https://www.instagram.com/p/C3SsuWyoRK9/

mikainstagram

Hâte de vous retrouver au concert McDo avec @vacra_honeyflav RDV chez @mcdonaldsfrance pour tenter de gagner vos places jusqu’au 4 mars !! #McDoMusicTour

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Now I don't know if this thread is for talking political issues or about Mika's collaboration with McDonalds, but I'll post this here. If the mods think it's not the right place, please move it :dunno_grin:

https://mcdomusictour.replay.universalmusic.fr/

Screenshot (527).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Now I don't know if this thread is for talking political issues or about Mika's collaboration with McDonalds, but I'll post this here. If the mods think it's not the right place, please move it :dunno_grin:

https://mcdomusictour.replay.universalmusic.fr/

Screenshot (527).png

Yes, I think we should open another thread to share practical information about this promotional event.

Some of us might want to take part in the contest to win the prizes.. 

Here are the list of MIKA- related prizes which they offer: 

- 10 dotations constituées chacune d'une invitation pour 2 personnes à un dîner avec MIKA

- 15 dotations constituées chacune d'une invitation VIP (accès privilégié) pour 2 personnes au Concert McDo
avec MIKA et VACRA avec une rencontre avec les artistes le 13 avril 2024 en France

- 9 000 dotations constituées d'une invitation pour 2 personnes au Concert McDo avec MIKA et VACRA le 13
avril 2024 en France. 

- 7 000 dotations constituées chacune d'un vinyle exclusif McDo Music Tour composé de 4 titres de Mika et 3
titres de Vacra.

- 11 000 000 dotations constituées chacune d'un accès au replay du Concert McDo avec MIKA sous la forme
d'un code unique accessible depuis le site partenaire sans valeur commerciale. 

- 4 063 959 dotations constituées chacune d'un accès au replay du Concert McDo avec MIKA et VACRA et des
contenus exclusifs sous la forme d'un code unique accessible depuis le site partenaire sans valeur
commerciale. 

:uk:

- 10 prizes each consisting of an invitation for 2 people to a dinner with MIKA

- 15 prizes each consisting of a VIP invitation (privileged access) for 2 people to the McDonald’s Concert
with MIKA and VACRA with a meeting with the artists on April 13, 2024 in France

- 9,000 prizes consisting of an invitation for 2 people to the McDo Concert with MIKA and VACRA on the 13th
April 2024 in France.

- 7,000 prizes each consisting of an exclusive McDo Music Tour vinyl composed of 4 tracks from Mika and 3
Vacra titles.

- 11,000,000 prizes each consisting of access to the replay of the McDo Concert with MIKA in the form
a unique code accessible from the partner site without commercial value.

- 4,063,959 prizes each consisting of access to the replay of the McDo Concert with MIKA and VACRA and
exclusive content in the form of a unique code accessible from the partner site without value
commercial.

https://eu-assets.contentstack.com/v3/assets/bltcbf130870616d090/blt9baa7b8149fbc38e/Reglement_du_jeu_McDo_Music_Tour_2024.pdf

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3SpiG6onuv/

Du 13 février au 4 mars 📆 plongez dans l’univers McDo Music Tour 💿 notre nouvelle opération 100% gagnante fun et inédite ! 🕺 Un cadeau musique débarque dans chaqueliable 🎤🍔
#mcdoparisopera #paris #operagarnier #boulevarddesitaliens #mcdo #mcdonalds #musictour #mika #vacra #music #songs #cadeaux #bonplan #jeu
*Offre valable pour l’achat d’un menu Best Of™ ou Maxi Best Of™. Voir détails des conditions dans le règlement.
Voir dates, détails des dotations et modalités de participation dans le règlement complet du jeu sur mcdonalds.fr. Sous réserve de validation de la conformité de la participation du jeu. Visuels non contractuels

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, krysady said:

Wow, those are some pretty awesome prizes! 

I'm surprised by the quantity of it, 9000 places, are they going to rent out Bercy for this event? 

11 hours ago, NaoMika said:

- 10 prizes each consisting of an invitation for 2 people to a dinner with MIKA

- 15 prizes each consisting of a VIP invitation (privileged access) for 2 people to the McDonald’s Concert
with MIKA and VACRA with a meeting with the artists on April 13, 2024 in France

- 9,000 prizes consisting of an invitation for 2 people to the McDo Concert with MIKA and VACRA on the 13th
April 2024 in France.

- 7,000 prizes each consisting of an exclusive McDo Music Tour vinyl composed of 4 tracks from Mika and 3
Vacra titles.

- 11,000,000 prizes each consisting of access to the replay of the McDo Concert with MIKA in the form
a unique code accessible from the partner site without commercial value.

- 4,063,959 prizes each consisting of access to the replay of the McDo Concert with MIKA and VACRA and
exclusive content in the form of a unique code accessible from the partner site without value
commercial.

Well, I already expressed my point of view on Instagram under Mika's post.

I boycott McDonald . (I have been  boycotting Israeli products in Poland for years already.)

But I just wonder how many junk food meals people have to buy to get a prize like a concert ticket or a dinner with Mika?

And then the intro on the tour gigs starts with: "pour votre sante bougez plus" :lmao: What an irony...

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 2

• dcdeb changed the title to Mika and the McDonald's Music Tour
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 2:04 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, I already expressed my point of view on Instagram under Mika's post.

I boycott McDonald . (I have been  boycotting Israeli products in Poland for years already.)

But I just wonder how many junk food meals people have to buy to get a prize like a concert ticket or a dinner with Mika?

And then the intro on the tour gigs starts with: "pour votre sante bougez plus" :lmao: What an irony...

This is definately not for me ,but any boycott or health opinions apart , I think it's quite a strange idea.:blink:

I mean ........if I understand correctly  ,9000  random people from all around the country are going to win a( not that private ) concert ticket  (probably in Paris) and many of them would have to travel and pay for accomodation while there are (not that expensives ) concerts basically everywhere in France .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, carafon said:

I mean ........if I understand correctly  ,9000  random people from all around the country are going to win a( not that private ) concert ticket  (probably in Paris) and many of them would have to travel and pay for accomodation while there are (not that expensives ) concerts basically everywhere in France .

Yes, 9000 people, each +1. You'd think that'd be a concert in the Accor Arena, but in fact, those who would travel for the concert are surely a lot less. Also, some people just buy a menu and don't care about the codes, I've seen that with the McDonald's Monopoly a few years ago. They throw them away, or have a look if it's something interesting and if they don't care about the prize they throw it away. So imo while there might be 18000 places for this gig in theory, it might end up just being a few thousand or even less.

Let's not discuss the general idea of this cooperation here, we have an extra thread for this.