Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Oh peeps, the talk is interesting, but I'm starting to have a headache... I think i need to close my eyes for now >.<'

But I still would like the pic for the Mikaish room of yours, mika-maddo! 8D

Bye!

Oh peeps, the talk is interesting, but I'm starting to have a headache... I think i need to close my eyes for now >.<'

But I still would like the pic for the Mikaish room of yours, mika-maddo! 8D

Bye!

Bye :tears::huglove:

:roftl: This is one of the least weird threads. I mean spend time on the Gasmics or in Wonkaland and this is totally normal!!

Sounds like my sort of place :naughty: I shall have to visit sometime

My room :das:

DSCF3055-1.jpg

:fisch:

OH. MY. GOD. May I come and live with you? :teehee:

Oh, I gotta quote this before I leave! :aah:

Wooow, not obsessed at all! :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVED your room. :wub2:

*smiles innocently :mf_rosetinted:*

Thank you :pinkbow: There's more to it ... but I'll let you go now :biggrin2: Take care xx

Sounds like my sort of place :naughty: I shall have to visit sometime

OH. MY. GOD. May I come and live with you? :teehee:

Sure :biggrin2: It'd be so nice to have another Mika fan under the same roof :naughty:

Agreed :naughty: this one may be slightly less mad but still in the realms of madness.

:roftl:

Weeeeee!!!! Won't be able to come till Friday though 'cos I'm going to Cardiff with my friend tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

Okayy... I'll have Mika pick you up when you're back then :mf_rosetinted:

I love your room!:roftl:

Oh there's more to it :das:

Your "Oh My God" remembered me of something...

This is the right reaction to your room, mika-maddo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBh8rthdL0

And now I'm leaving! :teehee:

:roftl:

Yeah, that's definitely the right reaction :roftl: haven't seen friends

Okayy... I'll have Mika pick you up when you're back then :mf_rosetinted:

Mika's coming with me so there's no problem there :mf_rosetinted:

I think i never did this so i will now...

Hi, there...:bye:

My name is Wonka and i am a lovely 12yo girl (though Freddie thinks i'm 40) who never misbehaves...

I'm an angel my parents say and i hate naughty captions and frisky innuendos...

I never changed a Mika pic in order to make silly captions and i do my best to behave in the forum...

I always help old ladies crossing the street and i didn't moan about the volcano postponement when i met Mika...

And when i tell each mod he/she is my fav is just a joke, of course i have no fav mod...lolz

I was forced to open Wonkaland thread, it was never my intention to mock Mika senseless, dark forces make me do it daily...

And that's pretty much about me...

My name is Wonka and i am a lovely 12yo girl (though Freddie thinks i'm 40) who never misbehaves...

I never changed a Mika pic in order to make silly captions and i do my best to behave in the forum...

I always help old ladies crossing the street and i didn't moan about the volcano postponement when i met Mika...

And when i tell each mod he/she is my fav is just a joke, of course i have no fav mod...lolz

I was forced to open Wonkaland thread, it was never my intention to mock Mika senseless, dark forces make me do it daily...

Sure Wonka.... sure :mf_rosetinted:

Hey Wonka, I've seen your work and can tell from it that you tell nothing but the truth in this post :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I forgot to say my name's Kate :roftl: But you can kinda see that from my username anyway so ya...

Hey Wonka, I've seen your work and can tell from it that you tell nothing but the truth in this post :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I forgot to say my name's Kate :roftl: But you can kinda see that from my username anyway so ya...

And you're a Scorpio, born one day before me, right?:mf_rosetinted:

And you're a Scorpio, born one day before me, right?:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh yeah, we should have a joint party sometime :biggrin2: And it's LIBRA!!! Apparently some people say Libra is till the 22nd of october but some people say it's till the 23rd... My mum always said I'm a libra, so I'm Libra :biggrin2:

Ooh yeah, we should have a joint party sometime :biggrin2: And it's LIBRA!!! Apparently some people say Libra is till the 22nd of october but some people say it's till the 23rd... My mum always said I'm a libra, so I'm Libra :biggrin2:

Thing is some say Scorpio starts on the 22nd, others on the 23rd, others on the 24th...

I stuck in the middle...:naughty:I've always considered Scorpio from the 23rd onwards...

My youngest daughter was born on the 22nd and we consider her a Librorpio, which is a though mix of one and the other...

Me, i am purely Scorpio...:devil:

Thing is some say Scorpio starts on the 22nd, others on the 23rd, others on the 24th...

I stuck in the middle...:naughty:I've always considered Scorpio from the 23rd onwards...

My youngest daughter was born on the 22nd and we consider her a Librorpio, which is a though mix of one and the other...

Me, i am purely Scorpio...:devil:

Aww I wish my mum had thought of that :( Ah well, I'm just glad she didn't decide I was Scorpio. Can't stand them :mf_rosetinted:

You forgot to tell that your mean "friends" painted your face black when you met Mika after the gig - in fact you don't have any friends here and no one likes you :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, there's one thing that i like about you: You'd never tell a lie! :thumb_yello:

*still recovers from laughing :lmfao:* :mf_rosetinted: