Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I know, I'm late I'm late...but I have been recovering from yesterday as I now have a cold courtesy of the Air Con...but here's what I thought of the gig last night...[/size][/font]

Thanks for the thoughtful report, Akim -- I was wondering how you'd enjoyed the show! Again, hearing all this makes me so anxious for when Mika comes to DC! Although I hope that we won't have the crushing crowd problem...

dcdeb <27 days 12 hours 30 minutes to Mika in DC!>

Just watched all the pics and videos, relived last night again!!! I was amazing! HE was amazing!

I still have a big red balloon in my tiny room taking up most of the space, but I'm not bursting it, you have no idea how hard it was to get and even harder to prevent from being stolen :roftl: :roftl:

Thanks for the thoughtful report, Akim -- I was wondering how you'd enjoyed the show! Again, hearing all this makes me so anxious for when Mika comes to DC! Although I hope that we won't have the crushing crowd problem...

dcdeb <27 days 12 hours 30 minutes to Mika in DC!>

Despite all the pushing and shoving Mika's peformance was more then enough to let you forget all of that. He really does have stage presence- and gives it his all- just amazing...

I still have a big red balloon in my tiny room taking up most of the space, but I'm not bursting it, you have no idea how hard it was to get and even harder to prevent from being stolen :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: wahoo !! they're sooo big !! how did you even manage to take them home :shocked: ? it's too big for a car :roftl: !! did you have a truck ?:biggrin2:

Yes, the pushing was bad, but to be honest I didn't even notice most off it, I was so exited jumping up and down, dancing and singing (screaming more like)... I had a barrier in front of me, at least it was standing still, so had something to hold on to...

Some French girls screamed "Mika je temme!!!!" in my ear most of the time, especially between songs and I'm pretty sure he heard it.

Yes, the pushing was bad, but to be honest I didn't even notice most off it, I was so exited jumping up and down, dancing and singing (screaming more like)... I had a barrier in front of me, at least it was standing still, so had something to hold on to...

Some French girls screamed "Mika je temme!!!!" in my ear most of the time, especially between songs and I'm pretty sure he heard it.

:roftl: :roftl: it's "mika je t'aime" !! :thumb_yello: lucky french girls who could go to the gig :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: wahoo !! they're sooo big !! how did you even manage to take them home :shocked: ? it's too big for a car :roftl: !! did you have a truck ?:biggrin2:

I showed it in the car after the gig without even thinking and ran back hoping to get a picture taken with Mika, but unfortunately he ran off later.... When I got home and tried to take it out, just though - how did I manage to get it into the car?!?!? :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: it's "mika je t'aime" !! :thumb_yello: lucky french girls who could go to the gig :biggrin2:

Sorry, I forgot the spelling!... :roftl: They were pushing me and screaming all night, but I didn't even care, we all were enjoying ourselves too much to take any notice... :roftl::wub2:

I showed it in the car after the gig without even thinking and ran back hoping to get a picture taken with Mika, but unfortunately he ran off later.... When I got home and tried to take it out, just though - how did I manage to get it into the car?!?!? :roftl:

:roftl: and what are you gonna do with it now :blink: ?? when it's gonna explode the noise will be huuuuuge !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: maybe you could make a mika fan video playing with it :naughty:

:roftl: and what are you gonna do with it now :blink: ?? when it's gonna explode the noise will be huuuuuge !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: maybe you could make a mika fan video playing with it :naughty:

Hey, good idea!!! If I ever get brave enough to do it! But hey, half of the MFC already seen me making fool of myself anyway.... :roftl:

My signed photo

signed.jpg

I'm not sure what it says at the top. Think its "Love the pose"

It's "Love the p..." at least.

Then I think he signed it "Me" although it looks like an l on the end!

He'd signed underneath "To Daz, much love, Mika" before going back to the top to write some more!

And here is

featuring some annoying cow screaming.

guys thank you so much for all the reports! and pics and vids are amazing!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! mika is so handsome in white outfit!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: sure you had a great time!!!

My signed photo

signed.jpg

I'm not sure what it says at the top. Think its "Love the pose"

It's "Love the p..." at least.

Then I think he signed it "Me" although it looks like an l on the end!

He'd signed underneath "To Daz, much love, Mika" before going back to the top to write some more!

That's just lovely, Daz! Something to treasure, for sure!

dcdeb