Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

haha yes it would be a sin to live on the west coast and not venture the outdoors:wub2:and Seattle is excellent...between the huge REI store, fine dinning and the city night life:mf_lustslow:

I had the best chinese of my life in Seattle .. scary good :wub2:

Oregan is similar to the UK , green , similar climate .. I fitted in pretty well :biggrin2:

I had the best chinese of my life in Seattle .. scary good :wub2:

Oregan is similar to the UK , green , similar climate .. I fitted in pretty well :biggrin2:

That is great to known:biggrin2: Going to be applying to study abroad hopefully in the UK:wub2: And your right the chinese is killer:teehee:

Nooo I dont think so , your SO right the biggest issue is becomming obsessed ... not that I ever have been (how many posts!! :naughty:)

Well you seem to have fitted in happy and well here:biggrin2:

Obsessed is good, but being obsessed and forget about the things you should actually do....not that good. But it is still better than having nothing. It took a while to see that it is ok to be that way-most of my friends aren't like me at all. hihi.

I love it here. I guess I said it before. :wub2:

wow nvr seen this thread before! okay i'll make a brief introduction of mine as well. i'm Kasey, from Hong Kong.

i've been on MFC since 2007, but nvr get active till now cuz u guys are crazy!!! i was busy at scl n thus didn't hv much time to come here... it's difficult to catch up wif the massive no. of new posts every day:boxed:

i've juz finished my Alevel exam n will attend uni in the coming Sept. i'm not grwoing up in an English environment as both my parents are pure chinese who only know simple English expressions. so, MIKA n MFC help me a lot in improving my English n i'll take it as my major in uni:biggrin2:

btw i wanna learn a new language as well.... any recommendations?:naughty:

xxx

Edited by huikings

wow nvr seen this thread before! okay i'll make a brief introduction of mine as well. i'm Kasey, from Hong Kong. "Huikings" is my nick name, in which "Hui" is my surname. my full name is "Hui King-sze", so... u know how my username comes out:teehee:

i've been on MFC since 2007, but nvr get active till now cuz u guys are crazy!!! i was busy at scl n thus didn't hv much time to come here... it's difficult to catch up wif the massive no. of new posts every day:boxed:

i've juz finished my Alevel exam n will attend uni in the coming Sept. i'm not grwoing up in an English environment as both my parents are pure chinese who only know simple English expressions. so, MIKA n MFC help me a lot in improving my English n i'll take it as my major in uni:biggrin2:

btw i wanna learn a new language as well.... any recommendations?:naughty:

xxx

Niceeee!!!! :biggrin2:

How about mmmm French? ... kind of ties in with being a Mika fan

Lets start .. Bonjour :biggrin2:

naaaaaaaaaa

french is overrated

italian is the new black

buongiorno, come stai?

:biggrin2:

hallo, how are you?

have i ever introduced myself here?:blink:

I don't think so :no:

:dunno: I don't know who you are and where you come from :biggrin2:

i must have, if sunny monkey remembers...but looooooong ago.

so, for any newbie wondering...

i'm roberta, i'm 50, i'm married and got two kids, alessandro aged 14 and enrico aged 11 (tomorrow :wub2:).

i work part time in the morning and spend hours on the MFC, this has sometimes brought a little mess into my family life, but we are improving :biggrin2:

i love reading and travelling, even if not for a mika's gig.

i absolutely love the english language.

i happened to meet mika on my tv on 'top of' march, 2007 and never left him.

but if he goes on boasting how much does he love to be naked in public, i might edit my point of view :sneaky2:

:teehee:

ys, i always think that i'd practise very happily wif all the meeks' french interview if i reli learned french:wub2:

but personally i dunno why i like German more, n spanish/italian seems awesome as well........... okay i need some time, will let u guys know which i finally pick up:naughty:

n hi, robertina, nice to meet u!!!!:aah:

OK, I think I have never done this introduction as in the beginning I wasn’t sure what kind of site this was :naughty: ..... I prefer not to speak too much about myself on the net but now that I know so many of you in person as well and you tend to turn out to be a lovely bunch of people, you might want to read about the Mika related side of me :

On one boring January day in 2007 when I was listening to Virgin radio online I heard this song called Grace Kelly and then, having picked my jaw up the floor I immediately started to try find out more about this little genius... then soon there was the VR Zoo Session in which he played 3 songs and I was like: :swoon:

Anyway, besides the info I found on the net I also found the link to MFC via the VR website, I think, and I have been here since then, really: there was a longer period I took off last year when nothing was happening but I did catch up with everything afterwards...

I started out as a reader more than a poster because it is the first forum I have ever registered at but soon I got into it and I do remember very clearly the first couple of months...For any newbie I can only recommend to stay on as you will most definitely find friends here eventually. :thumb_yello:

Concerning my interests, it is music and travelling really.

My musical taste includes a wide range of artists like Queen, the Beatles, Tchaikovsky, Blur, Led Zeppelin, G. Verdi, Rufus Wainwright, Freddie Mercury solo, W.A.Mozart, Edith Piaf, U2, Joan Baez, The Killers, Simon&Garfunkel, Lady Gaga, GunsN'Roses and LGT (from Hungary)... Actually, it is the songwriting techniques I appreciate most in any artist in general.

Suzie is not my real name, that was the first name I could think of as the name for my ’second life id’. It comes from Elton John's Crocodile Rock. (but if we ever meet in person, I’ll tell you my real name as well :biggrin2: )

The way I see my ’Mika fandom’ at the moment is that I am 100% sure I will be a fan forver. :wub2:

Yes, I am old enough to say this: I have absolutely the same attitude to his music as I view the music of Queen, my favourite band of all time and I’ve been a fan for over 20 years. I am not a collector, just have all the records and none of them disappoints me... In fact, I appreciate some songs more and more with time.

I love the idea of an artist drawing from different influences (particularly from classical music) without simply using samples, using different types of art to convey messages, writing pop songs like stories to tell and always being trusted to deliver nothing but the best.

...Ok, this post was more about my attitude to this site and Mika mainly but I felt it important to post than any other personal info... So I'll leave you wondering on the rest :cool:

ys, i always think that i'd practise very happily wif all the meeks' french interview if i reli learned french:wub2:

but personally i dunno why i like German more, n spanish/italian seems awesome as well........... okay i need some time, will let u guys know which i finally pick up:naughty:

n hi, robertina, nice to meet u!!!!:aah:

German is nice indeed and we have help for you as well. But spanish is the one you could probably use the best. It spoken very often in the world. :)

• 1 month later...
My name's Alexandra and i'm a mature 13 year old. I am a dancer and a smart sudent. I am very colourful and have a lot of friends and ... I like xbox :roftl: QUEEN is my favourite band, and Mika, freddie mercury, Michael buble, and calvin Harris are my favourite singers, My favourite piece of artwork is probably Medusa by Michelangelo Caravaggio . My MFC best friend is Artsy, and I like volleybally,tennis,dance,soccer,basketball, and handball. This is year at school i have my favourite teacher, and my best friends are Emma, Lucy, and Larkin. My mom is probably my best friend because we are insanely alike. I have two cats, angel is MINE and Simba is my parents. Simba is a boy and orange and white and Angel is black white and brown and a girlie. My favvy mika song is Love today and my favourite t.v shows are Family guy, CSI:las vegas, Desperate housewives and Monty Python. My favourite movies are: Captain Ron, The simpsons movie, Rocky horror picture show, grease, hairspray, Monty Python and the holy grail, 10 things i hate about you, Clue, The DaVinci Code, and Freaky Friday. I live in toronto, ontario, canada, and i loove swimming and travelling.

JESUS MCGEE! :lmfao: