Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

gosh, you're right :roftl:

i'm using insulin pump. and the only thing that changed was eating - i'm still eating what i want (:teehee:) but for example have to wait to eat another meal 2 hours. :wink2:

Really ? do you live on biscuits and crisps? .. I mean thats ALL I see him eat:aah:

I thought you had to introduce nuts,veggies,fruit and more into your diet:blink:

i didn't have to coz i loved it before! :biggrin2: i could eat vegetables and fruits all day long :naughty: i just shoud eat 'healthier' and cut down sweet/fat things. for example i can't eat pizza (i can but my blood sugar is always too high which is not good) but if i really want, i eat it. the most important thing is to count how many carbohydrates, proteins and fat i ate, give proper amount of insulin and be happy :wink2:

Edited by caramella93

Time for me :biggrin2:

I'm a really sociable person, I love being with people *nice ones*. And I'm doing strange things at night. Not THAT things :naughty:I wish i could live at night and sleep while the day... :biggrin2:

+1, i stay awake till so late and then i cant get up in the morning :boxed:

i didn't have to coz i loved it before! :biggrin2: i could eat vegetables and fruits all day long :naughty: i just shoud eat 'healthier' and cut down sweet/fat things. for example i can't eat pizza (i can but my blood sugar is always too high which is not good) but if i really want, i eat it. the most important thing is to count how many carbohydrates, proteins and fat i ate, give proper amount of insulin and be happy :wink2:

wow! that sounds so hard :shocked:

its so great that your happy..! :wub2:

ooo :teehee: my turn

well i like to pop into every conversation

my name is Kerry and i live in Sydney, Australia

i have a best friend (Mika Cherry)

we met in science 2006...long story but its magical :teehee:

ummm

i moved to Australia when i was 4, i was born in South Africa ummm

i looove turkish delight um, and steak

i like glitter, i wanna drown in glitter :|

i have curly hair, but i dont like it anymore :tears:

hm

finished school, had a job...cried every single day so i left

so lets seee.... :shocked:

thats pretty much everything :biggrin2:

ooo :teehee: my turn

well i like to pop into every conversation

my name is Kerry and i live in Sydney, Australia

i have a best friend (Mika Cherry)

we met in science 2006...long story but its magical :teehee:

ummm

i moved to Australia when i was 4, i was born in South Africa ummm

i looove turkish delight um, and steak

i like glitter, i wanna drown in glitter :|

i have curly hair, but i dont like it anymore :tears:

hm

finished school, had a job...cried every single day so i left

so lets seee.... :shocked:

thats pretty much everything :biggrin2:

Ya!

Nice to see a thread moving again:biggrin2:

Thanks for that! see your well settled into the MFC:thumb_yello:

You know, I don't think i ever did this!

Okay... My name's Tegan, I'm 26 and I'm from the great land Down Under (AKA Australia). I graduated high school in 2001 and went to university to study teaching in 2003. I graduated from uni in 2006, and after doing casual teaching all over I started to realise that I didn't really want to be a teacher. I finished a certificate 3 in IT support in 2008, and started a certificate 4 in web design in 2009, and will finish that at the end of this year.

Last year I had two strokes and found out that I had a condition called factor V leiden. I also ended up with epilepsy. Luckily I've only had 1 seizure since July last year. I was incredibly lucky to receive a tweet from Mika and a beautiful bunch of flowers from him (:wub2:), as well as a bunch of flowers from MFC :wub2:.

I've seen Mika at both concerts he's done in Sydney - the first in 2007 and the 2nd was last year. I even got to dance on a stage near Mika (the view from behind was awesome :naughty:). I also got to thank Mika (more like ramble at him for a while :teehee:), and I got to give him a huggle...

I enjoy fiddling around with computers, playing XBOX 360, Mika (obviously!), reading, movies, tv and generally being silly with my friends. I'm usually the quiet person in the group, but occasionally I come out with something funny. I am a massive sci fi geek... I really didn't have much of a choice seeing as my parents love sci fi and they named me after one of the Doctor's companions in Doctor Who :teehee:

I also moved around a lot when I was younger so I kinda relate to Mika when he says about how he doesn't feel tied to any particular place.

I think that pretty much covers it...

You know, I don't think i ever did this!

Okay... My name's Tegan, I'm 26 and I'm from the great land Down Under (AKA Australia). I graduated high school in 2001 and went to university to study teaching in 2003. I graduated from uni in 2006, and after doing casual teaching all over I started to realise that I didn't really want to be a teacher. I finished a certificate 3 in IT support in 2008, and started a certificate 4 in web design in 2009, and will finish that at the end of this year.

Last year I had two strokes and found out that I had a condition called factor V leiden. I also ended up with epilepsy. Luckily I've only had 1 seizure since July last year. I was incredibly lucky to receive a tweet from Mika and a beautiful bunch of flowers from him (:wub2:), as well as a bunch of flowers from MFC :wub2:.

I've seen Mika at both concerts he's done in Sydney - the first in 2007 and the 2nd was last year. I even got to dance on a stage near Mika (the view from behind was awesome :naughty:). I also got to thank Mika (more like ramble at him for a while :teehee:), and I got to give him a huggle...

I enjoy fiddling around with computers, playing XBOX 360, Mika (obviously!), reading, movies, tv and generally being silly with my friends. I'm usually the quiet person in the group, but occasionally I come out with something funny. I am a massive sci fi geek... I really didn't have much of a choice seeing as my parents love sci fi and they named me after one of the Doctor's companions in Doctor Who :teehee:

I also moved around a lot when I was younger so I kinda relate to Mika when he says about how he doesn't feel tied to any particular place.

I think that pretty much covers it...

Yeh! only took you 3 years :biggrin2:

I kinda knew most of that about you .. apart from the condition!

Thanks for the extra information :thumb_yello:

Umm hi, finding it a bit hard to fit in at the mo so thought maybe it might help to post here :)

Well I got really interested in Mika when WAG came out... I think Lollipop was the first real song I ever learnt the words to though :pinkbow:

Umm I can't dance to save my life, I think anyone who knows me will tell you that :roftl: but I do play the flute. Took my grade 2 exam a few weeks ago, still don't know if I passed but apparently it's really hard to fail (still, if it's anyone, it'll be me :teehee:)

I like sci-fi, doctor who, torchwood, the x-files and primeval are my favourite :biggrin2:

I live in barry, wales, which is where Gavin and Stacey is set and filmed! Famous already! :mf_rosetinted:

I live with my mum, my sister and my cat Teabag (mum named her)

You can usually find me on the computer or watching tv.

Right, methinks that's enough to be getting on with :)

Umm hi, finding it a bit hard to fit in at the mo so thought maybe it might help to post here :)

Well I got really interested in Mika when WAG came out... I think Lollipop was the first real song I ever learnt the words to though :pinkbow:

Umm I can't dance to save my life, I think anyone who knows me will tell you that :roftl: but I do play the flute. Took my grade 2 exam a few weeks ago, still don't know if I passed but apparently it's really hard to fail (still, if it's anyone, it'll be me :teehee:)

I like sci-fi, doctor who, torchwood, the x-files and primeval are my favourite :biggrin2:

I live in barry, wales, which is where Gavin and Stacey is set and filmed! Famous already! :mf_rosetinted:

I live with my mum, my sister and my cat Teabag (mum named her)

You can usually find me on the computer or watching tv.

Right, methinks that's enough to be getting on with :)

HI! I'm sure you will fit soon! :biggrin2:

Don't worry, you passed in the exam :thumb_yello:

I liked your cat's name :naughty:

I finally remembered to do this :biggrin2:

Howdy all! I'm Jo... you might know me on here :pinkbow: I'm a Youngling of 14 years of age. I live in the UK and I'm the only Big Mika fan I know of round where I am. There are a few people at school who like his music, but not enough to join here :teehee: I've known of MFC since late '07 but never joined as there was a mess up with the email thingy-ma-bob. But I finally figured it out :naughty:

I've seen him 3 times now! First @ Doncaster in 2007 and twice this year @ Sheffield Academy in February & The Eden Project last month and each night was one of the best nights of my life :wub2: I really would do anything for a Mika gig and last month I traded in Christmas to get to one! :aah: Each one just seems to get better and better! I loved meeting you all at the Eden gig & Im proud to be freak #34!

What else..... umm, I LOVE drawing, art, singing, making music - although I can't read music but I can play most things I want on my piano and guitar. I'm into photography very much and would love to make a career out of it! Some of my pictures are on my portfolio here: http://www.joannejohnson.daportfolio.com :wink2:

Music is everything to me and I like other bands such as Paolo Nutini, Stereophonics, Oasis, Muse, Paloma Faith etc... And would love to go to a festival!

Love.Peace.Music. :biggrin2:

Edited by xxmika-maddo-joxx

I finally remembered to do this :bi ggrin2:

Howdy all! I'm Jo... you might know me on here :pinkbow: I'm a Youngling of 14 years of age. I live in the UK and I'm the only Big Mika fan I know of round where I am. There are a few people at school who like his music, but not enough to join here :teehee: I've known of MFC since late '07 but never joined as there was a mess up with the email thingy-ma-bob. But I finally figured it out :na ughty:

I've seen him 3 times now! First @ Doncaster in 2007 and twice this year @ Sheffield Academy in February & The Eden Project last month and each night was one of the best nights of my life :wub2: I really would do anything for a Mika gig and last month I traded in Christmas to get to one! :aah: Each one just seems to get better and better! I loved meeting you all at the Eden gig & Im proud to be freak #34!

What else..... umm, I LOVE drawing, art, singing, making music - although I can't read music but I can play most things I want on my piano and guitar. I'm into photography very much and would love to make a career out of it! Some of my pictures are on my portfolio here: http://www.joannejohnson.daportfolio.com :win k2:

Music is everything to me and I like other bands such as Paolo Nutini, Stereophonics, Oasis, Muse, Paloma Faith etc... And would love to go to a festival!

Love.Peace.Music. :biggrin2:

AAAWW! :wub2: loved the photos! The first one, in the home page is beautiful (loved loved LOVED the Mika things on the irght :mf_lustslow:)

You have good taste for music :biggrin2:

Nice to meet you, Jo! :wink2:

She isn't talking to me anymore :mf_rosetinted:

Why not? :teehee:

Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Nice to meet you toooo!

:wub2:

I'm Ariane! :biggrin2:

Something about crazy people talking to cats :aah:

And hi Jo!

Forgot to mention, I've NEVER seen Mika live, or anyone else for that matter :boxed: and I'm 13 :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Never saw no one live too... :tears: I think Mika will be my first :teehee:

Helllooooo :pinkbow:

I hope you get to see him soooon... it's honestly the best experience... EVER!

:roftl:

Never saw no one live too... :tears: I think Mika will be my first :teehee:

Yes... I must see Mika live, I think he'll be the first person I see too! Probably won't be in a concert where you have to be accompanied by an adult, Mum can't stand him :naughty: Silly woman doesn't know what's good for her :no:

Yes... I must see Mika live, I think he'll be the first person I see too! Probably won't be in a concert where you have to be accompanied by an adult, Mum can't stand him :naughty: Silly woman doesn't know what's good for her :no:

Oh, bad thing your mom doesn't like him.. My mom does :teehee: but she wouldn't go to a gig with me.. That's ok, I'd drag my husband with me :mf_rosetinted: