Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

Before I hit the hay, I want to thank everybody for their support on this, I know it's gonna mean a hell of a lot to Bexxy and she deserves it, for all the work she's put in, not only at the festival but getting the pics and vids up since she got home. HUGE hugs for Bexxy.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I hit the hay, I want to thank everybody for their support on this, I know it's gonna mean a hell of a lot to Bexxy and she deserves it, for all the work she's put in, not only at the festival but getting the pics and vids up since she got home. HUGE hugs for Bexxy.

I just wanted to echo:

"HUGE hugs for Bexxy"

Just finished watching the vids she put up... thank you!

And thanks too for RAK's moral support -- where would we stateside

MFC'ers be without the dedication of people like you???!!! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

HUGE hugs to both of you, RAK and Bexx - you've both gone above and beyond the call of duty...:flowers2::huglove:

Wow, I just finished watching the videos....they are so wonderful! I love the pics and the reports are great too! I am constantly amazed at how wonderful MFCers are to go through so much trouble to share all of this with the rest of us. Thank you, you are wonderful!!!!:wub2:

a huge hug and thank you girls for all your hard work and determination. i'm pretty sure that mika enjoyed every single gift you made for him the song and the books and the shirt. everything. we 'll get soon a feedback. it's impossible not to get one from mika. again, you are the best. have a good night and sleep well dreaming at mika cause you deserve it.

wow Bexxy and RAK1!

thank you for pics and vids! and passing the present of crse :)

you are heroes!

and a Happy B-day during Big Girl:wub2:

...even the band joined for a while :thumb_yello: ..and it is soooo amazing how the crowd followed your singing!

a huge hug and thank you girls for all your hard work and determination. i'm pretty sure that mika enjoyed every single gift you made for him the song and the books and the shirt. everything. we 'll get soon a feedback. it's impossible not to get one from mika. again, you are the best. have a good night and sleep well dreaming at mika cause you deserve it.

god i hope so. i sent mika a message last night asking him about the gifts...i know i wont get a personal response but hopefully he'll mention it somewhere. i dont want all our hardwork to go un-noticed.

Im just awake ...i was feeling a bit negative yesterday about the whole ordeal but after a good nights sleep in a nice soft bed im feeling a whole lot better other than every single joint in my body is stiff and aches but it was all worth it :biggrin2:

Thankyou everyone for your lovely supportive comments - i have messaged all the band members to see if mika recieved the gifts they surely would know but i dont think i will get any response till next week as they have Chelmsford today.

Perhaps if Jemmalee got in she could ask them personally.

oh and Thankyou to Rak1 - i dont think i could have done it without you ...it was just looking at the amount of people around the place if i was alone i would have hid in a hedge and cryed all day :biggrin2:

oh and Thankyou to Rak1 - i dont think i could have done it without you ...it was just looking at the amount of people around the place if i was alone i would have hid in a hedge and cryed all day :biggrin2:

They said 70,000 Bexx! :blink:

Hello, just woken up with a lovely thumping headache, wouldn't mind but I didn't even have any alcohol yesterday,lol. Maybe it was something to do with the Mark Ronson set.

Yes Bexxy, I know how you feel with all muscles aching, it's agony just getting out of bed this morning.

I was just happy to help yesterday, didn't think it was fair that you should have to do that alone, really lucky to be able to get a ticket so late.

Just off to get a paracetamol for my poor head. Back soon.

Hello, just woken up with a lovely thumping headache, wouldn't mind but I didn't even have any alcohol yesterday,lol. Maybe it was something to do with the Mark Ronson set.

Yes Bexxy, I know how you feel with all muscles aching, it's agony just getting out of bed this morning.

I was just happy to help yesterday, didn't think it was fair that you should have to do that alone, really lucky to be able to get a ticket so late.

Just off to get a paracetamol for my poor head. Back soon.

hahaha yes but atleast you only had to do the 3 mile hike back to my car from the camp site once....i did it a total of about 6 times over the past few days ...all i did at v festival was walk, carry thing, walk some more , and carry some more :roftl: :roftl:

Next year lets just get a campervan eh much better idea :naughty:

Amen to the campervan idea.

I'm in awe of the amount of walking you did over the weekend, especially with all the project stuff, I probably would have given up after the first mile. It was one hell of a walk to your car. I had it easy compared to what you had to do.

it was funny though...there were people who looked like athletes while i was doing the walk to the campsite and even they were complaining about how far it was to walk...i was just thinking to myself if they cant do it then what am i going to do :shocked:

But then again these people were carrying 24can boxes of beer on their heads :roftl:

it was funny though...there were people who looked like athletes while i was doing the walk to the campsite and even they were complaining about how far it was to walk...i was just thinking to myself if they cant do it then what am i going to do :shocked:

But then again these people were carrying 24can boxes of beer on their heads :roftl:

:roftl: wow, not even the athletes. :roftl: My imagination is running wild with images of how long this walk coul have been. I'm feeling very empathic.

I'm totally confused, so Mika is playing the Chelmsford V today and on highlights tonight??:boxed: (I go away from mfc for a few days and I lose all concept of events in Mikaland:naughty: )

Wish I hadn't propped my eyelids open till 1.30am this morning watching yesterdays highlights (in vain!).