MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was for money that's for sure...and now they can't sue him, he didn't sing :yay: bastards!!!!

Like i just told you on msn :biggrin2: they actually can if they want cause that (pathetic) performance doesn't explain the secret gig and why he didn't come and do such performances at Nibe and Roskilde, since the lie is pretty clear about the pneumonia, now... But again, just if they really want to.

Humiliating... Right...

I'm serious. If I were to stand in front of an audience like a doll, when they all expect me to sing, my cheeks would be burning up with embarrassment. I would want to disappear.

I am so lost.. ok he didn't sing, but what did he do? was interviewed..? kata? did ya hear it.:? :shocked:

It seems he was on stage, but not singing! I'm still listening, waiting for him to be interviewed for a minute where he can whisper that he can't speak because of his <insert random illness> :blink:

No !! The music was on, live, but no sound was going out of his mouth !!! Or at least, we couldn't hear anything... Sometimes, the audience was singing but when not the audience, no Mika :boxed:

this is what happened

I'm serious. If I were to stand in front of an audience like a doll, when they all expect me to sing, my cheeks would be burning up with embarrassment. I would want to disappear.

I was serious too !!! Approving your word !

:roftl: :roftl:

am i the only one who is finding this sooooo funny! maybe it's just my vivid imagination, as I am picturing the most hilarious visual right now....:roftl: :roftl:

Man, I can't even imagine what must have been going through his mind the moment he walked on stage.

Maybe they wouldn't let him out of the contract, so he had to be there whether he sung or not. Ugh, I feel a knot in my stomach for him right now.

No video.

Live radio : Mika music on, live. No sound out of his mouth. Crowd singing. Crowd stopping singing. Still no sound from Mika (or so little). Crowd singing again. NME comments : "and that was mika letting the crowd sing".

This is the summary.

Our comments so far :

- Pathetic

- Humiliating

- Poor guy

- (Un)volunteer Homicid from UNIVERSAL (my comment)

- Nibe and Roskilde are still able to sue him if they want too...

:roftl: :roftl:

am i the only one who is finding this sooooo funny! maybe it's just my vivid imagination, as I am picturing the most hilarious visual right now....:roftl: :roftl:

Well... As "mean" as you "all think I am"... I don't find it funny...

No video.

Live radio : Mika music on, live. No sound out of his mouth. Crowd singing. Crowd stopping singing. Still no sound from Mika (or so little). Crowd singing again. NME comments : "and that was mika letting the crowd sing".

This is the summary.

Our comments so far :

- Pathetic

- Humiliating

- Poor guy

- (Un)volunteer Homicid from UNIVERSAL (my comment)

- Nibe and Roskilde are still able to sue him if they want too...

Im shocked!!! seriously I am