2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

He met Mika:shocked: He didn't met Cherisse...as far as I know:naughty:

Nighty night then!!

:shocked:

I don't care where or when! But I must! I'm gonna sell my clothes and all the things I can find in my home so I could fly to England again to see him again:naughty: :shocked:

Grow some wings. That should work :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He kept missing Cherisse!! Me and my mate saw her when we got to the Academy so I text him and told him to run ovr here NOW. and he did quite literally. But he missed her. Then she came out while we were in the queue and he missed her again hahaha then shouted her half way down the street :P Then I mentioned him to her when I was talking to her and she knew all about him :) She didn't come out after though

He met Mika:shocked: He didn't met Cherisse...as far as I know:naughty:

Nighty night then!!

:shocked:

I don't care where or when! But I must! I'm gonna sell my clothes and all the things I can find in my home so I could fly to England again to see him again:naughty: :shocked:

he didnt meet her??? u made a noughty face! HE DID DIDNT HE???

lol damnit! i need to talk to him! ok ok ill go to sleeeeeep but i so dont feel like it!

He kept missing Cherisse!! Me and my mate saw her when we got to the Academy so I text him and told him to run ovr here NOW. and he did quite literally. But he missed her. Then she came out while we were in the queue and he missed her again hahaha then shouted her half way down the street :P Then I mentioned him to her when I was talking to her and she knew all about him :) She didn't come out after though

AWww Poor Freddie xD

oh no!!! can't believe he didn't meet cherisse!!! :shocked:

Grow some wings. That should work :D

No, really. I must come back in the summer or autumn :blink: I must start thinking about it..... my mum will go grazy, but I wanna.... and I'll be 18 on the 11th July too so it could be like a birthday present:naughty:

No, really. I must come back in the summer or autumn :blink: I must start thinking about it..... my mum will go grazy, but I wanna.... and I'll be 18 on the 11th July too so it could be like a birthday present:naughty:

Ill try my hardest to get to the same gig if you manage to get tickets and stuff :D I reeeally want to go to the autumn ones and the july one. :D

Im planning on meeting up with OC in the autumn too :D

Ill try my hardest to get to the same gig if you manage to get tickets and stuff :D I reeeally want to go to the autumn ones and the july one. :D

Im planning on meeting up with OC in the autumn too :D

Which July one are you going to?

OK im still here and im Going now! hope u guys can plan something and see mika again!

i will need to go back to israel in few months and planing to go threw london on the way back to LA... maybe i could catch a mika show?!

I HOPE!

night! *hugs*

SO HARD TO LEAVE THIS PLACE! ARGH!

OK im still here and im Going now! hope u guys can plan something and see mika again!

i will need to go back to israel in few months and planing to go threw london on the way back to LA... maybe i could catch a mika show?!

I HOPE!

night! *hugs*

SO HARD TO LEAVE THIS PLACE! ARGH!

*Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*

Oh, okay...I think I must go now...

Bye alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooohw.. :blink:

Bye sweetie!!:bleh:

Be back soon!!!!!:thumb_yello:

continued....

Well we got inside i set up my MIKA FAN CLUB banner and stuck it to the barriers and i also had my Flower...whcih i was waving around like mad and intended to throw on stage in the finale :cool:

hey Bexxy - now I know who you was :naughty: I was up on the balcony on your side level with you, I had my fairy wand which I was waving around like a mad thing :yay: Actually I had expected that the wands would be confiscated, but I think cos my mum had one, the doorman didn't have the heart to confiscate from an 'old' lady!)

I took some pictures of the crowd, may have you in them ... I will post them up later. Could definitely make out cathi's pink wig from where I was stood, and could see Freddie singing along all night!

Right a quickie as not suppose to be here am in agony but couldn't resist a quick peek and I promise my run down of Leeds when I get up properly!

Freddie had the time of his life we kept txting last night till about 1am!! He met MIKA but will let him tell you all about it!!

Will tell you tho that we had a pact- who ever met MIKA would get autographs for the other and I did for him at Leeds(+the video message from Cherisse that he will treasure when he gets it!) so he did for me!!

He told MIKA that it was for me and his eyes lit up (so wish I had been there!) and Fred then told him I was poorley and Fred said he was gutted to hear that so wrote: To Daisylou Please get better soon Love Ya Mika! xxx

Wow Mika is just DELICIOUS!!!!

Fred has heaps to report sounds great.

Gotta go as fingers and brain not communicating!!

xxx

WOW - what a fabulous night. Hia to all the MFCers you are a brilliant bunch, it's nice to put faces to names. I have just got home tired but totally wound up, haven't had time to catch up on the postings yet so I apologise if I'm repeating stuff!! Congrats to Jennie - you had such a massive smile on your face last night you will be high on that for weeks!!! The gig was brilliant and Mika coming out afterwards to chat to us was awesome - He actually recognised me from the crowd - he said he saw me "giving it some" on my album cover he signed he put "thanks for edging (egging) me on from the front" and drew a little halo/question mark over his picture. What a sweetie. I gave him a necklace my girls had made for him and he said it was cool and was going to wear it - so look out for a coloured cirle (hama) necklace - I want pics if spotted!). Said that he hoped to see some of us for the video shoot (said he couldn't understand why everyone told not to come - probably cos they had thousands of emails!) - new single gonna be Big Girls!!

I've got some more photos but these are just 3 of the fan club gang for now.

Sorry about the quality - phone camera not brill quality and has no flash loving The MFC gang with MIKA (thats me at the bottom in the front with pink wig - falling over and loosing my tiara, think Mika is scared with me down there - seems to be protecting himself , cant think why??!!!LOL!) and freddies close up with MIKA

post-3279-142983657318_thumb.jpg

will post more when I have calmed down a bit and picked kids up from school. Looking forward to my daughters reaction to a personal autograph I got for her (she couldn't come to gig so Mika signed her unused ticket).

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

:punk:

post-3279-142983657309_thumb.jpg

post-3279-142983657311_thumb.jpg

WOW - what a fabulous night. Hia to all the MFCers you are a brilliant bunch, it's nice to put faces to names. I have just got home tired but totally wound up, haven't had time to catch up on the postings yet so I apologise if I'm repeating stuff!! Congrats to Jennie - you had such a massive smile on your face last night you will be high on that for weeks!!! The gig was brilliant and Mika coming out afterwards to chat to us was awesome - He actually recognised me from the crowd - he said he saw me "giving it some" on my album cover he signed he put "thanks for edging (egging) me on from the front" and drew a little halo/question mark over his picture. What a sweetie. I gave him a necklace my girls had made for him and he said it was cool and was going to wear it - so look out for a coloured cirle (hama) necklace - I want pics if spotted!). Said that he hoped to see some of us for the video shoot (said he couldn't understand why everyone told not to come - probably cos they had thousands of emails!) - new single gonna be Big Girls!!

I've got some more photos but these are just 3 of the fan club gang for now.

Sorry about the quality - phone camera not brill quality and has no flash loving The MFC gang with MIKA (thats me at the bottom in the front with pink wig - falling over and loosing my tiara, think Mika is scared with me down there - seems to be protecting himself , cant think why??!!!LOL!) and freddies close up with MIKA

[ATTACH]1960[/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1962[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH]1963[/ATTACH]

will post more when I have calmed down a bit and picked kids up from school. Looking forward to my daughters reaction to a personal autograph I got for her (she couldn't come to gig so Mika signed her unused ticket).

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

:punk:

Had I left when you all had that pic with Mika?! Or was I just bouncing around somewhere along the road hahahah I seriously couldn't keep still when I came outside :biggrin2: