MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

On the stages the likes of Mika, Kings of Leon, Gossip, David Kitt, The View, Biffy Clyro and The Maccabees have been thrilling festival goers with energetic and memorable performances.

Thank you Kata.

Is it from the festival site itself? Because then I don't think they'd say rightaway if one of the acts had problems. (Image?)

But just in case the gig had been really 'thrilling', you won't really be out of here, will you? :blink:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Kata.

Is it from the festival site itself? Because then I don't think they'd say rightaway if one of the acts had problems. (Image?)

But just in case the gig had been really 'thrilling', you won't really be out of here, will you? :blink:

Yes that was from the Oxegen site :mf_rosetinted: And I don't really know what to think right now, I'll just report what I find and think later :boxed:

Where did you hear that?

it was an interview, don't remember exactly which one though..

Kitekat, Mik'as performance was absolutely memorable:mf_rosetinted:

Yes that was from the Oxegen site :mf_rosetinted: And I don't really know what to think right now, I'll just report what I find and think later :boxed:

Me too... I'll just report what YOU find and think later :naughty:... If i can stop thinking :boxed:...

poor Kata (and EnFa and Haeschen and the rest.....) ...arghhhhhhhhh

Wow, I just came on here, and what in the world???? First it seems like Mika's lost his voice, but if not, then either the pneumonia thing is a lie, or he has pneumonia BUT was hopped up on enough drugs to be able to make this show. Either way, it seems like no news is good news. :emot-sad:

Though at this point, I'd just be so relieved to know that he wasn't forced to perform when he was so sick he couldn't even sing, that I couldn't get the energy to be angry if the pneumonia thing was a big put-on... well, not today anyway.

But really, what the hell is going on? With his management, booking, touring decisions in general?!

--Jack

Confusion is growing with every minute and worse: with every new information we get. To me only one thing is crystal clear at the moment: this is highly disturbing and absolutely against everything he keeps on telling us in his interviews... it really makes me feel uncomfortable because after having discovered Mika, I really thought it were possible to be and stay themselves and more important: being true to oneself against all odds. And now it seems as if that's just an illusion.

Confusion is growing with every minute and worse: with every new information we get. To me only one thing is crystal clear at the moment: this is highly disturbing and absolutely against everything he keeps on telling us in his interviews... it really makes me feel uncomfortable because after having discovered Mika, I really thought it were possible to be and stay themselves and more important: being true to oneself against all odds. And now it seems as if that's just an illusion.

But I don't think that any of this has anything to do with Mika, though, but rather the people that pretty much are managing the aspects of his life.

You've got a point there.. but I think we'll get more info tomorrow :thumb_yello:

please anyone, before judge or have bad thoughts, is better to wait and listen what he says about this situation.

I think he has to say something. Don't get mad, try to stay calm.

Of course it's just my opinion (don't get mad with me too :boxed: )

after having discovered Mika, I really thought it were possible to be and stay themselves and more important: being true to oneself against all odds. And now it seems as if that's just an illusion.

Yeah... I'm happy i never changed my mind about that, cause now, it looks like just a good dream, doesn't it...

But my real thoughts about the subject would be too depressing for you lot, and you had enough today :biggrin2: Plus you don't care, do you... And that would make me look like a socially disabled... Who said it's too late ? :sneaky2:

please anyone, before judge or have bad thoughts, is better to wait and listen what he says about this situation.

I think he has to say something. Don't get mad, try to stay calm.

Of course it's just my opinion (don't get mad with me too :boxed: )

i think you're right.there must be an explanation to all this mess...and what yoppapop and kata said about the performance, well it's just ridicolous..if he's really ill, why couldn't they let him take some rest? what this festival so important? i don't thik they achieved something with that performance :boxed:

i think you're right.there must be an explanation to all this mess...and what yoppapop and kata said about the performance, well it's just ridicolous..if he's really ill, why couldn't they let him take some rest? what this festival so important? i don't thik they achieved something with that performance :boxed:

There was an update from the Oxegen festival website, and it seems that what we heard wasn't the exact performance :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED ! :thumb_yello:

Yeah... I'm happy i never changed my mind about that, cause now, it looks like just a good dream, doesn't it...

But my real thoughts about the subject would be too depressing for you lot, and you had enough today :biggrin2: Plus you don't care, do you... And that would make me look like a socially disabled... Who said it's too late ? :sneaky2:

Too late :mf_rosetinted: LOL

The thought that kept me busy today:

What would the other band members think of all this? Martin, Mikey, Luke, Cherisse... They are part of the whole circus too.

I've been thinking the exact same thing!

There was an update from the Oxegen festival website, and it seems that what we heard wasn't the exact performance :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED ! :thumb_yello:

oh my gooood...the word confused isn't enough for this situation :boxed: