Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'm quite lucky that my mom likes him. She adores Touches You & insists on coming with me just to hear him sing it :lmfao: She's funny :')

I persuaded my Dad to come to the last gig so he could see what he was missing out on (it was the first gig he'd been to of Mika's) with my Mom as we managed to explain that he might enjoy it :teehee: And I got my sister to come to so she could see how the show had changed since '07 when she saw him the first time with me in a sports hall :aah:

Oh, bad thing your mom doesn't like him.. My mom does :teehee: but she wouldn't go to a gig with me.. That's ok, I'd drag my husband with me :mf_rosetinted:

Can't find your age anywhere. Would that be a real husband? :teehee:

I'm quite lucky that my mom likes him. She adores Touches You & insists on coming with me just to hear him sing it :lmfao: She's funny :')

I persuaded my Dad to come to the last gig so he could see what he was missing out on (it was the first gig he'd been to of Mika's) with my Mom as we managed to explain that he might enjoy it :teehee: And I got my sister to come to so she could see how the show had changed since '07 when she saw him the first time with me in a sports hall :aah:

Lucky people, my mum keeps moaning about him screeching :sneaky2: she wouldn't know talent if it took a baseball bat and whacked her in the face!

Did your dad enjoy the gig? :teehee:

Lucky people, my mum keeps moaning about him screeching :sneaky2: she wouldn't know talent if it took a baseball bat and whacked her in the face!

Did your dad enjoy the gig? :teehee:

:lmfao: My friends are like that... they don't like him one bit :teehee:

He did actually! I told him he would! I wasn't with them for the concert, I went with some Younglings on MFC cos' I was one of the MFC Freaks :wink2: But my mom said she caught him singing along :naughty:

:lmfao: My friends are like that... they don't like him one bit :teehee:

He did actually! I told him he would! I wasn't with them for the concert, I went with some Younglings on MFC cos' I was one of the MFC Freaks :wink2: But my mom said she caught him singing along :naughty:

Hehe lol:naughty:Most of my friends don't like him either though :no: Got to go, my sister wants to go on the computer :thumbdown: I hate having only one computer in the house!!!

See you guys around :)

i'm quite lucky - my parents really like him, especially dad :naughty:

my friends... well... if they are with Mika's freak all the time they HAVE TO like him! :roftl: they even sing with me and dance and they patiently listen to every Mika's news :teehee:

my friends... well... if they are with Mika's freak all the time they HAVE TO like him! :roftl: they even sing with me and dance and they patiently listen to every Mika's news :teehee:

My parents do too! I think they've just learnt to live with it now :teehee:

Ooh wait I'm back! For about a minute while my sister eats a yoghurt :teehee:

WOO!

I have a few friends who like him but the only one who showed any real promise is moving schools :tears: I'll miss her :(

My friends don't have a choice about listening to me talk about Mika :naughty: I can imagine I annoy them big time sometimes, I'm trying to shut up about him a bit when talking to them now :teehee:

I have a few friends who like him but the only one who showed any real promise is moving schools :tears: I'll miss her :(

My friends don't have a choice about listening to me talk about Mika :naughty: I can imagine I annoy them big time sometimes, I'm trying to shut up about him a bit when talking to them now :teehee:

Sammmme! I can feel them getting annoyed with me sometimes... but I can't help it, it just comes out :roftl:

My parents do too! I think they've just learnt to live with it now :teehee:

WOO!

Hello again!! :biggrin2: and she's got a melon, not a yoghurt :blink:

Sammmme! I can feel them getting annoyed with me sometimes... but I can't help it, it just comes out :roftl:

Yeah, I'm such a Mika-mouth :teehee: my poor sister tends to have to listen to me gush about Mika a lot, I think she's really getting fed up :roftl: well when I tell her about it she seems to be interested but then she moans to mum that all I talk about is Mika :boxed: I do find myself saying random things to mum just to try and steer a conversation to Mika :teehee:

Can't find your age anywhere. Would that be a real husband? :teehee:

Yeah, a real husband! :teehee: I would love if he was a Mika fan too... He likes him, but not as much as me. No one I know like Mika as much as me, and I'm not even as obssesed as some other girls here :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not obsessed :fisch:

:mf_rosetinted:

I know you're not :mf_rosetinted: there isn't a single person in MFC obsessed with Mika. No, not at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Now seriously, I'm starting to think I am getting obsessed and that can be bad for my mental healt :blink:

I know you're not :mf_rosetinted: there isn't a single person in MFC obsessed with Mika. No, not at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Now seriously, I'm starting to think I am getting obsessed and that can be bad for my mental healt :blink:

You should see my room first :mf_rosetinted: Then call me obsessed. Mwahahaha.

How can being in love with a beautifully talented artist such as Mika be bad for you health? :pinkbow:

Yeah, a real husband! :teehee: I would love if he was a Mika fan too... He likes him, but not as much as me. No one I know like Mika as much as me, and I'm not even as obssesed as some other girls here :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a newbie, how could I possibly be obsessed? :mf_rosetinted: and don't worry, I've definitely gone a bit strange since I found Mika :roftl:

How can being in love with a beautifully talented artist such as Mika be bad for you health? :pinkbow:

Daww, truest thing I've heard all day :pinkbow:

The Mentalist is on tv and my sister loves that so I get the computer for another hour :biggrin2: I usually watch the mentalist too but I want to stay and talk with you guys:wub2:

You should see my room first :mf_rosetinted: Then call me obsessed. Mwahahaha.

Because of the No-Mika-Around-Depression. :mf_rosetinted:it's when you start needing someone who's in the other side of the world, doing gigs everywhere and being too busy to give attencion to obsessed fans :teehee:

Ok, I'm not obsessed. There's a lot of interviews I didn't watched, for example. the ones in french, 'cause i don't understand >.<' :blush-anim-cl:

Your room is Mikaish? :wub2: post a pic! @_@

You should see my room first :mf_rosetinted: Then call me obsessed. Mwahahaha.COLOR]

Your room is Mikaish? :wub2: post a pic! @_@

Yes a pic!!!!

Same here :teehee: But I prefer being obsessed, it's much more fun!!

It took me getting obsessed with Mika for me to realize how dull my life was without him. What would make me happy if not Mika??!!