Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

^ Hey, I have a Lazy Eye too!

Twinsies!

Ok, maybe not. . . but still.

*high fives* is there a smiley for that?? ... :pbjt::toot: well, those are awesome too!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the updates newbies!

Really interesting to hear your stories and how you came across Mika and the MFC:thumb_yello:

Did i mention that story? I was introduced to Mika by my friend who said,"Oh, he's just a Hot British guy!" or something along those lines.. :fisch: but, then I downloaded his music.. and from there on.. :biggrin2:

I didn't know this thread! Liked it 8D

bopsterjazz, yeah, I think you really love music *-* that's so cool! Good luck with the guitar ;)

toy girl, hey, you can dance! That's cool too ^^

Ok, now I'm the actual newbie here U_U so here I go:

My name is Ariane nad I live in São Paulo, Brasil. I'm married and live with my husband and my mom. I don't have kids. I like to walk. Not walk like, "go for a walk", I mean walk inside my house. I wake up and start to walk from my bedroom to the kicthen, bedroom, kicthen, bedroom, kicthen... I'm strange. :mf_rosetinted:

I like the game "The Sims". but I don't play it very often. I love to make videos with it, tought; I'll make a Sim video with some Mika song soon :thumb_yello:

I like to dance. I like to sing. I like to sleep.

I'm a writer; wrote one book and I'm writting the second one :biggrin2:

I loooove to read. Especcially vampire things; Anne Rice, L. J. Smith, a brazilian writer André Vianco, I love them. Stephenie Meyer too, but is not one of the tops.

I love music. I don't play anything (want to learn yet), but I really appreciate good music. I can't listen to a good song while I'm doing something else; I gotta pay attencion, I have to feel it. Sometimes I even close my eyes to feel the melody and to reflect about the lyric; that's why I love Mika so much. He makes me do that. He makes me stop whatever I'm doing and LISTEN.

And I think that's basically it. :blush-anim-cl:

*high fives* is there a smiley for that?? ... :pbjt::toot: well, those are awesome too!!! :biggrin2:

Did i mention that story? I was introduced to Mika by my friend who said,"Oh, he's just a Hot British guy!" or something along those lines.. :fisch: but, then I downloaded his music.. and from there on.. :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Looks THEN music!! okkkk ... I suppose thats accepted:blink:

I didn't know this thread! Liked it 8D

bopsterjazz, yeah, I think you really love music *-* that's so cool! Good luck with the guitar ;)

toy girl, hey, you can dance! That's cool too ^^

Ok, now I'm the actual newbie here U_U so here I go:

My name is Ariane nad I live in São Paulo, Brasil. I'm married and live with my husband and my mom. I don't have kids. I like to walk. Not walk like, "go for a walk", I mean walk inside my house. I wake up and start to walk from my bedroom to the kicthen, bedroom, kicthen, bedroom, kicthen... I'm strange. :mf_rosetinted:

I like the game "The Sims". but I don't play it very often. I love to make videos with it, tought; I'll make a Sim video with some Mika song soon :thumb_yello:

I like to dance. I like to sing. I like to sleep.

I'm a writer; wrote one book and I'm writting the second one :biggrin2:

I loooove to read. Especcially vampire things; Anne Rice, L. J. Smith, a brazilian writer André Vianco, I love them. Stephenie Meyer too, but is not one of the tops.

I love music. I don't play anything (want to learn yet), but I really appreciate good music. I can't listen to a good song while I'm doing something else; I gotta pay attencion, I have to feel it. Sometimes I even close my eyes to feel the melody and to reflect about the lyric; that's why I love Mika so much. He makes me do that. He makes me stop whatever I'm doing and LISTEN.

And I think that's basically it. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Awesome .. was I supposed to laugh?:naughty:

Very good introduction :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Awesome .. was I supposed to laugh?:naughty:

Very good introduction :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :biggrin2: and yeah, you were supposed to laugh :mf_rosetinted: but since I'm not that funny, I can't blame you if you didn't :teehee:

Hi everyone, i am from South Africa, as my signature says.

Im 18 years old and am studying Civil engineering this year. It's my first year and i honestly had no idea it was going to be this hard! So if any engineer sees this, please PM me. Otherwise, i am coping and passing. Just very stressed.

I am very sociable online and a bit awkward in person until we get to know each other, then i'll be louder and laugh and basically, will become fun:aah:

I love music and haven't been to many live concerts as i have been studying so hard!

What else what else... I love movies and am a bit of a movie freak, i remember movie lines and lines from series for no reason.

Drama follows me, i have been in near death situations and the most amazing spontaneous ones.

I love football

-----

Shamz

Hi everyone, i am from South Africa, as my signature says.

