are you just perfect

Steph

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to change anything. I'm not saying I'm perfect but people should just take me as I am. Yes I'm annoyingly hyperactive, I talk too much and I speak sarcasm as a second language. But that is just me and I like being me:biggrin2: , though a few years ago not everyone agreed:thumbdown:

I disagree, dont get me wrong im a fan and all and alot of him does seem amaizing, its intirely impossible that his is infact just perfect, hes human and bound to have some flaws! his flaws is what I admire most about him, it shows us mare mortals that he is human also! one of us, an equal

but I dont want to change anything about myself, the bridge of my nose is really wide and makes me look like im still in my early teens (around 13-15 years old), and because im short also people tell me to go back to school but you know what, I wouldnt be myself If I was without my flaws! IM not perfect, Yet I wouldnt change a thing!!!!

I disagree, dont get me wrong im a fan and all and alot of him does seem amaizing, its intirely impossible that his is infact just perfect, hes human and bound to have some flaws! his flaws is what I admire most about him, it shows us mare mortals that he is human also! one of us, an equal

but I dont want to change anything about myself, the bridge of my nose is really wide and makes me look like im still in my early teens (around 13-15 years old), and because im short also people tell me to go back to school but you know what, I wouldnt be myself If I was without my flaws! IM not perfect, Yet I wouldnt change a thing!!!!

Wow you said what i thought:shocked:

Add: if you would go back and chage anything, you might not turn up to be the person you are today...

I am soooo far from perfect haha. I would like to be a lot taller and skinnier, but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon. My personality, that is a different story. I don't think I'd change my personality because I wouldn't be me and I'm sort of known for my over-the-top humor and sarcasm. If I didn't have that I'd have nothing. Truth. haha

I actually read that lots of people want to be more outgoing:blink: You can have a bit of my outgoingness, I think the people around me will be glad because I'm way too outgoing and I have the weird habit to talk to everyone even if I've never seen that person:roftl:

Hahaha, I would like to be a good person :naughty:

And many other things, really. I'm pretty far from perfect :insane:

Of course everybody should be themselves etc. but I think it's pretty easier to be yourself if you are talented, smart, outgoing, have gorgeous looks and are a very good natured person than if you are not :devil:

hey people you should be not just proud of what you have but also realize that there's no second YOU in the whole world!you ARE perfect!got it? even if you have a twin:naughty: .

and you have to live your life as good as only you can!!you will feel love only the way YOU can fell it and people around you will love YOU not the nose of Julia Roberts or the Khristina Aguilera's breasts!

So i think that every person is perfect and when this person realizes that, he/she discovers all talents, happiness, dreams are coming true and everything's OK!!!:naughty:

• 3 months later...

I'd like a couple more inches of height.

I wish my hair was white blonde like it was when I was little.

I also wish I did not stress out as much about things.

Oh, and in response to the original post. I may be the only one but I have to disagree that Mika is perfect. No one is perfect! Everyone has flaws and I am sure even Mika would admit he is not flawless.

Oh, and in response to the original post. I may be the only one but I have to disagree that Mika is perfect. No one is perfect! Everyone has flaws and I am sure even Mika would admit he is not flawless.

This is an OLLLLD thread. :naughty: I think that the general consensus has shifted in the past nine months. I know it has for me. Sometimes I look at my old posts and want to vomit. :roftl: