The: I'm never going to see Mika-thread

EnFa

I can sympathise a little with you Sou, but i haven't suffered anything half as dramatic as what you have been through.

My parents threaten me every time i mention Mika, and say that will not let me on the MFC or do anything Mika related, so i too have to hide it from them. I can't come on here as often as i like to stop them from seeing how much worse i am then they think!

And i highly doubt i will ever go to a concert. I live in Australia, but by asking to go, they think that it menas i am obsessed (which i am) and won't let me go, hoping that i'll 'get over it.' So when Mika returns to Oz, i might not even be allowed to ask to go!

Little do they know, my obsession will never end! *evil laugh*

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so sympathize with you all!

Who knows Argentina exists? NO ONE. Of course, I don't expect Mika to know either. He'll never come. I'm certain of that. If he comes near this place, he'll go to Brasil. It always happens with artists. I'M SOOO SAD! I feel like beating somebody; the problem is I don't know whom.:sneaky2:

I'M NEVER GONNA SEE MIKA!:tears::emot-sad:

Let alone meeting him. The only think I can do is living of hopes and dreams.

Yes, indeed this is my WORST FEAR! I am so afraid this is going happen. It is just a matter of time before he totally blows up and yes has tons of body guards and only plays to sold out stadiums and I will n-e-v-e-r get the chance to meet him, or see a show CLOSE. I still have not seen him live and I am about to die! :shocked:

i know exactly what you mean...:boxed: i think i´m not going to meet him never...

I will probably not see Mika ever, well at least not soon anyway.

I never get to go to concerts or gigs, but maybe next year if he does one in Ireland I might go...

Or I could travel to England with my friend and we could dress as Lollipop girls!!! That would be a dream come true. And then I want to meet Mika!!!! I would probably just faint though!:wub2::bleh:

• 2 weeks later...
I will probably not see Mika ever, well at least not soon anyway.

I never get to go to concerts or gigs, but maybe next year if he does one in Ireland I might go...

Or I could travel to England with my friend and we could dress as Lollipop girls!!! That would be a dream come true. And then I want to meet Mika!!!! I would probably just faint though!:wub2::bleh:

He did a gig in Dublin earlier this year, I know that 'cause I had a ticket, but because I didn't have enough money for the airfare I couldn't get over.

I was gutted I can tell you.

But I saw him at Birmingham later and he was really sweet, so that made up for it.:wub2:

lol i'm thinking now that i'll never see Mika too coz our (my and my friends) trip to Berlin for a concert might not be so sure...

and i think that i will have to wait for a new tour (and pray to have even only one concert in Poland)...

you're parents wouldn't let you to go and see him live?! if you would go with people your parents trust it wouldn't be so hard, right?

yeah, and also they would give me permission and My parents love Mika to soo we will be like the whole family but like we dont have as much money to travel to see him and its not probable him coming to mexico !!!

yeah, and also they would give me permission and My parents love Mika to soo we will be like the whole family but like we dont have as much money to travel to see him and its not probable him coming to mexico !!!

oh i think that it's more possible that Mika would visit Mexico than Poland - it's more known :bleh: but cheer up - if you relly dream about this may come true (and it's not some sort of bulls*** :bleh: we have to only believe in it)

I've never gotten to see him live and my life isn't complete without that...

Mika, if you read this, it would mean the world to me if you could come to Melbourne in Asutralia.

Ive never seen him, ever but once he comes back to Melbourne, im there!! and sidney!! Im getting passport especially for it! better still he could come to new zealand and us the happiest people in this country

How many of you havent got the opportunity to see Mika live before he's a HUGE star with HUGE stadium concerts!?!?

I HAVENT! OH my oh my! Then I saw he's coming for the Roskilde Festival.. and.. and. ... and... I cam't gooo!!! Not even one day!!!

What about you?!?!?!?

ohhh this threeeeeaaaaaadddddd......:roftl: hahah! ME ME ME!:roftl:

I am willing to travel to the UK to catch a glimpse..

Even though he's already been here.. I wasn't a major mikafreak at the time..

Soooo.. hopefully one day, while twiddling his long pianist thumbs, in between playing with his tama, he will have a moment where he will look out his window and think "Australia. Yes I will go there and we can dress up in Kangaroo and Koala outfits.. so many more animals to dress up as.. oh Delicious.. and I will please all my adoring fans.. Especially Kelzy, since she asks so nicely.. "

:wink2:

I am willing to travel to the UK to catch a glimpse..

Even though he's already been here.. I wasn't a major mikafreak at the time..

Soooo.. hopefully one day, while twiddling his long pianist thumbs, in between playing with his tama, he will have a moment where he will look out his window and think "Australia. Yes I will go there and we can dress up in Kangaroo and Koala outfits.. so many more animals to dress up as.. oh Delicious.. and I will please all my adoring fans.. Especially Kelzy, since she asks so nicely.. "

:wink2:

Love the Kangaroo and Koala outfit part!! I can just see Mika jumping around the stage being a mighty fine Kangaroo. :roll1: