Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was Mika rude when people were waiting for autographs?? I thought about waiting but I didn't want to loose the illusion of him being so nice!!

I didn't say rude, and i didn't hear him.

I said he didn't say what you could expect after waiting one hour outside, as it was a bit cold, something like "sorry guys, i won't sign and taking pics tonight" or "thank you for coming" bla bla bla... Common things...

He just said something like "Oh you look great" to Sarah and then i don't know what... I didn't say it was rude... Just that i think she couldn't care less looking great at this moment... MY OPINION !! :wink2:

Once again, i wasn't there, so people who heard and saw it : details required...

I didn't say rude, and i didn't hear him.

I said he didn't say what you could expect after waiting one hour outside, as it was a bit cold, something like "sorry guys, i won't sign and taking pics tonight" or "thank you for coming" bla bla bla... Common things...

He just said something like "Oh you look great" to Sarah and then i don't know what... I didn't say it was rude... Just that i think she couldn't care less looking great at this moment... MY OPINION !! :wink2:

Once again, i wasn't there, so people who heard and saw it : details required...

mika?? rude?? no way :)

Just to clear up that I didn't hear or see anything :blink: I was walking back to the stage door when he came out, I turned around to get Bab's attention and when I turned again, he was already gone :doh:

Just to clear up that I didn't hear or see anything :blink: I was walking back to the stage door when he came out, I turned around to get Bab's attention and when I turned again, he was already gone :doh:

i think i saw you too. i waited at stage door for a while with my husband (who was complianing about being cold) till about 11.15ish. I heard babspanky introduce herself but i was too shy to say hello

I didn't hear anything, but the girls who heard and saw him were walking away quite fast and were very upset, I would say even angry with him.

i doubt it was all his fault though. the staff/security there were such arseholes

i think i saw you too. i waited at stage door for a while with my husband (who was complianing about being cold) till about 11.15ish. I heard babspanky introduce herself but i was too shy to say hello

:blush-anim-cl: I'm not quite sure who you are :blush-anim-cl:

Well Bennie said it seemed like the security people were pushing him on, so maybe he wanted to talk...but I don't know :boxed: Just wish the report had been of him saying something like "it's mighty nice of you to stand out here dressed up as a cow, but I really am in a hurry" :blink: Wish he'd have somewhat at least recognized the fact that people were there :boxed:

:blush-anim-cl: I'm not quite sure who you are :blush-anim-cl:

i had a bright pink hooded top on with white jeans. we went from stage door to front door to stage door. when i heard babspanky introduce herself i heard her sar "this is kata and cazgirl"

i doubt it was all his fault though. the staff/security there were such arseholes

yeah usually its the manager ppl...that hurry him up....

WHY THOUGH?? He used to be able to spend so much time with fans...but now he's FAMOUS... grr!

hmmm i dunno :(

i thought u guys that won will meet him... :(

but i guess sometimes he need to go somewhere or need to rest?

the tour he is doing is crazy!!!

but i know i would b disapointed if i wouldnt b able to say hi b 4 or after the show.

when u guys were waiting were there many ppl there with u?

i had a bright pink hooded top on with white jeans. we went from stage door to front door to stage door. when i heard babspanky introduce herself i heard her sar "this is kata and cazgirl"

:boxed: oi I'm horrible, I have no clue :boxed: you should've said hi :bleh:

but i know i would b disapointed if i wouldnt b able to say hi b 4 or after the show.

not many of us at all! about 10 at most.

yeah starsie came out and said that Mika would resting for about half hour but i had to go coz my dad came and he had work in the morning. i was talking to sara and she said they waited for an hour just to get a glimpse. stupid security people! The fans are important too!

Crazy woman! Hello now then!

I just was saying hello to people especially if they had flashy hearts on! I met Tink like that, she and her two mates with pink wigs were nudging each other looking at me, obviously looking at the flashy heart, but not sure wether to speak to me, so I just said hello anyway!

Were you standing against the wall with your husband at one point, fiddling with a bag? The wall opposite the stage door?

If you had a flashy heart, I would have said hello!

About 10 by the time he came out, and only about 3 at the stage door at the time, with Kata walking back and me, Yop and BWK about 100 yards away, but visible. Maybe a couple of others. It was quite cold.