Over 2000 mikafanclub members!

guinchogirl

I've been away from the forums for a little while and I can hardly believe how much the fan club has grown!!! We now have well over 2000 members! I think that's something to celebrate! :groupwave::toot:

Thank you all soo much for making this a fun, exciting place to be, thank you for all your posts, articles and invaluable info about all that is MIKA, thank you very much for your donations and comments.

And finally thank you to all the other mods who help make moderation a lot easier to manage!!

Gg :wink2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just amazing to me! And I'm sure you saw that yesterday we had a record number of users online at once -- more than 300!

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to us and keeping it going!

:groupwave:

dcdeb

WOW thats alot of mika fans!!!! lets hope we dont all come on at the same time and totally crash the system!!!!:woot_jump::cheers: and id like to say iv made some amazing friendships here already, your all such nice ppl....xxx

I told my Mika-hating "friend " (Hi Jane if you are lurking- I know you are, u little tinker!!) that MFC was nearing the 2000 mark and she flatly refused to believe such a thing was possible.

What's wrong with these people eh?

Well hello there GG!

Isn't this the most amazing news! Our happy family can only just grow!

I would like to say a huge THANKYOU to all the Mods and everyone else on here for taking away my social life! BUT I LOVE IT!:mf_lustslow: