Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who's who ? jemma, i recognize you, you're on the right ! but who are the other two girls ? :thumb_yello:

and i thought that tshirt was 4 your little mikamite:roftl: you look like you are having a brilliant time:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I missed not being there

My signed photo

signed.jpg

I'm not sure what it says at the top. Think its "Love the pose"

It's "Love the p..." at least.

Then I think he signed it "Me" although it looks like an l on the end!

He'd signed underneath "To Daz, much love, Mika" before going back to the top to write some more!

And here is

featuring some annoying cow screaming.

what aprized possession hey! WOW Daz it is fab!:biggrin2::bleh:

My signed photo

signed.jpg

I'm not sure what it says at the top. Think its "Love the pose"

It's "Love the p..." at least.

Then I think he signed it "Me" although it looks like an l on the end!

He'd signed underneath "To Daz, much love, Mika" before going back to the top to write some more!

And here is

featuring some annoying cow screaming.

You better have said hello to Mika for me Daz!

hiya finally getting over my migraine, have been sick all day. i usually get this after an attack of feeling closed in, one reason i did not go in the front.

but i am loving the photos and vids, they are fantastic. i could not take any photos where i was as all i would have had was a bunch of hands lol. at one point i had a guy who was 6ft and bald, but a women in front him kept punching him in the ribs when she was dancing, and the guy next to him, kept shouting i love you mika, so he moved behind me. i was like thank you, she turned to me and grinned and carried on dancing, but not as mad lol.

oh i forgot to mention, whilst we were waiting at the back of the empire, we had mika in full sound doing his rehearsals so we had a double bonus of hearing him before the concert and this made our time go quicker.

Evening to everyone!

was sooooo anxcious in the plane, cos wanted to see the pics others had from the gig - (mine are cr*p, cos the battery was finished and camera didnt react...so got the collection of "weird MIka pics instd:thumbdown: ")

and saw so many nice closeup shots here!

anyway, the gig was amazing!!! still cant get over it:biggrin2:

so here are some "decent favs"

CHICKEN

2003997163520358091_rs.jpg

EVIL CHICKEN (that what genetic experiments will eventually do to the humanity)

2002639564437514464_rs.jpg

...more to come

Great stuff guys, really!!!!

Mika's fans are completely nuts!

CAREW7VH.jpg

who knows the man on the left? he looks very similar to a guy who was at the concert in milano...

and carri you really look like a teenager!!:thumb_yello:

I still have a big red balloon in my tiny room taking up most of the space, but I'm not bursting it, you have no idea how hard it was to get and even harder to prevent from being stolen :roftl: :roftl:

i know! i got one but while going out the club a girl stole it from me!:sneaky2:

I was in level 2 and we had a good view.

The concert was great, Mika was amazing. I had a very good evening.

The concert was too short!

It was the first time I was seeing Mika on stage and believe me it won't be the last!

Unfortunately, the pictures I took are really bad, can't see a thing. Thank you to the people who posted their pictures, little souvenir of the concert.

Hey there !!! I'm back in Paris...

There were 4 parts of the concert : the queue, the support, the Mika part and after...

The queueing was fun, but we had to queue separatly from the other memebrs of the MFC cause they were stalls (in front of the stage) and we were level 3 for Kata, Bennie and i and level 2 for Bab... So we queued with Bab, though... I gave her the glowing bunny ears, that she only put on inside... There were not many people in the queue, even for the support band, they arrived after...

The support... Pull Tiger Tail... In one word : they SUCKED... A lot of noisy noise, bad sound, everything... Well... I didn't like it, Kata neither... I don't remember if Bennie did like them... But Bab said she kinda liked it...

After that, once the left (we were so relieved), we waited around 30-45 minutes for Mika to arrive... And NOW in starts : personnally (Kata will not say the same) i really enjoyed it, and it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better that what we had in Paris... It was simply ANOTHER Mika ! He was actually happy to be there, singing, dancing, jumping around, etc. As i've been to both, i can really say that Paris sucked... Compared to the other gigs... But when we were there, we liked it, sure, we didn't know what we were missing ! But the man was a different Mika... And OH MY GOD !!! Love Today finale was the best ever !!!! They got at least 5 minutes of applause and cheering and screaming after it !! And they were quite proud of it... With reason... AWSOMELY AWSOME !!! SPLENDID !!! SUBLIME !!! Cherisse, Martin, and even Mika took part in it, drumming on a bin : HATS OFF people !! RESPECT.

Sweet Dreams cover was really good, and he also sang Any Other World.

I honestly found I Want You Back cover not good... But I think that NOONE has the right to cover that song, so... :biggrin2: But even being objective, i think he could have done something else... Better... Else...

He messed up Happy Ending lyrics, singing half of the second part instead of the first one (the 2 first lines)... He introduced the girls who sang with him as school friends, and said that he wrote that songs when he was at school...

We were wearing tons of glowing bracelets, necklaces, earing, barettes, and Mika even said something like "That's funny, usually i can't see anyone in the crowd but tonight i can see some people upthere"... Looking up, left, where WE were !! He may have been talking about us... In the doubt, we waved !! :roftl:

Anyway, we didn't get to meet him after the concert... We were 10 waiting at the stage door, staff people kept on going out and saying that he would MAYBE go out after 1am since the after show party was going inside... But we were quite motivated, so we waited... And then, i don't know at what time, and i was at the front door at this moment, he sort of went to the stage door, told someone she looked great and then got back in... He didn't sign anything neither took any picture... And the fact is that he apparently RAN to the front door where a car was waiting, cause when i arrived at the stage door, the door was closing, and then we got back to the front door, and his mum told us he had just passed in a car... She was really nice, and sorry for us... She took a picture of us... May be for him to see us and laugh at us waiting hours for nothing :roftl: Anyway, she really was the nicest person ever. Allegra and Fortuné were already in a taxi with other friends of them, waiting for her, she went to the taxi, took her camera (they didn't understand anything) and came back to take the picture... She also took BlackWildKitty's prints (she had printed pictures of Mika to have them signed) and her address, she said he would sign them and she would send them back to her the day after... SWEET...

After that, we were a bit (a lot) disappointed, Kata after the terrible evening in Leeds, and then the concert that she found less good than the ones she had been to before, and then not meeting Mika... Me just because i was being paranoid since he went out and signed and posed for pisctures after EVERY CONCERTS, except those where I was... :sneaky2: And we kinda found his attitude were not really nice... Not what everybody was used to, kissing, hugging, posing, chatting... But even without all that, apparently, what he said at the door wasn't really what you could expect after waiting in the cold for someone, Kata will say more, i didn't hear what he said and how he said it... I know, no one forced us ! We're grown up... But everybody seems to say he's so adorable, and i never got to see this part of him, and i'm frustrated and jealous !! :biggrin2: And apparently, the security was not helping, pulling him insinde...

But we were happy to meet Babspanky ! We just met Jemma, BlackWildKitty, KiteKat, Dazzle and some in the other before, but really not long, and we never found them after the gig... What we saw of them was nice !! We also met Akim and her friend after, waiting at stage door... Actually, i don't remember all the names since we didn't spaend time with them, queueing, etc.

But all this wasn't useless for me ! Cause i realized that i had not been myself for a few months now : before, i would NEVER have expected anything from a singer after a gig, i would even never have waited for him... But the fact is that everybody's stories seemed so fantastic that i found myself expecting something ! :blink:

Now, i just know that i won't expect anything : if it happens, cool, but if i ever go to a concert again, i will go for the MUSIC and fun with people... Isn't what we are supposed to really expect at a concert ??? :wink2: Everything else would be bonus...