MIKA’s Social Media and Official Website Updates - 2024

Ax07

34 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

The company reserves the right to carry out all necessary checks concerning the identity, postal and/or electronic address of participants

If they're as good at checking as they are at creating a proper list of countries (which should either include ALL countries, or only France if they want to limit it to that), we might have a chance. :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

If they're as good at checking as they are at creating a proper list of countries (which should either include ALL countries, or only France if they want to limit it to that), we might have a chance. :mf_rosetinted:

We are on the same page :wink2:

I sent my list as France resident. Who cares. I don't think I will win anything. :bleh: But it was fun to create a setlist!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

OK, wasn't sure where to post this, but I think here makes sense. Those of us on the email list should have also gotten an email about the new video AND there's a competition included. If you guess the first five songs of the new show you can win a prize pack!

JEU CONCOURS

"Devine la setlist du concert"

L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour démarre le 26 février à Clermont-Ferrand ! 

Pour fêter ça, devinez les 5 premières chansons du show et tentez de gagner un pack avec des produits audio & merch !

s.gif

TENTER MA CHANCE

https://digital.umusic.com/setlist-mika

Mika MAIL on

https://fr.umusic-online.com/cr/AQjx5xQQ0dEcGPWgs5kB3ysiKO9R_B5dMzVIXWJ9E1MbAR_u-1l5WjvKQ6_-K2s

Découvre le nouveau clip JANE BIRKIN & participe au jeu concours de l'Apocalypse Calypso Tour !

DcouvremonnouveauclipJANEBIRKIN.thumb.jpg.d127659df53ca1439729ebc7273df64b.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

So shall I become German again, as I did for the CLV thing? :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

mikainstagram story, apparently he's in Liverpool, filming for The Piano:

Mika & Lang Lang at at the Anfield-Stadium in Liverpool on 28 Feb. 2024

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/C38U679LA6I/

And so, a new adventure begins. The Apocalypse Calypso Tour is finally here.

This has been like a BOLD new chapter: taking things musically and visually, to a completely new place. Allowing me to perform in a new way. It has been such an exciting project, using the opportunity of the new French album to reinvent my live universe. So many new elements and collaborations to tell you about.

The nerves and emotions are flying high and we cannot wait to see you at one of the shows over the next few months.

See you tomorrow Bordeaux!

#apocalypsecalypsotour #mikalive #mikatour

🎥 @francescoprandoni

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C38U679LA6I/

And so, a new adventure begins. The Apocalypse Calypso Tour is finally here.

This has been like a BOLD new chapter: taking things musically and visually, to a completely new place. Allowing me to perform in a new way. It has been such an exciting project, using the opportunity of the new French album to reinvent my live universe. So many new elements and collaborations to tell you about.

The nerves and emotions are flying high and we cannot wait to see you at one of the shows over the next few months.

See you tomorrow Bordeaux!

#apocalypsecalypsotour #mikalive #mikatour

🎥 @francescoprandoni

Oh my God! But...What happening to me in this period that I get excited only see a videos? :wub2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is amazing, I’m so so happy to hear this!! And it’s even more amazing, because I feel that this album and this tour he is staying very true to himself, which is being rewarded. Best news ever. 

Yes, that - and also a 🖕 to the people who told him that he couldn't have international success with a French album. 

• Like 7

OMG ! I'm really happy for two reasons : First, i'm beyond happy for Mika his tour is such a success.  Second,  Schwetzingen is just two hours away from my village.   :excite:

Maybe it's time to remember my German... 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I think the cameraman is Francesco Prandoni.

https://www.instagram.com/francescoprandoni/

He is. But I don't think he'll get access to Mika's Instagram account or even his phone. I would assume that the videos posted in Mika's stories are posted by Andy. Or filmed by someone and forwarded to Mika ... was he on stage already when the 2nd video was posted? If not, he could have received the video from anyone on his team and posted it himself.

• Like 2