The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

"Mika asked me to wear a kilt on stage, but insisted I wore underpants. I didn't know why. Then, when we were on stage, he lifted up my kilt. The audience booed. It's sacrilege to wear underpants with a kilt"

Funny story, but, you know... Mika's a chicken. It would have been more fun without the underpants. At least, that's what I think. And then all of the audience could have taken pictures of Martin's juicy sausage to post right here for me to gawk at, ha, ha. :naughty:

Edited by Scififilmnerd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try to join but I've got a lot of things to take care off + I dunno... I don't think I can make a kilt :roftl:

Amber! tsss :mf_rosetinted:

Is the kilt really that hard? :aah:

I mean you can just doodle the thing if you want :aah:

It doesn't have to be amazing :naughty:

WHAT? :aah:

Interesting early quote (2007)

Guitarist Martin Waugh says that what he likes about Mika is that he makes the band feel as if they are equal partners, even though they are obviously not. "He makes everyone feel really welcome. He works with you, so you lose your inhibitions about being a hired party." Waugh, who is Scottish, says there was a "Dublin, UK" moment when they played in Glasgow. "Mika asked me to wear a kilt on stage, but insisted I wore underpants. I didn't know why. Then, when we were on stage, he lifted up my kilt. The audience booed. It's sacrilege to wear underpants with a kilt

:lmfao::wub2:

Guitarist Martin Waugh says that what he likes about Mika is that he makes the band feel as if they are equal partners, even though they are obviously not. "He makes everyone feel really welcome. He works with you, so you lose your inhibitions about being a hired party." Waugh, who is Scottish, says there was a "Dublin, UK" moment when they played in Glasgow. "Mika asked me to wear a kilt on stage, but insisted I wore underpants. I didn't know why. Then, when we were on stage, he lifted up my kilt. The audience booed. It's sacrilege to wear underpants with a kilt

I remember the article and I also remember the incident.............God I feel old :aah::blink:

In fact..................this would be the night :thumb_yello:

Sorry Scififilmnerd that I don't have anything jucier, In fact, I do......but I don't want to get banned :naughty:

100_1738_1-1.jpg

No comment .... if a man does not know by the time hes in his mid 40s he might as well give up :naughty:

Do you know that from personal experience? :lmfao:

Ooooh, that was highly inappropriate... I'm sorry Freddie :huglove:

:lmfao: I remember reading that...

Funny story, but, you know... Mika's a chicken. It would have been more fun without the underpants. At least, that's what I think. And then all of the audience could have taken pictures of Martin's juicy sausage to post right here for me to gawk at, ha, ha. :naughty:

:lmfao::das:

There's a few of us who would like to do that... :fisch:

In fact..................this would be the night :thumb_yello:

Sorry Scififilmnerd that I don't have anything jucier, In fact, I do......but I don't want to get banned :naughty:

100_1738_1-1.jpg

Oooooh, I'm intriuged.... :biggrin2:

Don't be too intriuged....................I don't want to build up your hopes!

What I have doesn't relate to Martin..........just to what is uder kilts in general terms...........but I definatetly wouldn't be allowed to post it here.........:roftl:

Don't be too intriuged....................I don't want to build up your hopes!

What I have doesn't relate to Martin..........just to what is uder kilts in general terms...........but I definatetly wouldn't be allowed to post it here.........:roftl:

Ooh...

Well I already know that... one of the pipers in the band showed me :shocked:

Oh... :sad:

:naughty:

Ooh...

Well I already know that... one of the pipers in the band showed me :shocked:

You know already????????????????????:shocked::shocked:

I am shocked. I had you down as a sweet innocent girl :wink2:

:naughty:

You know already????????????????????:shocked::shocked:

I am shocked. I had you down as a sweet innocent girl :wink2:

Oh yes... he thought it would be amusing to show me one time (and he was 16 at the time) :shocked: I believe he still goes regimental...

Me? Sweet and innocent??? Yeah sure... :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...