• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Grand National!!

I dont like it when sometimes the horses get injured though...

You know what?! Im missing a wedding today so i can watch it, then im just going to the p*ss up tonight they got a live band on!!

i love the whole day!

you didn't really want to be at the wedding, eh?

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

doesn't really matter if he is gay or straight or anything in between - as long as he is happy. Or not?

But keep on writing whatever you want. It is good for my mussles - I keep a flat tummy from laughing and my smile is bigger than Mika's.

No way I'm joining, if he likes hamsters, then I'm gonna burn my CD.. Ew, hamsters are so aweful, they just think they own the world.. Bloody rodents...

Okay, count on me.. I'm never going to discuss about it anymore..

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

I'm in and your right no one should care who he does or doesn't sleep with that is his buisness not ours.:thumb_yello:

and wasn't it a glorious day today?

the birds singing, people sitting outside pubs, chatting and drinking , children out on their bikes and playing ,cricket fields gleaming with men in whites, putting bat to ball, music playing softly....

and wasn't it a glorious day today?

the birds singing, people sitting outside pubs, chatting and drinking , children out on their bikes and playing ,cricket fields gleaming with men in whites, putting bat to ball, music playing softly....

Steph Im so with you , Ive just got back from Durham , amazing day , sitting outside drinking wine , the summer is here!

Steph Im so with you , Ive just got back from Durham , amazing day , sitting outside drinking wine , the summer is here!

i've never been to Durham, but people say it's lovely

the furthest north i've ever been is the lake district and tha is unique for its great atmospheric walks