Im 18 years old and am studying Civil engineering this year. It's my first year and i honestly had no idea it was going to be this hard! So if any engineer sees this, please PM me. Otherwise, i am coping and passing. Just very stressed.

I am very sociable online and a bit awkward in person until we get to know each other, then i'll be louder and laugh and basically, will become fun:aah:

I love music and haven't been to many live concerts as i have been studying so hard!

What else what else... I love movies and am a bit of a movie freak, i remember movie lines and lines from series for no reason.

Drama follows me, i have been in near death situations and the most amazing spontaneous ones.

I love football

-----

Shamz

Civil enginnering ?.. wow .. how interesting

What team do you support?

:roftl::roftl:

Looks THEN music!! okkkk ... I suppose thats accepted:blink:

I'm not the one who said he was hot.. :naughty:

that was my friend.. :bleh: I had only seen one picture of Mika when I downloaded his music, I don't think it was such a great picture either.. :teehee:

I would have heard GK first, but My Grandma's computer didn't have sound.. :sneaky2:

Never knew about this thread, I'll tell something about myself... :thumb_yello:

My name is Inge and I live in the middle of Holland (reminds me of Mika asking where I lived :teehee: stalker :teehee:)

I'm 16 years old *yay*. I speak Dutch and I love Holland, I feel good living here, wouldn't trade it for any other country. *patriotic*

I'm still in high school. School starts again in about 1 month and that year will be my exam year/final year.

After high school I would love to do something with photography/design-ish things. And I'm definitely going to try to get to be a concert photographer. :wub2:

I've been playing keyboard/piano since I was 7 years old, and I still love doing it.

I can't live without music. My favs are (of course) MIKA, The Kooks, Alphabeat, Regina Spektor, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, and some Dutch singers/bands :biggrin2:

I discovered MIKA in 2007. I heard Grace Kelly in a store somewhere, and I just stood still and listened till the song was finished. I even poked my mum and said: 'Did you hear that song? I loved it, but I don't know who it is...' (mum just ignoring me, lol). I slowly got to know every song of LICM and I learned all the lyrics. But I didn't realise I was a fan by then :aah:

I realised it when I listened to WAG last summer. And now I've been to 3 gigs (see my sig) :biggrin2: My best experience was @ Eden, where I was at the very front and also got to meet him afterwards :wub2:

I'm a shy girl, but when you get to know me better, I'm really... well... hyper :aah:

I love dancing in my room :naughty: and I love ducks. Alot. And nailpolish. And COLORS! My room looks like the one in the WAG vid. A bit.

I've already told too much now :aah: Byebye :biggrin2:

Oh! Sweet thread :pinkbow:

A little about me!

Well... My name is Cicely, I live on an island... Somewhere :teehee:

I'm 12.. Yes, read it again, I'm 12.

I go to school as most.. people my age.. do.. (?) :aah: I'm in the holidays at the moment and I go back early September.

I'm really into music - not just the stuff on the radio, but I play piano and sing, and have my own band with 2 of my friends. I really like art too, although I think I'm better with graphic design rather than drawing/painting by hand.

I'm pretty outgoing... I get often called the weirdo/outcast by my class, and yet, it's my desk that everyone's hanging round at break? :aah:

So I LOVE Mika {of course} but I haven't seen him live. Waiting for a show in London or Paris, I'm also into Gaga {loads} Vampire Weekend, Jack Johnson, Florence + the machine, Scouting for Girls.

Anything more? Just ask!

c!x

Edited by cisserz

Hello, well I’m not really a newbie but I didn’t open a thread, introducing myself in the beginning so I’ll do it here xD

My name is Hiba, I’m 14 years old, I’m a Muslim, I live in the UK, London and I’m (obviously) totally addicted to Mika.

I loved Mika as soon as I saw him on the Children in Need concert last November. I’ve never been to any concerts..ever! :crybaby: I want to see Mika live soooooooooooooooo much but first I need to persuade my dad to let me… =’/

Other bands (and artists) I like include Vampire weekend (there amazing!,) Queen, Flo and the Machine, Avril Lavigne, Gaga.... (and the list can go on and on..)

I’m a Pescetarian and care very much about animals’. I love all of them. When I’m older I’d like to have a job involving animals.

My dream is to have a good, fun job, have a nice house in the countryside, and to be able to travel the world and go to Mika’s concerts/gigs (festivals) when ever I want. I also can’t wait to get my own house so I can do what ever I like.

I hate to be told to do something ‘now.’

I’m a totally loony around my friends, but if you don’t know me well I can be quiet :/

I love youtube, MFC, twitter and facebook. I spend quiet a lot of my time on the computer… 0_O

I prefer talking to people online, than in real life...

On youtube I manly watch Mika videos and I also watch stuff by NigaHiga, Fred, Nerimon, Charlieissocoolike, thecomputernerd, shaycarl (….)

Other stuff I enjoy doing: wall climbing, climbing trees, and basically just climbing stuff…. I also enjoy canoeing, going for walks (not in London) and I cant be bothered to write anything more.

I love music and I’d love to play an instrument (guitar/piano/drum kit) I’d also love to start horse riding, but I need to save up first =P

I like buying clothes, but I have my own kind of ‘style.’ I always wear bracelets (and I have one that I have on permanently.) I never wear dresses or skirts and I HATE ‘dressing up.’

I love ‘art’ although I, myself, am not very good at it. I love seeing stuff that other people have drawn, made (etc…) I also love taking photos…

I hate school (most of the time)The school years way too long and we don’t have enough holdidays :’( and when I’m bored, at school, I just doodle all day..

Also little kids are extremely annoying (at times) I live with 5 of them (and an older brother) and constantly have other kids around :furious:

(^ I hope I didn’t write that too badly =/)

That’s it :biggrin2:

(…...for now)

EDIT: one last thing. if i ever meet mika i'd be so shy and nervous.. =/

Edited by qwurtie

Other stuff I enjoy doing: wall climbing, climbing trees, and basically just climbing stuff…. I also enjoy canoeing, going for walks (not in London) and I cant be bothered to write anything more.

:aah::aah::aah:

Oh! Sweet thread :pinkbow:

A little about me!

Well... My name is Cicely, I live on an island... Somewhere :teehee:

I'm 12.. Yes, read it again, I'm 12.

I go to school as most.. people my age.. do.. (?) :aah: I'm in the holidays at the moment and I go back early September.

I'm really into music - not just the stuff on the radio, but I play piano and sing, and have my own band with 2 of my friends. I really like art too, although I think I'm better with graphic design rather than drawing/painting by hand.

I'm pretty outgoing... I get often called the weirdo/outcast by my class, and yet, it's my desk that everyone's hanging round at break? :aah:

So I LOVE Mika {of course} but I haven't seen him live. Waiting for a show in London or Paris, I'm also into Gaga {loads} Vampire Weekend, Jack Johnson, Florence + the machine, Scouting for Girls.

Anything more? Just ask!

c!x

Oohh, so that's why you wrote "Lost" on your Location :mf_rosetinted:

Time for me :biggrin2:

My name is... it's weird. My name in documents is Alexandra, but 'in life' it's Ola, but friends call me Oli. Yo can choose whatever you want. I'm 16 *closering to 17*, live in Poland very close to Germany. I'm addicted to 3 things- Mika, fashion and photography. I'm still in a high school, after that i'm going to university and I want to became a journalist. Fashion journalist :aah: I'm a diabetic for 3,5 years and thanks God - very optimistic girl. Actually I'm having bad days only while PMS :lol3: As all of us I love music, and I can't live without my ipod. So this is 4th thing I'm addicted to :naughty:

I'm a really sociable person, I love being with people *nice ones*. And I'm doing strange things at night. Not THAT things :naughty: I wish i could live at night and sleep while the day... Ok I'm telling unimportant things. Ah and I wish i could live in 50's or 60's. And be a friend with Audrey Hepburn.

I think that's enough for now :biggrin2:

My name is... it's weird. My name in documents is Alexandra, but 'in life' it's Ola, but friends call me Oli. Yo can choose whatever you want. I'm 16 *closering to 17*, live in Poland very close to Germany. I'm addicted to 3 things- Mika, fashion and photography. I'm still in a high school, after that i'm going to university and I want to became a journalist. Fashion journalist :aah: I'm a diabetic for 3,5 years and thanks God - very optimistic girl. Actually I'm having bad days only while PMS :lol3: As all of us I love music, and I can't live without my ipod. So this is 4th thing I'm addicted to :naughty:

I'm a really sociable person, I love being with people *nice ones*. And I'm doing strange things at night. Not THAT things :naughty: I wish i could live at night and sleep while the day... Ok I'm telling unimportant things. Ah and I wish i could live in 50's or 60's. And be a friend with Audrey Hepburn.

I think that's enough for now :biggrin2:

Hello and welcome to the MFC:thumb_yello:

I feel for you having diabities .. cant be easy

My name is... it's weird. My name in documents is Alexandra, but 'in life' it's Ola, but friends call me Oli. Yo can choose whatever you want.

I got SERIOUSLY confused then and thought your name was "it's weird"

:hypo::loco::aah:

I got SERIOUSLY confused then and thought your name was "it's weird"

:hypo::loco::aah:

gosh, you're right :roftl:

I work with a guy with diabeties .. hes insulin dependant and how he has not changed his lifestyle .. is kinda scary ...:blink:

i'm using insulin pump. and the only thing that changed was eating - i'm still eating what i want (:teehee:) but for example have to wait to eat another meal 2 hours. :wink2: