Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

But hamsters are soo teeny, veg I can deal with but...HAMSTERS!!!:shocked:SHOCK SHOCK ME!!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now when I'm thinking off it...:blink:

I do care about his sexuality....:shocked:

It doesn't matter to me if it is about boys, girls, veggies or even those poor hamsters...:roftl:

But I do care... as long as it makes him happy...:wub2:

Now when I'm thinking off it...:blink:

I do care about his sexuality....:shocked:

It doesn't matter to me if it is about boys, girls, veggies or even those poor hamsters...:roftl:

But I do care... as long as it makes him happy...:wub2:

Well said- veggies, vegans, whatever!

No, not words mix up sorry! I just mentioned vegans aswell. If you see what I mean.

eeeh.. no...:blink:

what's the difference or resamlance or... I don't know...??

I thought it was the same...:blush-anim-cl:

eeeh.. no...:blink:

what's the difference or resamlance or... I don't know...??

I thought it was the same...:blush-anim-cl:

I think vegans don't eat ANYTHING that has come from an animal at all not just meat, so no eggs or milk etc there's probs a lot more to it than that tho.

“I don’t think people will ever stop asking but it’s my life and I’ll live it the way that I want to. I don’t see why I should have to discuss everything. It doesn’t bother me but it confuses me because I wonder why they should care.â€

mika said in an interview that meimei88 posted...i think it's clear enough! :mf_rosetinted:

"I don’t think people will ever stop asking but it’s my life and I’ll live it the way that I want to. I don’t see why I should have to discuss everything. It doesn’t bother me but it confuses me because I wonder why they should care."

mika said in an interview that meimei88 posted...i think it's clear enough! :mf_rosetinted:

But I think people should stop asking him that. This is his private matter and if he says that he doesn't want to talk about it, I think everyone should respect that.

He makes a good point- it is his life and no one has a right to meddle in it, no matter how famous he is. Just because he's a public person that doesn't mean that he's supposed to tell everything and that he has to bare his life.

It's his music that matters, in first place he's an amazing song writer and singer with perfect voice.

Coz they prolly forgot to listen to his music WHICH IS THE BIT THAT COUNTS.

And the giggle. The giggle gotta count. gotta love love the giggle

Ohw yeah.. Mika's giggle is soooo cute!!!:wub2:

eeeh... not that I care...:blink: .... Well.. I do..:bleh:

We dont care :biggrin2:

<Freddie meets him tommorow> :thumb_yello:

You meet him tomorrow! You're lucky (although that I read it was not always the case but it's the past!). I hope I will receive soon my tickets for Werchter. I'm just afraid about the huge crowd I'm sure will be there.

I hope I can be as near as possible!!!

Have a nice tomorrow!!! :biggrin2: