guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW - amazing photos Tanya !! It was nice to queue with you on Monday :wink2:

Sorry you didn't get to meet MIKA but fingers crossed he sends your pics back signed.

Hah, I see my Love Today drumming vid is getting some play :biggrin2:

Jules

x

Blackwildkitty-thanx! great closeups!

we were so close to the stage as well!!! I wish my camera would properly react when he bent over a couple of times...still-a great show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and his energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!

thank you all of you guys!!! the pics are amazing and the vids too!!! oh you were soooo close to him!!! :shocked:

and blackwildkitty maybe it's better if you don't post the pic with his younger sister...:wink2:

Just gone back to previous pages and seen the beautiful photos of BlackWildkitty:wub2: :thumb_yello:

Thanks very much for sharing, its nice to see how he looked and his clothes. I was sitting right at the top near the roof...lol:boxed: :roftl:

A little late, but there are some pictures that we took. Look how close we were!!!!

omg they're f***in gorgeous!!!!:biggrin2: very HQ!

so glad you've had such a great time! 2000 people?? wow...it's getting bigger and bigger now...

Were you standing against the wall with your husband at one point, fiddling with a bag? The wall opposite the stage door?

If you had a flashy heart, I would have said hello!

we were standing agianst the wall but we didnt have a bag. where did you get the flashing hearts from?

I had my flashing heart in my hand (at the Leeds gig) as I jumped up and waved my arms the whole time. i didn't see anyone else with one (except my daughter and I gave her that)

I will have to order more!

I had six, one of then was swung around Mika's head at Brighton and ended up in the crowd, number 2 I gave to Cherisse, number 3 broke, and number 4 I gave to Tanya! I only have 2 left which is no way near enough for Somerset House!:blush-anim-cl:

Leeds was 2,100 too. They really seemed to enjoy the volume of our singing!

so they can save money on the chorus LOL :biggrin2:

My Mika gig total is 8 now!:shocked:

you lucky man!! i wanna move to england!!

My Mika gig total is 8 now!:shocked:

grrrrrr.. lucky!! :sneaky2:

j/k, i am happy for ya! it's to see you had a grand time and that's not difficult to believe. I must move to london too. *joins mirtilla, prepares luggage..*

j/k, i am happy for ya! it's to see you had a grand time and that's not difficult to believe. I must move to london too. *joins mirtilla, prepares luggage..*

cmon avoca! let's go to london, find a job and we're done!:punk: *let me daydreaming*