mika in attitude magazine <3 -- 2007

miaaa

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know! i saw all the pics and they are absolutely fabulous... but i want the magazine and i'm excited cause it says miaaa lives in the US and i figured i wouldnt be able to get the mag over here. but... if she got it maybe i can. :] where is miaa??? i want to ask her where i can get it!! :[

Thanks for posting that article. Very interesting.

His take on the bullying is heartbreaking and so hard to imagine. I don't blame him for still being bitter and unforgiving. But he should feel some satisfaction that the very things that made him singled out as a child are going to lead to such great success as an adult.

thx so much for posting this was such an interesting article ! :thumb_yello: I love reading/hearing interviews he did, he is just so mature but young at the same time, so intelligent. I love his take on life, on music. He really is one of the most interesting person out there... he's not shallow at all. I also like the part about the bullying... I was bullied pretty bad when I was a child and I so understand how he feels...

And I love the photoshoot, very creative, really represents him !

And we know who is that famous hooded top from !! Love that hoodie... looks cozy !

• 4 years later...
I remember them. They were all (and more) on eyevine at some point. Unfortunately these have those ugly watermarks on them too *sigh*

Some of them are used in MIKA book Fans de toi edition. And they´re pretty HQ and with no watermarks. :thumb_yello:

Something has always disturbed me in this photoshoot :blink:

There is something different in his face... I don't know what :dunno:

I know exactly what you mean. The angles are too sharp, all jawline and cheekbones and none of the dimples you saw a lot in those days. There were a few photoshoots like that that didn't look like Mika to me...and the Grace Kelly video as well. It's funny that he can look so completely different from one photograph to another but he always looks exactly the same to me in person and hasn't aged/matured as much in reality as comes across in professional photos.

I know exactly what you mean. The angles are too sharp, all jawline and cheekbones and none of the dimples you saw a lot in those days. There were a few photoshoots like that that didn't look like Mika to me...and the Grace Kelly video as well. It's funny that he can look so completely different from one photograph to another but he always looks exactly the same to me in person and hasn't aged/matured as much in reality as comes across in professional photos.

That's exactly what I mean Christine :thumb_yello:

His face looks so skinny and hollow. Look at one of the pics from Washington, he is not the same... ... not the same jaw nor the same nose :blink:

May I confess that the first time I saw these photos, I thought he had a bit of plastic surgery in 2007,... here and there, just to soften his face contours :teehee::naughty:

Thanks for bumping this thread, girls :huglove:

I enjoyed reading Mika's interview and looking at the pics :wink2:

And I didn't know about that book...I wonder if it's still available?

Auteur Road

Editeur Fan De Toi

Date de parution mars 2008

Collection Spectacles

ISBN 9782356010063"

Edited by crazyaboutmika

May I confess that the first time I saw these photos, I thought he had a bit of plastic surgery in 2007,... here and there, just to soften his face contours :teehee::naughty:

Yes there was a phase there just as his career was taking off where he didn't look the same as he did in later months (or in early pics from 2006 either). I thought perhaps he was just too skinny but he has become quite thin again since and, as I said, he just always looks the same to me in person. I didn't see him until March 2007 though and he was already starting to appear different in photos and videos by then.

@francoise @Christine

I can see what you mean. In fact, I noticed it before, too, but never really paid much attention to it. In some 2006 pictures his face does have a more raw, angular appearance. It is very visible on all the photos taken in Miami that time. In some even earlier pictures though, his face looked more the way he looks now (or in some cases, more feminine :teehee: ) so maybe it was just some rough time he had in 2006. :naughty:

I thought perhaps he was just too skinny but he has become quite thin again since and, as I said, he just always looks the same to me in person

I have noticed it also and I came across the same conclusion :teehee:

Yes there was a phase there just as his career was taking off where he didn't look the same as he did in later months (or in early pics from 2006 either). I thought perhaps he was just too skinny but he has become quite thin again since and, as I said, he just always looks the same to me in person.

And then... :mf_rosetinted: