Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Right, im not great at talking about myself but here go's:

Im Natt (Natalie)

21 years old

Im 6 ft

I live in the middle of a field (aka dorset), but close to the sea which i like

At the moment i work as a superviser, and sell my landscape photographs, but building up my portfolio so i can get a full time job in photgraphy.

I like to think im nice and get along with most people, ignoring the fact my friend said 'oh yeah she'll hate you, she hates most people, but she's so funny it'll make up for it' to someone i'm meeting this wekend :sneaky2:

I listen to music just about anywhere i go, i love acoustic music, and finding new bands

I think thats about it :blush-anim-cl:

Dorest is a niceeee place :wub2:

I like being close to the sea too , nice!

6ft wow tall!:biggrin2:

Me too! (Actually I'm not too fond of answering it either, but people seem to find it rude if I don't. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

But that's what the answering machine is for! Gosh, what is with people these days! :mf_rosetinted:

Great job on the piano , can you play and Mika songs

Yeah, I can play a few... I'm currently finding Toy Boy fun to play. =]

Right, im not great at talking about myself but here go's:

Im Natt (Natalie)

21 years old

Im 6 ft

I live in the middle of a field (aka dorset), but close to the sea which i like

At the moment i work as a superviser, and sell my landscape photographs, but building up my portfolio so i can get a full time job in photgraphy.

I like to think im nice and get along with most people, ignoring the fact my friend said 'oh yeah she'll hate you, she hates most people, but she's so funny it'll make up for it' to someone i'm meeting this wekend :sneaky2:

I listen to music just about anywhere i go, i love acoustic music, and finding new bands

I think thats about it :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh, I love photography! Unfortunately I'm not allowed to get a camera though, cos mum thinks I'm too accident prone... (I tripped over with her camera and kinda broke it...:naughty:)

Heh yeah dorsets lovely, just gets a tad boring after 21 years lol

Yep 6ft, i like being tall, you get a better view of eveything :naughty:

I'm 5'6 ft and most of the girls of my age are shorter than me. Even my sister and her friends and they're 18. I don't really like being taller than everyone, I look like a sky scraper with heels! :teehee:

How can this thread be only 39 pages long???

Can newbies post here too? I've noticed some of you have 100+ posts :D

I couldn't resist posting this. 100+ posts, deary me :naughty:

I remember andi telling me that there would only be 40 or 50 posts to catch up each day at the beginning of this site's existence.

Edited by Ruth

• 1 month later...
:shocked: never seen this thread before...

ohhhhh i have lots of reading now! :teehee:

I'll give you some more then...

Hi!

I'm Da Wonka!

I live in the Naughty Corner and I lurv Smarties...

Because of my Picture Captions I'll never get an autograph by Mika, but who said life was perfect?:mf_rosetinted:

Hi. My name is Mireille and I am a Mikaholic.

I don't know how to put smilies on (if anybody's willing to help, please?). Am Lebanese, living in Sydney. 36 year old, married (happily and still in Love with my hubby), mother of 2: Steph 7 year old and Oliver nearly 4. Have to watch Mika's life in cartoon motion a couple of times a week. Listen to his CD everyday few times a day. Following him on twitter everyday. Absolutely mad about him.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my boring housework.

Love you all (smiley)

I don't know how to put smilies on (if anybody's willing to help, please?). Am Lebanese, living in Sydney. 36 year old, married (happily and still in Love with my hubby), mother of 2: Steph 7 year old and Oliver nearly 4. Have to watch Mika's life in cartoon motion a couple of times a week. Listen to his CD everyday few times a day. Following him on twitter everyday. Absolutely mad about him.

Love you all (smiley)

Welcome!:wink2:

Down left on the page you can find Smiles are on, if you click it you can use as many as you like from the chart (maximum 12 per post)..

Or else, quoting someone or multiquoting people...:thumb_yello:

Hi, my name is Abigail but people call me Abi (or wonka calls me Dreda :)) I just recently graduated from high school with a 3.8 gpa out of 4. (Good, but not the best) I am going to be attending Taylor University in about a month and a half (so soon).

I have always loved to sing and make music, but I'll actually be studying music in college. I've taken piano lessons for 10 years but have never had a voice lesson though I am just as passionate about singing, if not more, as I am about piano.

I have grown up in a very fine arts oriented family. Neither of my parents are good at sports. In fact, they met in a play in college. They are alos both English teachers, so I try to make them proud when on the internet unlike some people who prove they don't know how to spell.

I've been in many plays and musicals and have really enjoyed them. I was in my first play when I was 5 I think. When I was six or seven the director wrote a part for me in the play I was in. I went to the first practice with the one line "Mommy, Mommy, look. It's an angel!" and came out of the experience with a duet.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life from this point, but I've got a whole lot more time to figure it out.

Love you all (smiley)

Hellooo and welcome to the MFC , check out the aussie thread and our huge community in there :thumb_yello:

<thanks MFCers for the smiley help>

Thanks for the introductions, Mireille and Abigail! Good to see you here. :welcomeani:

Because of my Picture Captions I'll never get an autograph by Mika, but who said life was perfect

Try saying only a part of your name (the first part would make sense :naughty:) so that he doesn't recognise you...

and then tell us how it all went :biggrin2:

:bleh:

Hi, my name is Abigail but people call me Abi (or wonka calls me Dreda :)) I just recently graduated from high school with a 3.8 gpa out of 4. (Good, but not the best) I am going to be attending Taylor University in about a month and a half (so soon).

I have always loved to sing and make music, but I'll actually be studying music in college. I've taken piano lessons for 10 years but have never had a voice lesson though I am just as passionate about singing, if not more, as I am about piano.

I have grown up in a very fine arts oriented family. Neither of my parents are good at sports. In fact, they met in a play in college. They are alos both English teachers, so I try to make them proud when on the internet unlike some people who prove they don't know how to spell.

I've been in many plays and musicals and have really enjoyed them. I was in my first play when I was 5 I think. When I was six or seven the director wrote a part for me in the play I was in. I went to the first practice with the one line "Mommy, Mommy, look. It's an angel!" and came out of the experience with a duet.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life from this point, but I've got a whole lot more time to figure it out.

Nice introduction :biggrin2:

wow FREDDIESDOUBLE you've been to Oregon!! Thats where i live! Ashland to be exact. We are a bunch of organic lovin, eco friendly hippies:biggrin2: which part of Oregon were you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeh :biggrin2:

Well I work for a company (head office Portland Oregan) , but our "sister" company is based in Durham Englandshire :wub2:

Ive been over your end of the world now around 12 ish times? lots anyways.

I lived and worked in Beaverton , you know it?

No actually haven't been to Beaverton, but know Portland well:biggrin2: Your job is amazing that it allows you to travel all over the world!

Yes very very lucky! . not so much now with the recession but I used to lots!

Its a stunning part of the world too , Ive vacationed there , headed up to Seattle .. nice :thumb_yello:

Mount Hood and Timberland lodge .. such a nice part of the world :wub2:

yes please doooooo

This thread is a bit more personnel and we can get to know you a bit more :biggrin2:

wait. I have to read my last post and then write something you don't already know....... Uhm....I have read it again... for the more superficial stuff look here. I think I got a bit obsessiv with mika lately and this forum. AND I got a bit more colorful lately (as an example: new shoes). I usually stick to black and a bit of white and rarely any colors. What can I say? I am so lost. Once I get a lil obsessed with something I have a hard time to focus on other stuff. :naughty: This is by far my biggest enemy in life-couldn't find a way to combine my obsessions with my daily life. But I will find a way once I finished my university. I don't know what I really want but I know what I don't want at all. :biggrin2: Oh well.... don't know what to write anymore. I am not the most talkactive person at all. Any questions left?

wait. I have to read my last post and then write something you don't already know....... Uhm....I have read it again... for the more superficial stuff look here. I think I got a bit obsessiv with mika lately and this forum. AND I got a bit more colorful lately (as an example: new shoes). I usually stick to black and a bit of white and rarely any colors. What can I say? I am so lost. Once I get a lil obsessed with something I have a hard time to focus on other stuff. :naughty: This is by far my biggest enemy in life-couldn't find a way to combine my obsessions with my daily life. But I will find a way once I finished my university. I don't know what I really want but I know what I don't want at all. :biggrin2: Oh well.... don't know what to write anymore. I am not the most talkactive person at all. Any questions left?

Nooo I dont think so , your SO right the biggest issue is becomming obsessed ... not that I ever have been (how many posts!! :naughty:)

Well you seem to have fitted in happy and well here:biggrin2:

Yes very very lucky! . not so much now with the recession but I used to lots!

Its a stunning part of the world too , Ive vacationed there , headed up to Seattle .. nice :thumb_yello:

Mount Hood and Timberland lodge .. such a nice part of the world :wub2:

haha yes it would be a sin to live on the west coast and not venture the outdoors:wub2:and Seattle is excellent...between the huge REI store, fine dinning and the city night life:mf_lustslow: