MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

No video.

Live radio : Mika music on, live. No sound out of his mouth. Crowd singing. Crowd stopping singing. Still no sound from Mika (or so little). Crowd singing again. NME comments : "and that was mika letting the crowd sing".

This is the summary.

Our comments so far :

- Pathetic

- Humiliating

- Poor guy

- (Un)volunteer Homicid from UNIVERSAL (my comment)

- Nibe and Roskilde are still able to sue him if they want too...

:shocked: ...

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you are mean (and you know this :mf_rosetinted: ) and I don't think it's funny.

I add one more word to the list. guts

EVEN with all the rest, it took guts to go out there.

to suzy:

not at the moment

sorry.. i don't mean to make fun, as i'm sure it is not what anyone wanted (especially Mika) but this is whole fiasco is just turning out to be sooooo ridiculous!

Im shocked!!! seriously I am

I am too. I wouldn't be surprised if he considered this one of the worst moments of his career.

Whoever made the decision for him to go out there is very irresponsible. It's not fair to him, or to the fans.

No video.

Live radio : Mika music on, live. No sound out of his mouth. Crowd singing. Crowd stopping singing. Still no sound from Mika (or so little). Crowd singing again. NME comments : "and that was mika letting the crowd sing".

This is the summary.

Our comments so far :

- Pathetic

- Humiliating

- Poor guy

- (Un)volunteer Homicid from UNIVERSAL (my comment)

- Nibe and Roskilde are still able to sue him if they want too...

No no no! I feel so bad for him! I would have died! NO! Just imagine, standing there!! All the cruel comments he's going to get! :shocked:

Doing the same ?

Well... I guess like today, we'll know once we'll hear...

nah I think his voice will be a bit better tomorrow...just my prediction...if he really is that ill then they WILL cancel...but I think they won't and that he will perform better!

If Mika was told that he had to do this, and was arranged to do this whole thing and travel all the way out there just for that, when he could be home getting better, then that is just awful.

I wish they would just give the poor guy a break and let him at least stay out of public and get well instead of shoving him all over to just make "appearances." Especially with the whole Nibe sueing thing going on!

I don't think you are mean (and you know this :mf_rosetinted: ) and I don't think it's funny.

I add one more word to the list. guts

EVEN with all the rest, it took guts to go out there.

I would like to see his face while doing that... We only had radio. We have no idea how he looked like. No itw... Well, nothing but this audio performance...

I am too. I wouldn't be surprised if he considered this one of the worst moments of his career.

Whoever made the decision for him to go out there is very irresponsible. It's not fair to him, or to the fans.

exactly I agree

No no no! I feel so bad for him! I would have died! NO! Just imagine, standing there!! All the cruel comments he's going to get! :shocked:

I feel the same way :boxed:

I would like to see his face while doing that... We only had radio. We have no idea how he looked like. No itw... Well, nothing but this audio performance...

Me too! Well, if he was kind of embarrassed out there, then I wouldn't want to see it because I would get embarrassed for him...even more than I am now.

do you think he will do the same at t in the park ! im def phoning my friend tomorrow when mikas due on to make sure he get some snaps of him on stage ! i wouldnt mind paying dosh just to look at mika would you ? :mf_lustslow:

Its not funny one bit ...... the festival season is so important for him with many people doubting him , this was his chance , last thing he needed

*is confused*

Here's what I understand...

Y'all found a streaming audio feed of this performance, in which Grace Kelly was played but Mika sang little or none of the song? That he turned the mic on the audience and let them sing most of it, and presumably just sort of stood there - which he presumably did due to being to ill to really perform?

Is that on the right track?? If so, that is totally bizarre...

Just to be clear - what I really find absolutely ridiculous is that he was made to stoop to this level just to satisy an obligation....it sooooooooo unbelievably STUPID! I am laughing out of disbelief! Not because I am insensitive...

Hell no, he'll be in Scotland tomorrow :doh:

No he isn't!! X___________x

:doh:

Aahh, Mika should know all his Danish and Skandinavian fans are coming to see him at T In The Park!! :wink2:

(Maybe they'll cancel then. help.) :mf_rosetinted:

this is ridiculous, why the hell they didn't just get him some rest?? it's so evident he's ill, then why putting him on stage to be treated that way? i still can't believe it..:shocked:

Its not funny one bit ...... the festival season is so important for him with many people doubting him , this was his chance , last thing he needed

I hope this doesn't hurt his career too much... :shocked:

this is ridiculous, why the hell they didn't just get him some rest?? it's so evident he's ill, then why putting him on stage to be treated that way? i still can't believe it..:shocked:

I still can't believe it either... can't they let the poor guy rest ???

I hope this doesn't hurt his career too much... :shocked:

What I hope it DOES do is show the people that are in charge of arranging things like this that they need to stop and take some better judgement!

I tell ya what.. and this is not gonna be popular.. if he's not got pneumonia or is so ill to be in bed or that sort of thing, you know what i mean, i respect him for going out there, when he could as well stayed behind curtain being interviewed..

I don't say it's been a performance, nothing to be called so, but I think it showed some character and strenght.