Top 20 Posters

Cherie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the top posters....and hey, "get a life" :roftl: just kidding.

What really scared me was that I had to go see who was at the very bottom at that list and when I saw who was there I freaked. There were many with zero posts, so why was this one at the bottom? :shocked: Freaked not really for myself, but for ms. violet_sky:shocked: :blink::shocked: Or, maybe for myself afterall. :crybaby: NO!! don't do it!

Well, I've learned, that it's not about your postcount, but the time you came along, and what you're posting :cheerful_h4h:

So, congrats to the first people who came to the site!

quality over quantity :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
Yeh last Feb / Mar time it was very much new .. .. look how its changed!

Mmm i know. It's so weird here now. So very different. Im just becoming used to it again to be honest.

But seriously, i remember when people who had 500 posts were considered to be 'amazing' and everyone wanted to get 1000 posts to become an 'ultimate guru' before custom titles....... :naughty:

I think when I got here Freddie had about 5-6,000 and I thought that that was the most amazing thing ever. :blink:

We used to do a thread for everyone that got 1000 posts !!! it was such a huge thing back then :shocked:

This was the days when I went to see Mika at Newcastle and a little record shop had 50 tickets left .. he couldnt sell them .. Mika was pretty much unknown

We used to do a thread for everyone that got 1000 posts !!! it was such a huge thing back then :shocked:

This was the days when I went to see Mika at Newcastle and a little record shop had 50 tickets left .. he couldnt sell them .. Mika was pretty much unknown

Wow. :) I wish that I would've known of Mika back in January or so, but unfortunately I had never heard of him until the beginning of April and I found my way on here in late April.

good lord how things can change eh? it must have been awesome in the early days for the fans but wanting him to get recognized for the talent he is but feeling sad that things would never be the same for those fans as well as for him, it's kinda a bitter sweet thing isn't it.

I, like a lot of us would love to have been around then to see a Mika gig like that, but saying that he has grown so much in confidence, or at least when he plays he seems to have added much more to his later shows in that respect.

good lord how things can change eh? it must have been awesome in the early days for the fans but wanting him to get recognized for the talent he is but feeling sad that things would never be the same for those fans as well as for him, it's kinda a bitter sweet thing isn't it.

I, like a lot of us would love to have been around then to see a Mika gig like that, but saying that he has grown so much in confidence, or at least when he plays he seems to have added much more to his later shows in that respect.

It was really different here back then.

Can you imagine Freddie with only 700 posts? freaky huh!? :naughty:

I think i joined early Feb, so i wasnt here RIGHT from the start, but it was just kicking off then.

There were so many members then that arent here now. It's weird how people dont stick around and move onto other things.

It was really different here back then.

Can you imagine Freddie with only 700 posts? freaky huh!? :naughty:

I think i joined early Feb, so i wasnt here RIGHT from the start, but it was just kicking off then.

There were so many members then that arent here now. It's weird how people dont stick around and move onto other things.

the early days of the fanclub were so good,:thumb_yello: there was harmony and fun,:thumb_yello: we played games and looked forwards to a chat in the bar in the evenings...the chats were all very light hearted and caring ...mhmmm, those were the days...

and i remember when cautionary wife posted news about how grace kelly was climbing,....