The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

On 7/12/2023 at 5:10 AM, Leon said:

Hi everybody :)

I'm looking for one ticket in Carré Or for Cannes on 19 July. 

Hello i got à vip ticket for cannes. 
i give you my e-mail to communicate 

katia.sekula@yahoo.fr 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katia SEKULA said:

Hello i got à vip ticket (70€) for cannes. 
i give you my e-mail to communicate 

katia.sekula@yahoo.fr 

Thank you! 

I write you an e-mail :) 

3 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone ! I'm selling two tickets for Mika in Cannes. The tickets are Carré Or. If you are interested contact me !

Still interested by one ticket. I sent you a private message!

• Like 1

Hi, all.

Just wanted to remind you that technically, legally, we are not allowed to sell tickets through this forum. This is why we discourage you from including a price, from saying that you're "selling" your tickets. You can offer that you have spare tickets, or say that you're looking for spare tickets, or that you have a ticket you can't use...  and then make your arrangements for obtaining or disposing of the tickets privately.

I know it sounds like a picky thing, but I don't want any of us to get into any legal trouble because of the appearance that you or we are selling tickets here.

Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Hi, all.

Just wanted to remind you that technically, legally, we are not allowed to sell tickets through this forum. This is why we discourage you from including a price, from saying that you're "selling" your tickets. You can offer that you have spare tickets, or say that you're looking for spare tickets, or that you have a ticket you can't use...  and then make your arrangements for obtaining or disposing of the tickets privately.

I know it sounds like a picky thing, but I don't want any of us to get into any legal trouble because of the appearance that you or we are selling tickets here.

Thanks!

Oops, I wasn't aware of that! :baghead: Thanks Deb! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Oops, I wasn't aware of that! :baghead: Thanks Deb! 

No worries. My fault, I have been a little lax in checking on this lately. I just happened to notice today that there were a few posts that might attract the wrong attention.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lisagr said:

Hello everyone, for information the site of Cap roig takes back the tickets if you have some to resell.

Hi,

can you tell me how to do it?

My friend has 2 spare tickets.

I tried to check on the website but I found only a button to resend the ticket (the one you already bought).

• Like 1

Hello everyone ! 

One of my friends have two tickets file 11 seats 52 & 54 for CAP ROIG on July 30th to resale at purchasing price 106 Euros.

The tickets can be sold separately.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Annik

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Salut,

Peux-tu me dire comment le faire?

Mon ami a 2 billets de réserve.

J'ai essayé de vérifier sur le site mais je n'ai trouvé qu'un bouton pour renvoyer le billet (celui que vous avez déjà acheté).

Hello, I thought it was the section to return tickets. There must be another way because tickets have been relisted. Try calling the festival organization.

Screenshot_20230726_092814_Instagram.jpg

54 minutes ago, Ronzier Mareva said:

we are looking for 2 tickets for mika’s show in Monaco on 4/08/23!!
we already bought our train tickets, but we still haven’t found tickets to access the show!!
hope we will have access to the gig..!

thank you, 
Maréva & Noémie

Have you contacted the organizers of the show? I think it's more likely that they might have (or hear of) some extra tickets due to cancellations than finding it here. Tickets still were available until a few days ago, I could  imagine that they might just have closed the list early, to organize the dinner. Maybe they have a few spare places? Anyway, at the ticket price of 360€ probably no fans will have bought any extra tickets, like it's often the case for regular gigs. And of course I hope none of Mika's fans will have to cancel.

Fingers crossed that the organizers can help you. This is the most expensive gig for the general public that Mika has ever played (as far as I know), so it's very adventurous for this particular event to book travels without having tickets. :dunno_grin: Anyway, maybe you live nearby, so if it's just a short trip from home to you, a night out in Monaco could be fun either way. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

hiiii! Thank you for answering about our crazy adventure ahah!

yep, we contacted by mail the place where  the gig takes place, without answer yet… Twitter, FB (groups), insta, stories (reposted)… we did everything…!!

The problem is that when we decided to go to Monaco, we took our train tickets first and the next day when we went to buy the tickets for the show they had been sold out during the night literally everywhere ! I went to Fnac, Leclerc, etc asking if they had some extras tickets but nothing… 

Also, we decided to not book a night in Monaco because it’s too expensive, so we are probably going to spend the night outside hahaha! Will be a memorable week-end!

Again, if you happen to hear something about extra tickets, or get some informations from the organizers or something like that, please let us know !!

thank you !

Mareva & Noemie !

• Like 1