MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

• mellody changed the title to MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024
12 hours ago, Ax07 said:

2023 updates thread: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/36369-mikas-social-media-official-website-updates-2023/#comments

The Paul & Joe Team and Mika, wearing our

MARLON and QUEALY set, wish you a very Happy New Year!”

Watch the full video:

RPReplay_Final1704577276.mov 23.48 MB · 9 downloads

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2AlMJUIu8q/

mikainstagram

De retour pour une nouvelle saison de The Voice aussi féroce que joyeuse.
Je ne pourrais pas être plus excité et heureux par ce que nous vivons cette année !
C’est drôle, chaleureux, touchant, les performances font pleurer et les discussions entre coachs vont …dangereusement vite !
Une explosion de bonnes ondes et nous avons hâte de la partager avec vous très bientôt !

Back for a truly ferocious and joyful new season of the voice. I couldn’t be more thrilled and excited about this year. It’s funny, it’s warm, performances make you cry and the talk between us coaches goes dangerously fast! It’s an explosion of good vibes and we cant wait to share it with you all very soon!

@zazieonline @vianneymusique @bigfloetoli @itvstudiosfr @TheVoice_TF1 @nikosaliagas #TheVoice

📷 @bureau233

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2024 at 6:24 PM, Mikasister said:

I love this! :wub2: Gets me so excited to see more of it! I'd love to see some more work in progress videos / photos, of all the little details, outfits, stage set, accessories, maybe a little clip from rehearsals :fangurl: ... but I guess it's all just starting to come together and maybe he'll only decide in the last few days before the tour what works and what doesn't, what he will and won't keep, etc. - maybe even only after the first gig. I remember for the 2010 Imaginarium tour, the first 2 shows were in Belfast and Dublin. And Belfast was a test, like Clermont-Ferrand is now. He didn't say it back then, maybe it wasn't his intention, but it was the feeling I got from it. And him and his team worked the night through after this first show, to change it to the absolutely amazing gig that took place in Dublin 2 days later. :wub2: It was fun to watch this test gig, but it wasn't the same energy as at a normal gig, you could see he was focused on his show and not on the audience and his connection with them. I'm glad that this time he says that the first one will be a test, so those who are going are prepared. Then again, his connection with the audience has become such a central element of his gigs meanwhile, that maybe it's different this time. Anyway, I'm curious to hear all about it from those who are going! :wub2: Just a bit over a month now! :excite:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika story

420319776_219701437893006_4327486961116115059_n.jpg

I moved this here, because Mika only posts rarely these days, so I think we should collect the updates here - especially also so those who don't follow The Voice thread can see it too (sometimes I see Mika's stories / posts here at first, because IG doesn't always notify me).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've just learned that this fan is a gift from one French fan Laetitia. She is very proud that Mika kept it.

Aww that’s cute! Although I do believe Mika practically keeps all the gifts he receives, or at least I would like to believe so :biggrin2:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

MIGUEL IS BACK ON INSTAGRAM :wink2:

Mika is willing to let go the camels, but not Miguel. :lmfao:

• Haha 3