MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

So very very strange things seem to happen lately. Is it the moon? :boxed:

Thank you, Yop for your effective roundups :thumb_yello:

Just a thought: Could it be that they had just a technical sound problem? So maybe just the dubbing was crap?

Honestly, I am irritated beyond measure about the fact that he allows them to make himself a party of such a plan. This is just too weird, I wish we had somebody there or some video evidence at least. I'm severely agitated about all that.

What about T in the Park now?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No video.

Live radio : Mika music on, live. No sound out of his mouth. Crowd singing. Crowd stopping singing. Still no sound from Mika (or so little). Crowd singing again. NME comments : "and that was mika letting the crowd sing".

This is the summary.

Our comments so far :

- Pathetic

- Humiliating

- Poor guy

- (Un)volunteer Homicid from UNIVERSAL (my comment)

- Nibe and Roskilde are still able to sue him if they want too...

Grace Kelly is one of the last songs of the set, there is a possibility that he could sing in the beginning and los´t his voice during the concert...or that he wanted to spare his voice as much as possible for tomorrow so he let the crowd sing the song they would sing anyway :blink:

Look we only heard one song - we don't have any idea how the rest was, so let's wait until we know more before we go all crazy!

Of course I thought you heard it from the radio that he closed the show after the one song.

LALALALALAA! :yay:

I'll go to sleep now and come tomorrow again to see if there's any newer news.

I really care about my mental health right now. :cool:

no idea

absolutely none

all i can gather is Mika was infact there and we have really sketchy information because all that was heard was a radio clipp :boxed:

....finished reading...

1.:shocked::boxed: ...gutted

2. second thought - if there has been some sort of incident ...well, the newspapers and etc will just JUMP on the poor guy with all those "Grace disgrace" headers....but nothing so far...guess NOTHING BAD HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED...theres hope?

(though it is weekend...)

P.S. (There IS a report about Beth on NME...

There is NO report on M losing smthn or whatever ...and he is not NME's most fav....)

He was set at 7:40pm (UK time) and we heard Grace Kelly on the radio when we first posted "he doesn't sing"... Don't remember the time, go and see :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:roftl: 7:30pm was the time. SO, I'm guessing that that's all he did, unless he did more afterwards, which I hope to God not.

:roftl: 7:30pm was the time. SO, I'm guessing that that's all he did, unless he did more afterwards, which I hope to God not.

I remember it was around 9:10pm for me (8:10pm UK time) cause he was not on the radio at 7:40pm... I think the airing was delayed... Not sure. Then if not delayed, it could have been last song of the set.

I remember it was around 9:10pm for me (8:10pm UK time) cause he was not on the radio at 7:40pm... I think the airing was delayed... Not sure. Then if not delayed, it could have been last song of the set.

Think it was live, no way they would have used that if it hadn't been live :boxed:

Ah, yeah, it would've been 8-something. I had just looked at the board time on the post and I don't know what time-zone it's set on because for me it says 7:30 on Kata's first post. But yeah. I just hope to God that he didn't do the whole set like that. :boxed: Or, for that matter, even tried to sing with a lack of voice, because if he is sick, that wouldn't be good for him.

we don't know what happened, esp. without having seen it on video..

maybe he was just going out greeting crowd with his songs music in the b/g and people started cheering him and singing his songs and he like stayed on stage a while, but more like an encore, you know greeting and playing along, not actually performing.. it can be practically everything..

is it sure there was more songs..? apparently not yet.