Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

Wow finally just got home too much walking involved at v festival im totally utterly almost dead :shocked:

But briefly....no we didnt meet mika he literally must have ran out from the stage and had his mini bus waiting for him at the back of the stage - security were really lovely though and sweet to us and i believe the guy fully when he said he would make sure the gifts got to the dressing room.

Mikey kept on looking over towards us though and smiling :biggrin2:

It was a super fantastic concert!!!

i have loads of pictures PLUS video of Big girl and when we sang happy Birthday to him and the rest of the crowd joined in - that was brilliant

then Mika attacked Luke

a full report will follow later tonight or tomorow morning :thumb_yello:

aww wow bexxy sounds like you hadda great day ! cant wait for the report and the pics and video ... thanks ! x

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow finally just got home too much walking involved at v festival im totally utterly almost dead :shocked:

But briefly....no we didnt meet mika he literally must have ran out from the stage and had his mini bus waiting for him at the back of the stage - security were really lovely though and sweet to us and i believe the guy fully when he said he would make sure the gifts got to the dressing room.

i have loads of pictures PLUS video of Big girl and when we sang happy Birthday to him and the rest of the crowd joined in - that was brilliant

then Mika attacked Luke

Fantastic Bexxy!!!

Well done on getting the birthday project to him.

I'm so happy for you,

MM

x

then Mika attacked Luke

:woot_jump:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm glad you had a fantastic time!!:thumb_yello::yay:

EDIT: Mikey's such a sweetheart:wub2:

then Mika attacked Luke

Oohh, It's great that you had such a great time!!:biggrin2: And the present is delivered at last - hip hip horray Bexxy:thumb_yello: Haha, Mika attacked Luke? Can't wait to see!:roftl:

An improvement on the last time then Bexx? :wink2:

Mind you, anything would be, Mika wise. :sneaky2:

a much better improvement he actually turned up ...i was still having big doubts about it until they started to bring their gear out on stage LOL

Oh gawd but if you thought the big chill toilets were bad you aint seen nothing yet .....its sooo hard to go to the loo when the loo paper is over flowing from them with a lump of poo like a cherry on top i could have been sick :boxed:

a much better improvement he actually turned up ...i was still having big doubts about it until they started to bring their gear out on stage LOL

Oh gawd but if you thought the big chill toilets were bad you aint seen nothing yet .....its sooo hard to go to the loo when the loo paper is over flowing from them with a lump of poo like a cherry on top i could have been sick :boxed:

ewwwww ... :roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lovely! The joys of festivals! Looks like you shipped out on time though, the weather is set to be very rainy!

the same thing i wanted to say:naughty:

Bexx what about the penguin?LOL:wink2:

i dropped the penguin off at the entrance to the east car park and made sure she was on her way safely before driving off....it was raining pretty much alll day today ...in a way im glad i didnt get to meet mika afterwards as i looked a complete mess:roftl:

Did someone say 'cherry'!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: x

LOL! Poor Bexx - it's so horrid innit when you see nasty bogs.

Ugh! Trying to type and my Border Collie is being a nightmare and slobbering all over me! He always wants to play soddin' ball! Ugh! Too active when i feel ****ty! Bless him, i know he wants his mommy back.

Can't wait to see your footage Bexx and Rak1. :thumb_yello:

someone may have to advise me with the video i have taken...they definately have sound to them but when i play them in windows media player there is no volume...but the bar indicates there is o_0

Fantastic Bexxy!!!

Well done on getting the birthday project to him.

I'm so happy for you,

MM

x

Yes, Bexxy! Brilliant work, and glad you had a good time as well!

Can't wait to hear/see more! :)

dcdeb

I'm glad Bexxy got home ok, I'm only just at the services at Birmingham having a cuppa and resting my poor feet before I carry on home.

The concert was brilliant, and Mika managed to do the drum jump during Love Today without falling on Cherisse this time, and made a point of having a dig at a certain paper about it. Me and Bexxy got it,but I think it went over everyone elses head. I had to be a bit restrained during LT cause I didn't want to get in Bexxys way while she was taking photos, but she told me later that I wouldn't have got in the way as the camera was high enough to take the shots.

It was great that we sang Happy Birthday to him, 'cause when we finished he came to the front of the stage and took a bow. That's when Martin, Luke and Mikey started playing it again, and Mika attacked Luke with something, it was quite funny, as they were all laughing about it.

They all seemed in good spirits all the way through, Mika even started by saying the weather wouldn't get him down, 'cause it was his birthday. They didn't do Lollipop though, it ended with Grace Kelly, and when all the animals came on, a little girl came on with a bee outfit on, and went straight to Martin, who picked her up and carried her over to Mika, who held her up over his head and then walked her off.

It was brilliant and I guess Mika had to dash off quickly as he'd already gone when we managed to get through the crowd, (I don't blame him, if it were my birthday I'd have been out of there too) so me and Bexxy decided to call it a day and go home (I've been up since around 5 this morning so I'm a bit tired now).

So I'm just finishing my tea and heading home. Might be back later, see how I feel.

Euuuuuuuuw :roftl: :roftl:

yay Bexx and RAK!

glad u guys had fun!!!:punk:

hope we get some reaction from mika about the gifts!

cant wait to see pix and stuff! woohoo!

and dont remind me about festivals toilets... coachella was ICKY to! lol

im glad at night we slept in a motel! we were SPOILD lol