MIKA @ HMV Oxford Street

Yoppappop

There were these two annoying Italian people behind me who were PUSHING me from behind throughout the performance...then when Mika finished, they pushed ahead in front of me and my friend. THEN they left the second queue to join the end of the first queue because they could not wait an extra 10 minutes to meet Mika...and THEN when they got their autographs, they looked back at us in the second queue and gloated. I wanted to throw my CD at them.

i'm sorry for the people you met!:thumbdown: italians are not accustomed to respect the rules! :sneaky2: they always try to be slicker than other people! really sorry for my stupid countrymans (hope is the correct word! :bleh: )!

we're not all as the ones you met! :wink2:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, wasn't it?!?! Where were you? Did i see you? I was in green shirt and I have red hair (which kept giving me away) and I was standing almost at the front...

Were you in the first queue? I saw two people with red hair in that queue. I was in the next queue "stuck in the middle", pardon the pun. I was wearing a blue fleece,and green Tigger T shirt.

And Bexxy, the annoying woman pushed her way in front of me and kept getting in the way when I tried to get a picture. The wink was totally unexpected, I thought he would smile because he was smiling all night, but the wink, wooah!

You are welcome, it was totally worth it!!!!! This time at least I was a lot calmer and could speak properly and said hello from MFC and got my badge touched!!! Well, everybody knows where the budges are usually pinned :blush-anim-cl:... say no more, say no more....:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I have to say that when the security men told me that MIKA left the store, I went around the back and walked in a little corridor, there was another security.... he was sitting there all the time during the performance. Word for word, I got out of him that in fact MIKA is still in the building - he checked the cameras for me!

I thought - YEY!!! I'll wait for him outside - see I really wanted a proper picture with him!!! But then I thought if MIKA sees me ONE MORE TIME, he might get freaked out, so I better leave it until Shepherds Bush. But I think I had a really good chance there!

Hahahaha, we know where badges are usually pinned! Naughty you!! :naughty: lol

I think it's great that Mika was so nice to you! Goodness, he's such a lovely guyyyy!!!

Shepherds Bush is on May 14th, right? 19 days till your next encounter! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

I've uploaded my videos, I hope you like them. :biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4OVcF9qJw - My interpretation, Billy brown and Love today plus some chat from MIKA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1pDT0fzek - Grace Kelly

Was filming with mobile, sorry about the quality..... They are still PRICELESS for me!!!!:thumb_yello:

I am totally blown away by all these lovely stories ...you were all so luicky to have been there while I was stuck at school! What pictures, especially the one with Mika in the pink T-shirt! He looks so adorable!!!

Mika is just such a super individual to have a special word or a wink for everyone! What a guy, what an artist, what a role model to us all!

Oh we love you dearly, Mika!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Blackwildkitty is amazing!:biggrin2: (blimey i have used that word a lot tonight!)

Oh, thank you so much! Just wanted to do something nice, it's your birthday tomorrow after all. BTW, happy birthday!!!!!

I didn't get everything I wanted to.... I had some posters printed to get him to sign for me, you and Sou, but they didn't let me. It would be nice to have them.... But I'm just being greedy now, aren't I? :naughty:

I am totally blown away by all these lovely stories ...you were all so luicky to have been there while I was stuck at school! What pictures, especially the one with Mika in the pink T-shirt! He looks so adorable!!!

Mika is just such a super individual to have a special word or a wink for everyone! What a guy, what an artist, what a role model to us all!

Oh we love you dearly, Mika!!!:wub2: :wub2:

He really IS great!!! So nice and sweet and smiley and considerate..... He has some special aura, and when you are close to him it makes you feel all warm inside .... can't explain, you just need to feel it.....

He really IS great!!! So nice and sweet and smiley and considerate..... He has some special aura, and when you are close to him it makes you feel all warm inside .... can't explain, you just need to feel it.....

no need to explain that feeling ...I KNOW! it is a feeling you just don't get from others...a warm sensual pull...it is so magical....unique to Mika alone!!!!!!!!!!1

He was also wearing a lego window as a necklace, lol.

Oh I love that, Mika is a man of details! Turning simple things into something remarkable! :thumb_yello:

I didn't have the time to watch the videos and pics yet, but I will do that now.

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Thank you all for your stories, photo's and video's. I have seen them all.

And SPECIAL THANKS to Rak for giving Mika my cards. There were cards for each band member. All the cards have my email address on the back. Lets see if any of them let me know what they thought.

Nel

Thank you all for your stories, photo's and video's. I have seen them all.

And SPECIAL THANKS to Rak for giving Mika my cards. There were cards for each band member. All the cards have my email address on the back. Lets see if any of them let me know what they thought.

Nel

great :thumb_yello:

where do you live exactly ? it must be very very far from england :blink:

imagine you were tall and you loved mika as much as you actually do. Would you be happy, after having spent 3 hours waiting, that people went at the front whereas you had to stay behind ?

look it's the same problem as with children. On the video, when the children are standing you are annoyed, well it's the same here.

I'm really tall and i always have to say sorry for being tall in cinemas or at concerts. Why don't short people feel sorry for being short then :blink: ?

don't get me wrong.. I'm not having a go at children or tall people!! :roftl: I could have asked the children to sit back down.. but I didn't think it was necessary.. I got my video and those lucky kids had a great time without some short woman having a go at them! :thumb_yello:

My previous comment was made in fun.. if we were all the same height it wouldnt be any fun! Tall, short, kids and grown ups.. its every fan for themselves... !!

At a gig, cinema or theatre, I've been lucky to get to the front with great views and been unfortunate to get stuck behind a tall person..

annoying? Yes.. but...... c'est la vie! ...I still wish I was a few inches taller though.. at least platform shoes are back in fashion :naughty:

There were these two annoying Italian people behind me who were PUSHING me from behind throughout the performance...then when Mika finished, they pushed ahead in front of me and my friend. THEN they left the second queue to join the end of the first queue because they could not wait an extra 10 minutes to meet Mika...and THEN when they got their autographs, they looked back at us in the second queue and gloated. I wanted to throw my CD at them.

I had some taller teenager that thought it was necessary to keep resting her left boob on my left shoulder.... :blink: she was behind me and thought it necessary to stick her arm out and hold on the the barrier!....she was waaaaay into my personal space...... there will always be someone that will annoy us!!! :bleh: I can't believe some of the conversations I was hearing.. never heard such rubbish...!!

I guess we all have a different idea of how one should behave at a concert :naughty: In Berlin the girls behind us were really angry because we were dancing, aparantly you are not allowed to move at all if you are in the front row :blink: But hey, if I wanted to just watch the show then I could get it on video :sneaky2: People could just step back a bit instead of pushing against the ones in front then there'd be space for us all :fisch:

:sneaky2: People could just step back a bit instead of pushing against the ones in front then there'd be space for us all :fisch:

Yep.. I hate all the pushing.. I never push!!! why would I want to press myself onto a stranger.. unless of course that stranger was hot :blush-anim-cl: or it was MIKA :mf_lustslow: