Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

My dreams tend to be very mundane, meaning I can confuse what happens in my dreams for what happens in my real life. Like I'll have a conversation with a friend that really makes me laugh, but then realize once I mention it to her that it was all a dream. So, when I had this Mika dream I sincerely thought it had happened once I woke up. It was a confusing feeling. :aah:

I saw him by chance in this HUGE shopping mall. I was in a bookstore looking at a collection of Klimt, and he happened to pass by me. So of course I leaped up and started following him. When I caught up I asked for his autograph and he agreed, but before he could sign anything he was dragged away by a horde of fans. One fangirl even hopped on his back for a piggy-back-ride.

I've never been quite so jealous of a person in my dreams. :/

*grumbles about the piggy-back-ride girl for the next month*

:roftl::roftl:

My dreams tend to be very mundane, meaning I can confuse what happens in my dreams for what happens in my real life. Like I'll have a conversation with a friend that really makes me laugh, but then realize once I mention it to her that it was all a dream. So, when I had this Mika dream I sincerely thought it had happened once I woke up. It was a confusing feeling. :aah:

I saw him by chance in this HUGE shopping mall. I was in a bookstore looking at a collection of Klimt, and he happened to pass by me. So of course I leaped up and started following him. When I caught up I asked for his autograph and he agreed, but before he could sign anything he was dragged away by a horde of fans. One fangirl even hopped on his back for a piggy-back-ride.

I've never been quite so jealous of a person in my dreams. :/

*grumbles about the piggy-back-ride girl for the next month*

it is really sucks to see your crush really friendly to other person and it is not you.. :aah:

had a cool and sad mika dream this morning...

saw on mfc that there was a gig the very next day..made it to the site (dunno where it was :aah:) and there was this huge tent set up outdoors..me and my friend were the first ppl there..after a few hrs mika and band showed up but almost nobody else was there..so we got to hang out with him whilst the band set up...i asked him (among other questions i now forget :aah:) whether he's doing a north american tour this year- he said no, then i asked abt next year and he said no again :sad: he saw me looking like this :tears: and told me not to cry..then he started to explain why he was never going to tour NA again :shocked: i woke up just then cos i started to hyperventilate (literally :aah:)...

saw on mfc that there was a gig the very next day..made it to the site (dunno where it was :aah:) and there was this huge tent set up outdoors..me and my friend were the first ppl there..after a few hrs mika and band showed up but almost nobody else was there..so we got to hang out with him whilst the band set up...i asked him (among other questions i now forget :aah:) whether he's doing a north american tour this year- he said no, then i asked abt next year and he said no again :sad: he saw me looking like this :tears: and told me not to cry..then he started to explain why he was never going to tour NA again :shocked:i woke up just then cos i started to hyperventilate (literally :aah:)...

Aww... :huglove: Don't worry, it was just a dream. :wink2:

saw on mfc that there was a gig the very next day..made it to the site (dunno where it was :aah:) and there was this huge tent set up outdoors..me and my friend were the first ppl there..after a few hrs mika and band showed up but almost nobody else was there..so we got to hang out with him whilst the band set up...i asked him (among other questions i now forget :aah:) whether he's doing a north american tour this year- he said no, then i asked abt next year and he said no again :sad: he saw me looking like this :tears: and told me not to cry..then he started to explain why he was never going to tour NA again :shocked: i woke up just then cos i started to hyperventilate (literally :aah:)...

BAD DREAM!!!! :crybaby: BAAAD! please tell your mind to stop putting scary thoughts in your head which you post about so they're in my head too

BAD DREAM!!!! :crybaby: BAAAD! please tell your mind to stop putting scary thoughts in your head which you post about so they're in my head too

i'm sorry!:aah: i'll tell my brain...:blush-anim-cl:

though i gotta admit i feel better knowing i'm now not the only one traumatized by the dream..:naughty::roftl:

i'm sorry!:aah: i'll tell my brain...:blush-anim-cl:

though i gotta admit i feel better knowing i'm now not the only one traumatized by the dream..:naughty::roftl:

Well if you and your friend could get to his venue that quickly I wouldn't worry about no NA tour, if he's doing concerts in some mysterious location near your house :roftl:

I had another fun Mika dream! So, he and I were trying to solve a mystery, or something. We had an oddly-shaped piece of ceramic that was a clue to the location of something, possibly treasure, I'm not sure. It was vague. :aah: Anyway, we needed to find a matching piece of ceramic, and he thought it was in his parents' house. We went there, but it wasn't the same as real life, it was a detached house in the suburbs.

We went inside, Mika went to check something in the kitchen and I waited by the door. I could hear a TV in the next room and knew his mom was in there. I was so scared she was going to come in and yell at us or something. :blush-anim-cl: We went into a different living room that nobody was in and started looking around. This kind of went on for a while, and was fun. Eventually, I was the one who found the piece. It looked like an ashtray, it was hard to notice the shape because of the colors on it. Mika was pleased with me. :pinkbow:

So then I took the other piece out of a bag, and there were a bunch of other pieces, like it was a jigsaw puzzle. Some of the pieces had gems on them. I took them all out and put them on the table.

At this point, someone came into the room and I was relieved to see it was not Mika's mom. :teehee: It was his agent or manager or something like that. She was talking excitedly about something she'd lined up for him and took no notice of my fancy jigsaw puzzle, which I was trying to cover with my hands. :roftl: Then she started talking about Mika's brother hosting a series of True Blood themed parties. I was just about to ask him if we could go to those, when I woke up. Hopefully I'll dream about that sometime!

I had another fun Mika dream! So, he and I were trying to solve a mystery, or something. We had an oddly-shaped piece of ceramic that was a clue to the location of something, possibly treasure, I'm not sure. It was vague. :aah: Anyway, we needed to find a matching piece of ceramic, and he thought it was in his parents' house. We went there, but it wasn't the same as real life, it was a detached house in the suburbs.

We went inside, Mika went to check something in the kitchen and I waited by the door. I could hear a TV in the next room and knew his mom was in there. I was so scared she was going to come in and yell at us or something. :blush-anim-cl: We went into a different living room that nobody was in and started looking around. This kind of went on for a while, and was fun. Eventually, I was the one who found the piece. It looked like an ashtray, it was hard to notice the shape because of the colors on it. Mika was pleased with me. :pinkbow:

So then I took the other piece out of a bag, and there were a bunch of other pieces, like it was a jigsaw puzzle. Some of the pieces had gems on them. I took them all out and put them on the table.

At this point, someone came into the room and I was relieved to see it was not Mika's mom. :teehee: It was his agent or manager or something like that. She was talking excitedly about something she'd lined up for him and took no notice of my fancy jigsaw puzzle, which I was trying to cover with my hands. :roftl: Then she started talking about Mika's brother hosting a series of True Blood themed parties. I was just about to ask him if we could go to those, when I woke up. Hopefully I'll dream about that sometime!

:roftl: what a dream! the puzzle solving sounds like something from a tv show like Survivor :teehee:

i'd go to Fortune's TB party :naughty:

:roftl: what a dream! the puzzle solving sounds like something from a tv show like Survivor :teehee:

i'd go to Fortune's TB party :naughty:

I've never seen survivor. :roftl: My frame of reference for this would be somewhere between The Goonies and an old Nancy Drew novel. :teehee:

Well if you and your friend could get to his venue that quickly I wouldn't worry about no NA tour, if he's doing concerts in some mysterious location near your house :roftl:

you make sense!!:roftl: yet still i was worried...:aah:

:naughty:

why you scared of Mrs. P?:teehee:

and how do i get an invite to these parties?:aah:

:naughty:

why you scared of Mrs. P?:teehee:

and how do i get an invite to these parties?:aah:

She seems intimidating! Plus, I have anxiety issues and am always nervous around authority figures (even if they have no authority over me ). :blush-anim-cl:

If I were able to attend those parties, I'd try to make sure you all could come too! :teehee:

She seems intimidating! Plus, I have anxiety issues and am always nervous around authority figures (even if they have no authority over me ). :blush-anim-cl:

I know this is totally off topic but I have the same thing. For some reason a lot of people intimidate me, either because I want to impress them or they have a lot of power over me.

If I were able to attend those parties, I'd try to make sure you all could come too! :teehee:

aah ok... i agree she seems like an intimidating person :aah:though if i met her i'd be scared cos i'd want her to not hate me :teehee:

thank u!!:huglove: *plugs self into your dream generator thingy*

I know this is totally off topic but I have the same thing. For some reason a lot of people intimidate me, either because I want to impress them or they have a lot of power over me.

YES. YES. YES.

Just yeah. :teehee:

To be honest, most people intimidate me, even if they're nice. :aah: Mrs. P is a parent, and has been described by her loving son as "harsh" so . . . yeah. Even in a dream I'm scared. :teehee:

To be honest, most people intimidate me, even if they're nice. :aah: Mrs. P is a parent, and has been described by her loving son as "harsh" so . . . yeah. Even in a dream I'm scared. :teehee:

Aww... :huglove: I respect you for being so open about it though, that's not an easy thing to do. *tips her hat*

The absolute worst thing happened to me.

I had the best kind of dream about Mika (if you know what I mean) but I. Can't. Remember. It.

Life is so unfair. :tears::naughty:

o you poor thing :huglove::roftl:

next time write it down immediately after so you don't forget..:aah:

I have been dreaming about Mika more in the past couple of months than I did in my fangurl days. I think, paradoxically, because I don't think about him much during the day.

One I stumbled across a conference room in a hotel where he was playing the album for people (just like this new contest except I dreamt this weeks ago :naughty:). Another he was on some TV show or something talking about his girlfriend :lmfao: Then I had a nightmare the other night that I can't really remember much about (but the nightmarish part of it had nothing to do with him.)

I think my real experiences with Mika have been more interesting than any of my dreams. I guess I don't have much of an imagination (and an even worse memory.) :naughty:

I think my real experiences with Mika have been more interesting than any of my dreams. I guess I don't have much of an imagination (and an even worse memory.) :naughty:

I WISH my real experiences with him were better than my dreams about him. :naughty:

I keep seeing nightmares of him, actually quite often these days. I'm always waiting for his concert to begin, in front row, and I'm kicked out of the venue just before he starts. Time after time :tears:

Once (in my dream) I actually saw him taking part of the quiz, it was about the Bible and he knew answers to every single question! :shocked: I was so surprised! I said "I never knew you are this religious!" :teehee: But I was kicked out of the venue before his performance, because it was some kind of private/corporate gig and I actually pretended to work for the company (I would NEVER do things like that in real life, lol!!)... Sadly someone asked in which division I worked and I couldn't answer :aah:

Not a single dream where he actually sings and I can listen to it. Sigh.

Edited by tiibet