Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you see what i mean ok thats not the picture i wanted to upload...but if you were interested that was where the gifts and stuff got handed in :roftl:

This is the picture i MEANT to post ....

2007_0818vfestival20070040.jpg

no i mean reduce the quality of something its only 4 mins long but it says the file is too big :boxed:

load it into windows movie maker (import, then drag&drop on the timeline) and save it for computer optimized quality, that's how i always do it.

awesome reports girls!

can't wait 4 more pics and vids!!!

ahh he's wearing that tee :wub2: :wub2:

the shades looks like the pink one to the one he wore in Ibiza! lol i can picture him having a collection of all the different colours :roftl:

Great reports girls!!! I'm glad you finally got the book to him after all that hard work!!!! Glad you had fun as well!!!!!!

I wonder if we'll ever get any hints of him getting it!

well we may never know :boxed:

its the harsh truth ...unless someone asks him ...but i doubt any one will get teh opportunity now for a while :boxed:

Mika give us a sign :bleh:

well we may never know :boxed:

its the harsh truth ...unless someone asks him ...but i doubt any one will get teh opportunity now for a while :boxed:

Mika give us a sign :bleh:

Yeah that is true...they could've just said they would just to say it. I'm not going to lie I was a bit gutted when I heard you didn't get to meet him. But if anything I guess we'll find out in month

Call me crazy, but I'm kinda hoping our main man has some manners and not only acknowledges receipt of said gifts, but a little thank you might be nice as well........

Just a random thought here.....

CRAZY!!! Lol just kidding...he may or he may not...we'll just have to wait and see

Yeah that is true...they could've just said they would just to say it. I'm not going to lie I was a bit gutted when I heard you didn't get to meet him. But if anything I guess we'll find out in month

Well im not as gutted as i thought i would be to be fair....if anything i am upset for Avoca + aude + Julie + caz and all the hard work they put into it ...it would have been nice to get a reaction especially for them.

Im really not that bothered i didnt get to meet mika as i was saying to rose i looked like s*** anyway :roftl: :roftl:

And the performance was just superb and it gets a big :thumb_yello: from me

:wink2:

Ask me if you can't figure out how to use it or anything.

Can't wait to see the vid!

im working on it now...hopefully it will sort out the audio difficulties i have aswell :boxed:

CRAZY!!! Lol just kidding...he may or he may not...we'll just have to wait and see

You are so right! I am crazy! LOL! :naughty: Seriously, though, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't acknowldege it or thank us. He just seems too classy for such boorish behavior. (Oh,oh! I could get killed for such a comment!) Jeez, nobody take this personal, pleez!

i just feel like i want to apologise to you all

i am truely sorry

i really wish i could have given it to Mika personally

But under the circumstances im afraid its all we could do :boxed:

i apologise to you all ...now i will go and hang my head in shame :boxed:

i am truely sorry

Bexxy! Don't apologize! You did FABULOUSLY!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I am so happy that

you got the packages delivered and I have faith that they will reach

him. NO ONE should blame you -- you did all that you could to get

the stuff to him, and I for one am very very grateful to you!

Please PLEASE don't feel badly -- I think you ROCK! :wub2:

And thank you for the report and photos too! You are a truly dedicated

person... and your reading public is appreciative!

*smoooooch*

dcdeb

i am truely sorry

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT!!!!

Nothing you did or said is your fault!!!!

What else could you have done? You were placed in a really difficult situation and you made the best possible outcome that you could. There is NOTHING you should be concerning yourself with. The packages will get to Mika - not to worry! The only thing you might be feeling down about is that you couldn't hand it to him personally and meet him. Well, that wasn't possible - and you will get to meet him some other time instead. Rather than beating yourself up (which accomplishes nothing) for something you really didn't screw up at all (the situation had virtually no options and the one you chose was probably the most acceptable) - remember his performance - the fun of that - the crowd singing "Happy Birthday"....!!!! How many people can say they watched Mika perform on his birthday???? Hey BexxY, today you were MFC's ambassador of Good Will - you represented us when you delivered Mika's gifts - we're proud of you - and don't you forget it!!!

i am truely sorry

dont worry! im sure everyone are happy its finally in the hands of mika!

im sure he got it....! :thumb_yello:

sorry to be a pain guys!!! but ive only just come back from work and i have to go to bed like, now, because i have work in the morning and i dont have time to read the entire thread!

-any updates on the projects???

Well im not as gutted as i thought i would be to be fair....if anything i am upset for Avoca + aude + Julie + caz and all the hard work they put into it ...it would have been nice to get a reaction especially for them.

Im really not that bothered i didnt get to meet mika as i was saying to rose i looked like s*** anyway :roftl: :roftl:

And the performance was just superb and it gets a big :thumb_yello: from me

awww dont be sad bexxy. you tried your very hardest and i expected nothing more from you! thankyou so much delivering them! after all, you didnt have to do that at all, but you did, and that itself is amazing!