypse Calypso Tour" de Mika.

L'artiste sillonnera les routes de France avec 17 dates annoncées entre le 26 février et le 25 mars 2024.

Dailymotion

BFMTV

C'est parti pour la tournée de Mika "Apocalypse Calypso Tour"

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1