Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I keep seeing nightmares of him, actually quite often these days. I'm always waiting for his concert to begin, in front row, and I'm kicked out of the venue just before he starts. Time after time :tears:

Once (in my dream) I actually saw him taking part of the quiz, it was about the Bible and he knew answers to every single question! :shocked: I was so surprised! I said "I never knew you are this religious!" :teehee: But I was kicked out of the venue before his performance, because it was some kind of private/corporate gig and I actually pretended to work for the company (I would NEVER do things like that in real life, lol!!)... Sadly someone asked in which division I worked and I couldn't answer :aah:

Not a single dream where he actually sings and I can listen to it. Sigh.

awww...:aah::tears:

why is your brain doing this to you?!:blink::teehee:

I WISH my real experiences with him were better than my dreams about him. :naughty:

We need a combination of wild dreams and wild experiences. :naughty:

I keep seeing nightmares of him, actually quite often these days. I'm always waiting for his concert to begin, in front row, and I'm kicked out of the venue just before he starts. Time after time :tears:

Oh dear. :aah:

Once (in my dream) I actually saw him taking part of the quiz, it was about the Bible and he knew answers to every single question! :shocked: I was so surprised! I said "I never knew you are this religious!" :teehee: But I was kicked out of the venue before his performance, because it was some kind of private/corporate gig and I actually pretended to work for the company (I would NEVER do things like that in real life, lol!!)... Sadly someone asked in which division I worked and I couldn't answer :aah:

Not a single dream where he actually sings and I can listen to it. Sigh.

I've never gotten to this stage in my dreams either! I've only had two dreams about his gigs but I couldn't go to either of them. Other dreams I've had about Mika have been about something other than music. :roftl:

We need a combination of wild dreams and wild experiences. :naughty:

I've got the first one covered. :naughty:

I got to hear the studio version of Underwater in my dream and it was fabulous :biggrin2:

I don't go to gigs in my dreams. It is always some familiar situation (like in a house or a hotel/resort or something) and nothing to do with concerts. :naughty:

I got to hear the studio version of Underwater in my dream and it was fabulous :biggrin2:

I don't go to gigs in my dreams. It is always some familiar situation (like in a house or a hotel/resort or something) and nothing to do with concerts. :naughty:

Once (in my desperate dreams) I saw Mika and his family (but not singing, just spending time at a hotel lobby or a place like that) and her mother came to me and looked at my ring and said "what a lovely ring" and I said "yes, I got it from a chocolate egg/Easter egg".

You know, sometimes I question my mental health :roftl: What on earth can cause dreams like that, so surreal!

Once (in my desperate dreams) I saw Mika and his family (but not singing, just spending time at a hotel lobby or a place like that) and her mother came to me and looked at my ring and said "what a lovely ring" and I said "yes, I got it from a chocolate egg/Easter egg".

You know, sometimes I question my mental health :roftl: What on earth can cause dreams like that, so surreal!

sorry Nina, :floor::floor::floor: it was the perfect answer :roftl:

:lmfao:

I had very strange dream last night Mika was in in but I didn't see him...

I was at my place, I was ill and sad... In my dream my mum said me that I have only one day left before I die, I was lieing in my bed, I was really said and just wait to die, I don't feel strange, only sad.. In a one momment I got up and look thro the window the house of my friend across the street. I saw my friend on a terrace and some photographers and there was MIKA with his band. Next momment my two girl friends came to my place and told me tha MIKA is going to leave soon and if I hurry up I can catch him and ask for autograph.

Me: oohh my I need a paper, I need a paper...

I was nervous, tried to find something to wear and I coun't find anything, and there was no paper in my room... Only found some notebook and give to my friends and aske them to go and give to MIKA... and he was already in a street waitng for a car and there was Yasmine with him... My friends came back and they told me that MIKA had secret gig in that house and there were many people

Me::shocked::sneaky2::tears: How I didin't know about that

my friend Ana: it was secret gig and we were there... You know Mika has gigs every day ...

Me: that is not true, I am on MFC and we know everything about his gigs :shun:

Ana: You just think you know all :naughty:

Me: you're mean...

I didn't know if they ask Mika for autograph and I was sad cos I know that was my last day...

that dream was so ***** up :aah:

I had very strange dream last night Mika was in in but I didn't see him...

I was at my place, I was ill and sad... In my dream my mum said me that I have only one day left before I die, I was lieing in my bed, I was really said and just wait to die, I don't feel strange, only sad.. In a one momment I got up and look thro the window the house of my friend across the street. I saw my friend on a terrace and some photographers and there was MIKA with his band. Next momment my two girl friends came to my place and told me tha MIKA is going to leave soon and if I hurry up I can catch him and ask for autograph.

Me: oohh my I need a paper, I need a paper...

I was nervous, tried to find something to wear and I coun't find anything, and there was no paper in my room... Only found some notebook and give to my friends and aske them to go and give to MIKA... and he was already in a street waitng for a car and there was Yasmine with him... My friends came back and they told me that MIKA had secret gig in that house and there were many people

Me::shocked::sneaky2::tears: How I didin't know about that

my friend Ana: it was secret gig and we were there... You know Mika has gigs every day ...

Me: that is not true, I am on MFC and we know everything about his gigs :shun:

Ana: You just think you know all :naughty:

Me: you're mean...

I didn't know if they ask Mika for autograph and I was sad cos I know that was my last day...

that dream was so ***** up :aah:

:( knowing he's so near and not seeing him, that's more like a sad nightmare than a dream

i had a somewhat similar dream last night, but the results were different. i dreamed i was at a Mika gig, well after the gig really, with a female MFCer who met Mika before. There was a crowd of people behind barriers waiting to meet him. He appeared and i realized i didn't have a single thing for him to sign. So i ran through the crowd and finally found a booklet, sort of like a program from a theater play, and ran back with it. By the time i got back the crowd had gone and i saw Mika walking away. My MFC friend and i chased him and called his name but he kept walking and diisappeared into a building, we followed and glimpsed him again but he didn't hear us and kept walking. i was utterly gutted i had missed him but my MFC friend knew where he might come out so we left to wait outside. A while later he appeared and stopped by his waiting car when we called out to him. My MFC friend stood aside while i gave him the booklet to sign and i told him "thank you. you mean the world to me. thanks for everything." He smiled at me, gave me back the booklet, then got in his car and left. That's all i remember.

it was so sweet and i woke up really relieved and happy. Thank you unidentified dream MFCer :wub2:

Edited by kreacher

I had two Mika dreams last night!

The first one was about MFC, I can't remember much of it but it was something about me and Kreacher exchanging PMs because we were so upset about something Mika had done. :teehee:

The second one was so trippy, it was like a nightmare. There were so many things going on at once (for example me being forced to do a striptease show... guess I shouldn't have watched Spartacus before going to bed :teehee: ). Mika was there with his girlfriend who was a really good friend of mine and looked exactly like Jennifer Lopez. I really wanted to tell Mika how much I loved and apprecciated him but whenever I tried to talk to him he was always being dragged away from me. When Mika and his girlfriend/my friend were leaving I went to hug my friend and hugged Mika too, telling him how much he meant to me and how he had basically saved me from myself. He just looked at me with a really strange, kind of like a "I don't give a damn" look in his eyes and didn't say anything, just walked away. :tears:

Ugh, what an awful night.

whoa! there were a lotta mika dreams last night - blame it on victoires :teehee:

@mina - i'm so sorry that was a horrible nightmare :huglove:

@kreacher - good for you!:thumb_yello:

@kites - you have a friend who likes like jlo?? and a striptease?:blink::roftl: but sorry abt the ending :tears::huglove: meeks would never do that in rl...

i had a mika dream too but i can't remember...prolly for the best :aah: i do remember my veeeery detailed walking dead dream though!:naughty:

@kites - you have a friend who likes like jlo?? and a striptease?:blink::roftl: but sorry abt the ending :tears::huglove: meeks would never do that in rl...

i had a mika dream too but i can't remember...prolly for the best :aah: i do remember my veeeery detailed walking dead dream though!:naughty:

No, none of my friends like her or even resemble her. :boxed: The striptease part was so bad, I had to roll a dice and I got a number that was higher than 4 so they forced me to do it - they had me and a few other people in a row chained to this bulk of wood or something. It's totally because of Spartacus though, it was the last thing I saw before I went to bed and you know what goes on in that show. :roftl:

About that TWD dream of yours - I'd love to hear about it! :das: Only if it doesn't contain spoilers though. :roftl: VM me about it?

I had two Mika dreams last night!

The first one was about MFC, I can't remember much of it but it was something about me and Kreacher exchanging PMs because we were so upset about something Mika had done. :teehee:

The second one was so trippy, it was like a nightmare. There were so many things going on at once (for example me being forced to do a striptease show... guess I shouldn't have watched Spartacus before going to bed :teehee: ). Mika was there with his girlfriend who was a really good friend of mine and looked exactly like Jennifer Lopez. I really wanted to tell Mika how much I loved and apprecciated him but whenever I tried to talk to him he was always being dragged away from me. When Mika and his girlfriend/my friend were leaving I went to hug my friend and hugged Mika too, telling him how much he meant to me and how he had basically saved me from myself. He just looked at me with a really strange, kind of like a "I don't give a damn" look in his eyes and didn't say anything, just walked away. :tears:

Ugh, what an awful night.

:(:huglove:

Maybe we were PMing about the bad things he did to you in the second dream

I have a very funny and painful dream last night.

I dreamed My friends and me were making a action tv show and I was a special secret agent. and Mika our special guest .... he do the role of an Evil scientist that worked for my agency but betrayed us. I was in an scene when I should fight with Mika over a very high building. I was Suppose to fall down in the last part of the fight. we practiced a lot . when we were in the building I had a kind of rope around my waist but it broke and I fell down... I broke my left arm an my right leg. Mika and the team were worry and I was hospitalized... and the team continuous recording the program . I saw the program in tv with mika and all my friends in my house when they send me home. ( and we ate fried chiken):biggrin2::biggrin2:

Sorry for bad english...

Edited by M-enis

I haven't had a dream about Mika in a long time... but the one I had last night was really amazing:blush-anim-cl: :

So... I went to the railway station and I saw Mika, who tried to run away from a few fans... I ran too and I caught him in a big blue bus... He was standing at the door, smiling :blush-anim-cl:.. so I asked for a autograph but he wrote it upside down on my left arm:aah:... and I also asked when he will have a gig in Estonia (btw I spoke English really fluently which is impossible in reality xD ) and he answered: "Who knows, who knows:das:" <-- it actually sounded more like YES!!! Oh my gosh!!! I was in seventh heaven when he finally hugged me :swoon: Oh.. I remember that he wore purple jeans, grey t-shirt and a really cool black hat which didn't cover all of his cute curls :teehee:

I wish this dream will come truth soon... atleast the gig part AND THE HUG TOO xD:wub2:

I had a dream that mika followed his fans on twitter... even, though most of them hated him or were only gaga fans (that also hated him)!?? :aah: Then I checked to see if mika had followed me, in my dream- but he did not! :mf_rosetinted: So finally when I woke up I really thought that my dream was real, and checked my followers list... then realising it was all fake! :sneaky2: *dreams crushed* :roftl:

I had a dream that mika followed his fans on twitter... even, though most of them hated him or were only gaga fans (that also hated him)!?? :aah: Then I checked to see if mika had followed me, in my dream- but he did not! :mf_rosetinted: So finally when I woke up I really thought that my dream was real, and checked my followers list... then realising it was all fake! :sneaky2: *dreams crushed* :roftl:

i had one similar but the singer was Britney Spears and Mika they became to sing together in the stage and share ...like one time occur in awards of Washington....i think... Mika and Britney was together in the hotell etc...

brit1212-o.gif

i love the featuring of isla Bonita of Madona from britney ....

Edited by mer

I HAD A MIKA DREAM! I HAD A MIKA DREAM! I HAD A MIKA DREAM! :boing::excite:

this rarely happens to me :teehee:

Well, from what i remember, we were in my bedroom (my dream bedroom as it was much bigger and tidier) and wer were sitting on my bed, me stradling Mika's waist and I mentioned a show/promo/party he was going to do later that day and i thought it was for the album but he said it wasn't it was only for one song (could have been something like Make Me Happy, or my dream's version of that title...) and i thought it was completely normal to just have a party/do promo for one song apparently :teehee: So then we started kissing and were about to *ahem:chkn:ahem* but then we thought we heard my parents outside the door so i quickly got dressed (don't ask, apprently Mika was fully clothed...) and then it changed...

Mika was gone (i vaguely recall him leaving...) but I was on my laptop on MFC and i was looking through this thread about the party/promo thing that night and i saw a comment saying something like it didn't sound like The Origin of Love song that we had heard of and I very subtly replied to them (it was someone who i don't talk to very often, maybe Christine, IngieV or possibly Krysady) and said that i had 'heard' or 'read somewhere' i.e. Mika told me in my bedroom, that the thing tonight was about *insert Make You Happy title here* not The Origin of Love.

And that's all i remember :naughty:

I HAD A MIKA DREAM! I HAD A MIKA DREAM! I HAD A MIKA DREAM! :boing::excite:

this rarely happens to me :teehee:

Well, from what i remember, we were in my bedroom (my dream bedroom as it was much bigger and tidier) and wer were sitting on my bed, me stradling Mika's waist and I mentioned a show/promo/party he was going to do later that day and i thought it was for the album but he said it wasn't it was only for one song (could have been something like Make Me Happy, or my dream's version of that title...) and i thought it was completely normal to just have a party/do promo for one song apparently :teehee: So then we started kissing and were about to *ahem:chkn:ahem* but then we thought we heard my parents outside the door so i quickly got dressed (don't ask, apprently Mika was fully clothed...) and then it changed...

Mika was gone (i vaguely recall him leaving...) but I was on my laptop on MFC and i was looking through this thread about the party/promo thing that night and i saw a comment saying something like it didn't sound like The Origin of Love song that we had heard of and I very subtly replied to them (it was someone who i don't talk to very often, maybe Christine, IngieV or possibly Krysady) and said that i had 'heard' or 'read somewhere' i.e. Mika told me in my bedroom, that the thing tonight was about *insert Make You Happy title here* not The Origin of Love.

And that's all i remember :naughty:

i have so many questions :aah: but nice dream!! :das::das:

i have so many questions :aah: but nice dream!! :das::das:

Please ask them :teehee::das:

Sounds like ALL of my MIKA dreams!!! :das:

:roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: The last Mika dream i had he was learning to ride his Donald Duck bike on my drive between two cars :roftl:

I woke up thinking 'ok we just... WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT?!' :shocked::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: The last Mika dream i had he was learning to ride his Donald Duck bike on my drive between two cars :roftl:

OMG!!!! That is HIL-AR-IOUS!!!!! *slaps knee and LOL hysterically* !!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Please ask them :teehee::das:

done!:teehee:

and wt??:shocked::roftl:

Mika wasn't THERE, but I had a dream they built a new shopping centre in my town (it was also really a really old shopping centre, but don't go there, I don't understand), and they had a playlist of Mika songs on constantly, EVERYWHERE. Funnily enough in the same order as on my iPod. :mf_rosetinted: