Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had confirmation from Luke + Cherisse Mika did recieve the Fan club gifts!!!!!

everyone can now Celebrate :groupwave:

YAY! Great news.

High five to you Bexxy, we did it.

I have just had confirmation from Luke + Cherisse Mika did recieve the Fan club gifts!!!!!

everyone can now Celebrate :groupwave:

YAY!!!!:punk: he will now have few days off and hopefuly time to read and listen and wear it all! lol

Hurrah! Thanks so much BeXXy! You did it!

And... you know what strikes me as funny in how the present was delivered? After avoca was unable to give it to him, a lot of people were saying how it should have been avoca and not anybody else, and it wasn't fair and all that... well, avoca didn't get to give him the gift, but "no one else" did it in her stead either... it was a security guard. :naughty:

--Jack

Hurrah! Thanks so much BeXXy! You did it!

And... you know what strikes me as funny in how the present was delivered? After avoca was unable to give it to him, a lot of people were saying how it should have been avoca and not anybody else, and it wasn't fair and all that... well, avoca didn't get to give him the gift, but "no one else" did it in her stead either... it was a security guard. :naughty:

--Jack

And the way it has panned out is fine with me because i have always said from the start it should have been Avoca who got to give it to Mika :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Its such a huge project im sure someone will be able to ask him about it in October and he will still remember :biggrin2:

Just consider the whole project for now a selfless act on our behalf and be happy in the concept Mika has it in his hands and is reading it

Now im off to do something drastic :naughty:

And the way it has panned out is fine with me because i have always said from the start it should have been Avoca who got to give it to Mika :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Its such a huge project im sure someone will be able to ask him about it in October and he will still remember :biggrin2:

Just consider the whole project for now a selfless act on our behalf and be happy in the concept Mika has it in his hands and is reading it

Now im off to do something drastic :naughty:

im pretty sure mika will be :shocked: when he see everything inside...everyone did such a wonderfull job! with the cards and everything!

it looked amazing!

so perhaps we dont need to see Mika's reaction perhaps we already know :biggrin2:

Just a little thankyou would be nice :naughty:

yep i really hope mika send a messege to someone to let us know what he thought of it... im pretty sure he will....usually he is good about these things right? :bleh:

yep i really hope mika send a messege to someone to let us know what he thought of it... im pretty sure he will....usually he is good about these things right? :bleh:

well i hope he does but you never can tell with Mika he is too unpredictable :naughty:

so perhaps we dont need to see Mika's reaction perhaps we already know :biggrin2:

Just a little thankyou would be nice :naughty:

yeah wouldnt it! JUlie and I worked really hard on the relax project...not to mention avoca and aude on the book and shirt, and whoever did the birthday messages. i know he'll appreaciate it, but to hear from him how much he appreciates it would be nicer....it will finally put the project to rest for me, personally.

I haven't been here for three days and all this uncertainty I had almost killed me! :shocked:

Yeee, he got the presents! Thank you to Bexxy and RAK1 for all the hard work you did to make sure that Mika gets his presents. :thumb_yello: And thanks for the pics and videos too Bexxy. And how nice it was from Luke and Cherisse to let us know Mika got the package! And let's not forget the nice security man... :biggrin2: I'm sure Mika will give us a sign sooner or later and say how much he appreciates this! :punk:

Thank you Mirtilla for letting me know that the birthday present I had let my dad throw on stage the day before (Lowlands festival) was dangling from Luke's keyboard! I don't know if any of you have seen it, but there was a little panda in a yellow shirt that said 'happy birthday Mika!'. That was mine. :biggrin2:

It's great to hear that all the other presents have arrived safely as well!

little bits of information are coming to me .......i remember when he sang love today he sang "LOVE LOVE YOU LOVE LOVE YOU" and pointing into the audience

Maybe that was a subtitle sign that he had got the gifts :roftl: or maybe im reading too much into it :roftl:

second option is more likey :naughty: