MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, according to what he once said (during the screening in Paris) he doesn't like camels too much ... They scare him.

Yes, I know, but in a way he was fascinated by them too, otherwise he wouldn't have been posting about them all the time. :lol3:

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I know, but in a way he was fascinated by them too, otherwise he wouldn't have been posting about them all the time. :lol3:

Or milking them... :lmfao:

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, according to what he once said (during the screening in Paris) he doesn't like camels too much ... They scare him.

But a p**no star from 70' ? :facepalm:

It's carnival, best reason to dress up! :biggrin2: :yay: 🎉

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ax07 said:

New Instagram Post:

IMG_0563.thumb.jpeg.41cdb25f536a173658ecb9c9f61812dc.jpeg

Last remaining tickets for the Apocalypse Calypso Tour and good news, we have released additional tickets for some of the venues, including Paris!!

Are you ready? More info on this brand new show and creative concept coming soon! Stay tuned!!

#apocalypsecalypso #tour #live

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Last remaining tickets for the Apocalypse Calypso Tour and good news, we have released additional tickets for some of the venues, including Paris!!

Yes, yesterday there was 4 (four!) seated places in Bercy. 

Today only standing ones.

48 minutes ago, Hero said:

Bit Mikasoon with that info Mika! :lol3:

At least it's sooner than his non(-yet)-existant posts about the gigs in Orange and Barcelona. 🙈 I suppose at least for Orange he might have to do some promo - symphonic all well and good, but it's in the middle of nowhere and tickets are crazy expensive. :rolleyes: Tho Barcelona is expensive too. And it's always nicer for the fans who are thinking of going, especially for the locals, if he posts himself about it and shares his excitement about performing there. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose at least for Orange he might have to do some promo - symphonic all well and good, but it's in the middle of nowhere and tickets are crazy expensive. :rolleyes:

Yes, Mika should definitely post something about the symphonic concert in Orange.

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

And it's always nicer for the fans who are thinking of going, especially for the locals, if he posts himself about it and shares his excitement about performing there. :dunno_grin:

Definitely! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose at least for Orange he might have to do some promo - symphonic all well and good, but it's in the middle of nowhere and tickets are crazy expensive. :rolleyes: 

Yes, he should - to help me decide whether to actually buy the ticket and go, or not :lol3: It's really tempting but there's this BUT, it's quite pricey...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Yes, he should - to help me decide whether to actually buy the ticket and go, or not :lol3: It's really tempting but there's this BUT, it's quite pricey...

I'm wondering if he's planning to do more symphonic gigs and wants to post about them together, so everyone can pick the one that's best to reach for them re. time & place. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why he hasn't mentioned it yet. Not that Mika would need any logic for what he is or isn't doing, but well... :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm wondering if he's planning to do more symphonic gigs and wants to post about them together, so everyone can pick the one that's best to reach for them re. time & place. 

Oh god, don't TEASE me like that! :lustslow::cloud::swoon:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm wondering if he's planning to do more symphonic gigs and wants to post about them together, so everyone can pick the one that's best to reach for them re. time & place. That's the only logical explanation I can think of for why he hasn't mentioned it yet. Not that Mika would need any logic for what he is or isn't doing, but well... :teehee:

I think you're right, from the TECHNICART issue :original::

There's the Mika sound - still pop, international, and immediately effective on tracks like "Bougez" and "Sweetie Banana", but also symphonic pieces like "Passager"...

I like the idea of mixing different genres on the same record. Obviously, I come from a classical music background and I often work with symphony orchestras. There was the series of concerts I gave at the Philharmonie de Paris, and that's going to continue. 

The next date for your 'Mika Philharmonique' show is scheduled for 23 June in Orange. 

Yes, and after that I'll be performing in several cities around the world. I don't think we should limit ourselves in terms of musical genres, because the most important thing is to tell a story. The sound and orchestration must always be at the service of the melody and the image.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There's the Mika sound - still pop, international, and immediately effective on tracks like "Bougez" and "Sweetie Banana", but also symphonic pieces like "Passager"...

I like the idea of mixing different genres on the same record. Obviously, I come from a classical music background and I often work with symphony orchestras. There was the series of concerts I gave at the Philharmonie de Paris, and that's going to continue. 

The next date for your 'Mika Philharmonique' show is scheduled for 23 June in Orange. 

Yes, and after that I'll be performing in several cities around the world. I don't think we should limit ourselves in terms of musical genres, because the most important thing is to tell a story. The sound and orchestration must always be at the service of the melody and the image.

:excite::excite::excite::excite::excite:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:shocked: I know Mika too well meanwhile - even his non-logical logic (or logical non-logic?). :lmfao:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I'll start getting excited when we know the other dates. Maybe Orange is the only one in Europe?

I wonder how long the symphonic run will last, and how many cities. It sounds like he's interspersing them with the regular gigs. I find it hard to believe that Orange would be the only one in Europe given the breadth of countries that covers, but you never know. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder how long the symphonic run will last, and how many cities. It sounds like he's interspersing them with the regular gigs. I find it hard to believe that Orange would be the only one in Europe given the breadth of countries that covers, but you never know. 

In the summer there are still quite a lot dates he could fill (compared to last summer and the summer before) and I guess that are dates in Europe. :original:

• Like 2

Another story:

Screenshot_20240203_202618_Instagram.jpg

Love it how this magazine features him everywhere, even as their Twitter header! :wub2: And it's a really beautiful photoshoot too! :mikalove:

• Like 2