MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

I made a new username!!! I realized "nanikauwela" was hard for people to remember or understand when I was telling them who i was on the forum, so I changed it to "nani summer" kauwela means summer in hawaiian so its like the same thing!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need tissue....im glad no one is hope to se me now...

Sivan,

I wish I could give you a big hug! You are such a sweetie, and you know you made many of us so happy in the last couple of weeks. Was squirming in my chair waiting for news from Sivan in LA.

I guess some of us went through moments like you are in. And we are all here if you need us. Only a click away

I am certain the best things happen to us when we do not expect them and sure like nothing in the world will happen to you.:wink2:

HUG HUG HUG,

Oh Sivan, I wish I could you a big hug. You have been on such a high for the last couple of days..........but you have so many happy memories. Through all your hard work you did something amazing that made an awful lot of people very happy. The whole 'Mika phenomenon' that we have all become involved in has changed a lot of peoples lives and what you did made it very 'real' for so many of us..........we can'tthank you enough for that and in low moments you must remember that.

I couldn't have said it better. Thanks, Sivan, and we ARE here, whenever you need us!

dcdeb

I made a new username!!! I realized "nanikauwela" was hard for people to remember or understand when I was telling them who i was on the forum, so I changed it to "nani summer" kauwela means summer in hawaiian so its like the same thing!

hey summer :)

u feel a bit better now? i so want to see the thank u video and PLEASE send it to my email to or something? i gotta have it as a souvenier (sp?) ok??

Your back to one post again! Both names are nice.

I hope you get well soon:biggrin2:

Videos take forever to load! Youtube was just horrible quality and the words weren't matching his mouth so I am uploading them to my myspace which is much much better quality!!

I can't believe how many pictures I took its insane so I need to just crop and get them on my photobucket real quick!

Ok I'm just going to give the link right now but can I just ask that no one post it anywhere else because I really want to save it for my new thread with all of my pictures and videos, lets just call this a preview for the people reading this tread ok? :-) thanks!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017958604

Videos take forever to load! Youtube was just horrible quality and the words weren't matching his mouth so I am uploading them to my myspace which is much much better quality!!

I can't believe how many pictures I took its insane so I need to just crop and get them on my photobucket real quick!

YAY!:punk:

thanks for that video it is sooooooo cute!!! "oh it is filming" :roftl:

but is it just me or that he speak strangely on the vid? I don't know like if he had sth in his mouth? maybe it's just the vid

Ok I'm just going to give the link right now but can I just ask that no one post it anywhere else because I really want to save it for my new thread with all of my pictures and videos, lets just call this a preview for the people reading this tread ok? :-) thanks!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017958604

ho summer this video warm my heart :)

its ok if i put it on my myspace page?

it makes me smile and i so needed it now! thank u!

The video is cool ! Really !!

I was wondering... Hmmmmmmmmm... Have you filmed when he said my name ??? I just have to see it to believe it :blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

Ok... Shut up... I get it...

Great vid !! :wink2: Sivan will have her souvenir !! :punk: