MIKA and Katy Perry?!

ilovemika

Here we go on the whole 'privacy' 'none of our business' stuff again.

Weve covered this many times before. So dont go there!! Its sweet if they did, even sweeter if they didnt. Jeez. Were on here to talk about Mika, this subject is not offending anyone, if mika read it head probably have a laugh!!

like I said, I doubt its the subject matter that would bother him so much as the complete lack of peace and privacy. And I don't claim he's going to get pissed and tell us to sod off or anything because its Mika, but he can't be happy about it. Its not a technical invasion of privacy but its a common decency to not go snoopy around and analysing messages between the two.

• 11 months later...
oh MY god! yes then he said:

24 Jul 2006 23:42

brittney aint got **** on you poppet. KP FOR EVER tattooed all over, just under my belly buttton. Ill show you next time. My mum was horrified when she saw it.

he's so funny. i LOVE it.

He also posted something on the 21. July:

"i love you like you were my sisster, except i like you like your not my sister, mika go to bed your drunk this is bad. you sound like a fool. i hope your well KP. much love MP."

That's interesting and really cute.

Wait who said these? Mika?:blink:

Wait who said these? Mika?:blink:

Haha, it's funny when these old threads crawl out from the depths, still covered in dust.

Yes, these are things that Mika wrote on Katy Perry's MySpace page well before Life in Cartoon Motion hit and all the crazy fame thing happened. :wink2:

They met in LA when Mika was recording the album.

In case you've never heard of her, she's quite talented:

http://www.myspace.com/katyperry

He spelled sister with a double 's' first time around, tsk tsk. Hehe...

Oh! Oh! 'KP' like 'Kim Possible'!! (I have a two year old sister; explains my vast knowledge of cartoons :blush-anim-cl: )

But yeah, back to business...KP and MP, they're probably just friends! hehe..Omg, he we go again, blowing things out of proportion, lol

Where are you guys getting all these comments!!!

I am so confused right now. lol

Where are you guys getting all these comments!!!

I am so confused right now. lol

They're old, old comments that Mika posted on Katy's page before he was famous and being cross-examined, worshiped and obsessed over by fans and all that. He deleted his old profile, so those comments are probably gone as well. :thumb_yello:

They're old, old comments that Mika posted on Katy's page before he was famous and being cross-examined, worshiped and obsessed over by fans and all that. He deleted his old profile, so those comments are probably gone as well. :thumb_yello:

Well. THANK YOU so much for clearing it up for me!!

Evverytime things like these are mentioned. my brain closes and decides not to think!!! LOL

Funny when old threads come back to the surface again:roftl:

They'd be a great couple BUT I remain a P/M shipper:mf_rosetinted:

I actually made KP faaaammooous here by telling everyone about Ur so Gay..

I also want a fancy comment on my MySpace:mf_rosetinted:

On Katy's mypace, but as Hannah said a couple pages back, they are long gone because Mika deleted his personal myspace profile. :biggrin2:

Thanks, I started to get a bit upset that she was flirting with him lol. But I know I should be happy for him, but I can't help it if I love him. jelousy is mean :boxed: