Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Mika wasn't THERE, but I had a dream they built a new shopping centre in my town (it was also really a really old shopping centre, but don't go there, I don't understand), and they had a playlist of Mika songs on constantly, EVERYWHERE. Funnily enough in the same order as on my iPod. :mf_rosetinted:

funnily enough...:teehee::naughty:

done!:teehee:

and wt??:shocked::roftl:

:roftl: the beginning of the dream was me getting a small rabbit, going to the garage and putting it in a rabbit run with a small dog and when i opened the garage door Mika was learning to ride his Donald Duck bike (not any bike, specifically that one) between two cars parked on a diagonal on my driveway. We don't even have two cars :roftl:

Last night was a lovely dream.

I dreamt I was walking in a park, and I saw Mika sitting on a bench by himself, so I went over with a picture of him at the victoires de la musique awards show, and asked him to sign it. He smiled, and ask what's your name? So I replied, 'Eloise', and he wrote it down slowly, thinking hard about how to spell it :aah:

Then I said, please can I have a hug and a kiss? So he grabbed me, and I hugged him so hard he had to bend over kind of, cos I'm so small :aah: And then he was kissing my cheek and giggling at the same time, and then we feel over on top of each other :aah: So we kind of scrambled up, and I asked if I could have a photo with him, but he had to leave.

SO THAT WAS IT. But those few hugging seconds were amazing :aah: I won't forget that dream in a hurry :naughty:

Okay this is getting kind of scary: I had another dream about Kreacher last night! :aah: I have no idea what she looks like but apparently my subconscious had no problem with it since I never saw her face. :lmfao:

We were looking at these pictures of Mika:

Singer_Mika_arrives_b2ca.jpg

and fangurled over how good he looks.

All of a sudden we weren't watching Mika's pictures anymore, but The Walking Dead. :roftl: We were both really afraid and I had my face buried in my hands and I was like "OMG help me, this is too creepy!" but she couldn't do anything because she was so scared too. :roftl:

I had a dream that mika followed his fans on twitter... even, though most of them hated him or were only gaga fans (that also hated him)!?? :aah: Then I checked to see if mika had followed me, in my dream- but he did not! :mf_rosetinted: So finally when I woke up I really thought that my dream was real, and checked my followers list... then realising it was all fake! :sneaky2: *dreams crushed* :roftl:

eh? really? theres actually people who hate him? :shocked:

Okay this is getting kind of scary: I had another dream about Kreacher last night! :aah: I have no idea what she looks like but apparently my subconscious had no problem with it since I never saw her face. :lmfao:

All of a sudden we weren't watching Mika's pictures anymore, but The Walking Dead. :roftl: We were both really afraid and I had my face buried in my hands and I was like "OMG help me, this is too creepy!" but she couldn't do anything because she was so scared too. :roftl:

gosh he looks good in that pic :fangurl:

you were afraid of the WD?:teehee::naughty:

:teehee:mwahaha my plot to infiltrate your brain is moving along quickly!

oh i'd totally fangurl over that pic with you :swoon:

maybe the walking dead part of this dream was inspired by that zombie wallpaper of Mika biting Chris Moyles BRAAAAAAAAINS!

gosh he looks good in that pic :fangurl:

you were afraid of the WD?:teehee::naughty:

I knoooow, I was looking at those pictures before I went to bed. :drool: That's probably why I dreamt of them. I was hoping to dream of Mika, not pictures of him!

Yeah we were both really afraid, I was squirming with discomfort because I was so scared! :roftl:

:teehee:mwahaha my plot to infiltrate your brain is moving along quickly!

oh i'd totally fangurl over that pic with you :swoon:

maybe the walking dead part of this dream was inspired by that zombie wallpaper of Mika biting Chris Moyles BRAAAAAAAAINS!

You've been planning this all along?! :shocked::roftl:

I dreamed that Mika was in the new Madonna video. The song sounded like an electro-pop version of Whatever Lola Wants, but I only remember the chorus. Anyway, it was the video that was awesome, set in the 30s with gangsters. Madonna shows up at a nightclub and dances with a couple gangsters than goes inside the club and there's Mika, dancing with some woman. He's in a black and white pinstriped suit and a hat, looking very sharp. Everyone in the club is watching him. Madonna approaches him and they dance a bit, then kiss.

I was watching the video on a countdown show, and it had jumped in only one week of release up to number three.

I dreamed that Mika was in the new Madonna video. The song sounded like an electro-pop version of Whatever Lola Wants, but I only remember the chorus. Anyway, it was the video that was awesome, set in the 30s with gangsters. Madonna shows up at a nightclub and dances with a couple gangsters than goes inside the club and there's Mika, dancing with some woman. He's in a black and white pinstriped suit and a hat, looking very sharp. Everyone in the club is watching him. Madonna approaches him and they dance a bit, then kiss.

I was watching the video on a countdown show, and it had jumped in only one week of release up to number three.

This reminds me of the movie Dick Tracy, which Madonna was in. Ever seen it?

god, for some reason i used to love that movie when i was little. my sister had the soundtrack on cassette which i think i ended up stealing from her for a while :teehee:

i haven't been having Mika dreams lately, that i remember anyway :(

This reminds me of the movie Dick Tracy, which Madonna was in. Ever seen it?

god, for some reason i used to love that movie when i was little. my sister had the soundtrack on cassette which i think i ended up stealing from her for a while :teehee:

i haven't been having Mika dreams lately, that i remember anyway :(

I've just realized, that's probably what inspired the dream! I used to really like Madonna, and the Dick Tracy soundtrack is probably my favorite album of hers. I even had my hair like hers for a while, like it is in that movie. :teehee:

I've just realized, that's probably what inspired the dream! I used to really like Madonna, and the Dick Tracy soundtrack is probably my favorite album of hers. I even had my hair like hers for a while, like it is in that movie. :teehee:

i loved her hair in that film, so blonde & striking, never did my hair like hers though :teehee: i bet yours looked amazing! that soundtrack was the only Madonna album i really ever listened to, but i listened to it enough times to make up for that. i might have to ask my sister about it, i bet she still has the cassette.

btw i think Mika would look extra stunning in a pin-stripe suit & gangster hat *hopes for a dream like this tonight*

I dreamed last night that Mika was evil and had powers and tried to destroy the whole world and all the his fans were chasing me because I tried to stop him.... but Mika caught me and he threw a wall, drew his sword and thank God I woke up before he cross my stomach. was a horrible dream, I was scared! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I dreamed last night that Mika was evil and had powers and tried to destroy the whole world and all the his fans were chasing me because I tried to stop him.... but Mika caught me and he threw a wall, drew his sword and thank God I woke up before he cross my stomach. was a horrible dream, I was scared! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

awww i'm sorry :huglove: that was mika's evil twin, not him....the part you missed in your dream was where the real mika was trying to stop him too :teehee:

I had such a good dream last night!

I got an e-mail from one of my teachers. She'd been going through this assignment of mine and apparently I had mentioned something about my love for music and Mika in it. She asked me if I was interested in getting involved in organizing Mika's next gig in Finland. :teehee: It was still a sort of 'hush-hush' information even though the gig was confirmed and all, it just hadn't been announced to the public yet. I got really excited because if I did organize the gig it would mean I got to meet him personally and everything so I was all fangurly and excited. Sadly I woke up just before I replied to my teachers e-mail. :crybaby:

A few days ago I had a dream that I was watching Mika in concert and he opened the show with a cover of Schadenfreude (from Avenue Q). :teehee:

And then last night I dreamed that I spent the day hanging out with Mika. I think Mitzeee from Hollyoaks had introduced us. First we went shopping. I went into a shop that I recognized from looking at London on Google Earth :teehee: (but we weren't in London), but it was all jewelry and I was bored. We split up for a bit and then just drove around and talked. He was driving. I asked him about something he'd bought at a pharmacy and he said it was a drug that would make you sick if you drank alcohol. He said he was worried about his tour being perfect and wanted to have it just in case he started drinking a lot? :roftl: I thought that was ridiculous, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to offend him. I wish I could remember other things we talked about.

So, he drove me home and I was showing him around my hometown. There was a bunch of airplane wreckage and I explained that we'd had 5 or 6 crashes in the past 15 years. We started heading out of town again and saw a plane headed for town and it dropped right out of the sky while we were watching. Mika recorded it on his iphone, he had been recording bits of video all day, too. He needed to get home, so I explained he could easily get around the police cars blocking the road by going the other way because in the country all the roads are in a grid formation.

A couple days later I was reading the newspaper and saw that he had drawn something for the comics page. Apparently this was something he did on occasion, but this one was about me. There was a drawing of my face (but with blond hair) with a crashed plane in the background. At the bottom of the drawing was my cat wearing a red wig, and I remembered telling him that I used to be blonde and had made my cat wear a wig (the wig part is not true!). There was text of me making some sort of joke about the plane, and then lower in the picture was text that said something like "Laura was always . . ." I don't remember what it said, but I was like "THIS REALLY IS ABOUT ME!" I showed it to my mom, but she didn't believe me.

I decided it would be safe to call him to hang out again, but woke up.

@ eli - if you gotten to organise that gig i would've begged/bribed/blackmailed you to be co-organiser...or at least be there as your guest :aah::teehee:

@laura - that's a nice detailed dream :wub2: does your town really have a lot of crashes?:blink::aah:

A few days ago I had a dream that I was watching Mika in concert and he opened the show with a cover of Schadenfreude (from Avenue Q). :teehee:

And then last night I dreamed that I spent the day hanging out with Mika. I think Mitzeee from Hollyoaks had introduced us. First we went shopping. I went into a shop that I recognized from looking at London on Google Earth :teehee: (but we weren't in London), but it was all jewelry and I was bored. We split up for a bit and then just drove around and talked. He was driving. I asked him about something he'd bought at a pharmacy and he said it was a drug that would make you sick if you drank alcohol. He said he was worried about his tour being perfect and wanted to have it just in case he started drinking a lot? :roftl: I thought that was ridiculous, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to offend him. I wish I could remember other things we talked about.

So, he drove me home and I was showing him around my hometown. There was a bunch of airplane wreckage and I explained that we'd had 5 or 6 crashes in the past 15 years. We started heading out of town again and saw a plane headed for town and it dropped right out of the sky while we were watching. Mika recorded it on his iphone, he had been recording bits of video all day, too. He needed to get home, so I explained he could easily get around the police cars blocking the road by going the other way because in the country all the roads are in a grid formation.

A couple days later I was reading the newspaper and saw that he had drawn something for the comics page. Apparently this was something he did on occasion, but this one was about me. There was a drawing of my face (but with blond hair) with a crashed plane in the background. At the bottom of the drawing was my cat wearing a red wig, and I remembered telling him that I used to be blonde and had made my cat wear a wig (the wig part is not true!). There was text of me making some sort of joke about the plane, and then lower in the picture was text that said something like "Laura was always . . ." I don't remember what it said, but I was like "THIS REALLY IS ABOUT ME!" I showed it to my mom, but she didn't believe me.

I decided it would be safe to call him to hang out again, but woke up.

:floor:

@ eli - if you gotten to organise that gig i would've begged/bribed/blackmailed you to be co-organiser...or at least be there as your guest :aah::teehee:

You know the drill - you'll be the one to tape his mic pack to his back pocket. Nothing more, nothing less. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

I've had so many MFC-related dreams lately I can't even remember all of them! Usually they're really short and don't make any sense but I seem to chat a lot with other members on the forums in them. :roftl: I should probably get a new hobby or something, clearly I spend way too much time here.

I saw really weird dream last night:blink:

I was at my english class and my art teacher was teaching swedish for my classmates(?) Suddenly three hooded person came into the class, one of them was surely Martin (Mika's guitarist) and one was perhaps Cherisse (Mika's drummer) and third person was perhaps Mika. I could see only a bright flash, and suddenly we were in the school hall. And the dream was over. I look only to the night when I see it in the end.

It was quite nice dream too:teehee:

:floor:

You know the drill - you'll be the one to tape his mic pack to his back pocket. Nothing more, nothing less. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

I've had so many MFC-related dreams lately I can't even remember all of them! Usually they're really short and don't make any sense but I seem to chat a lot with other members on the forums in them. :roftl: I should probably get a new hobby or something, clearly I spend way too much time here.

i was gonna moan and groan 'that's all?'...but then i thought, really what more could i want?:roftl:

if i sleep late enough i invariably have an MFC dream....:aah:

Oh no, my town is so small, if a plane crashed on it, it would be completely wiped off the map.

:lmfao:

ahhh ok...

I had one last night!

So I was sitting in this two roomed coffee house with a few other Mika fans waiting for a small gig. I was freaking out, but everyone was calm. There was a small group of MFC'ers but I didnt join them. I sat around and talked to everyone for a while, then Mika showed up. He went directly for the MFC'ers and spent loads of time with them. He floated around for a bit and by the time he got to me I was bouncing off the walls. I asked to take a picture with him, and he said yes. After spending 10 minutes trying to turn the camera on, we couldnt get a picture to turn out. Erika (iMMa. I'm not quite sure what identity she uses with Mika. I think shes still iMMa with Mika) and Charisse (spelling...) came over a tried to help. I was a little star struck because Mika kept hugging me for some reason. I could tell he was spending more time and paying more attention to me than anyone else:biggrin2: and we were laughing and joking and having a great time. Randomly, in the middle of his sentence about the joys of nutella (some guy had brought us a little jar of it. I dont know why) he grabbed my hand began dragging me towards the other room of the coffee house. The other room was considerably smaller, so it wasnt where he was having the gig. Charisse (again spelling) followed, but he shooed her away. We found another table and started have a regualr (well, fairly regular conversation. I think we were talking about what kind of fabric women's panties are:blink:) Then randomly, out of the blue, he leans over and kisses me!:wub2::mf_lustslow: Just randomly! He pulled away, hugged me with this really devilish school boy smile, and nonchalantly walked out of the room into the other half of the coffee house giggling in a really sweet way to himself. I just kind of sat there in awe and I could here him making small talk with the other fans, but not really to any one fan in particular. To say the least, I felt pretty special (and sad) when I awoke from that dream.:teehee: