Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

2007_0818vfestival20070084.jpg

Mika kept getting tangled up in the Big girl inflatable and knocked it over a few times :naughty:

2007_0818vfestival20070031.jpg

some pictures i have are just really random ...and there was a guy videing it all on the stadium and his head kept getting in the way :thumbdown:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im feeling pretty proud of myself now after an hour of messing about i have two videos of the concert today on youtube just waiting for them to be processed

the whole of big girl + happy birthday tunage + luke gets attacked

and the steel drum bit out of love today

ok im feeling pretty proud of myself now after an hour of messing about i have two videos of the concert today on youtube just waiting for them to be processed

the whole of big girl + happy birthday tunage + luke gets attacked

and the steel drum bit out of love today

Now you've got the sound working anyway :naughty:

Pics are great :thumb_yello:

I was planning on going to bed but I think i'll wait for the videos now :)

Hey, that flower...was it with a big green "branch"? Because i think....:wub2: you know XD

there was a horn type thing with it aswell ...im beggining to think the entire band are collectomaniacs :roftl: they just pick up gifts they are given and stick them to their instruments what with my pink flower that has ended up on the steel drum, the necklace of pink flowers on martins gear and Luke's soft toys now :naughty: :naughty:

i think its great that they do that - would have liked Mika to have worn the shirt of audes though :cool:

The cat thingy & that flower were gifts i bought for Luke (the tiger) & Cherisse (the flower). I feeel so haapppy!!!! :groupwave:

Luke put the soft puppy in all the gigs since Ibiza (yeah, only 10 days...he didn´t on GMA)

I´m so happy, really

Thanks for the info, Bexx!

...only just got home from an awesome Reggae Festival near my hometown and caught up on this thread,... just one thing: thank you BexxY and RAK for your amazing job and for your reports and pics and videos (I'll watch them tomorrow...)

and :boxed: what is this supposed to mean?

i just feel like i want to apologise to you all

i am truely sorry

i really wish i could have given it to Mika personally

But under the circumstances im afraid its all we could do :boxed:

i apologise to you all ...now i will go and hang my head in shame :boxed:

I truly hope this was ironic :sneaky2:

I've just finished reading all the posts (it took me more than an hour to do so!) and i have many things to say:

1) I'm really proud of you, Bexxy! I'm happy you are amongst MFCers! What you did at the concert was GREAT. I doesn't matter you didn't meet Mika; at least you managed to deliver the presents. That's much more than I had hopped for. I really thought our gifts would be lost and that there was no way we could reach Mika on time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for proving me wrong. And thanks to the Penguin! Thanks for your effort.

2) You not only managed to deliver the presents, Bexxy, you actually RECORDED the show and are taking pains to put it on YouTube for us MFCers to watch! Thanks for that too! You are priceless.

3) I'm sure Mika got the gift. Ladyflower and Pinguin :naughty: made it a point to tell the security guys this project took a long time of preparation. I don't think they have the heart to get rid of our present!

4) I LOVE THE PHOTOS! It seems you had a lot of fun and the show was amazing. I wish I had been there... But my time will come! (or so I hope). In any case, thanks guys for being my bridge to Mika! A BIG, BIG, THANK YOU from my little self. *Hugs Bexxy and her faithful Pinguin*

2007_0818vfestival20070084.jpg

Mika kept getting tangled up in the Big girl inflatable and knocked it over a few times :naughty:

2007_0818vfestival20070031.jpg

some pictures i have are just really random ...and there was a guy videing it all on the stadium and his head kept getting in the way :thumbdown:

wow...... erm... i was thinking i wasnt that into mika atm....

til now

I just want to add how dead proud I was of Bexxy today.

When I met her in the morning, she seemed a little resigned to the fact that she wasn't going to manage to get the projects to Mika, but after we talked for a while, she started to get more positive and by the time we started doing the rounds of security people, she was determined to get them to him. I can't say that I did much,just be there for her, to back her up if she needed it.

When it came time for the show, I employed a little tactic I've picked up from going to a few festivals to get us to the front, which hasn't failed me yet, so that's how we manged to get so close.

thank you bexxy and rak1 for having been a brick at the festival...

the piccies are superb and the video on youtube is fabby, it was a great idea to burst into * happy birthday * wnich i'm sure mika appreciated....

i think you should be proud of yourself that the cards got to the right place, it really does not matter that you could not give them to him personally..at least you now know that he got them ...

i think mika would have enjoyed the festival but that he was also looking forward to a quiet private evening away from it all.....

well done again and thank you to both of you for doing such a marvellous job !!!!