People are bound to want to talk about it, but somehow, i just dont think this is the place.

We all know that Mika reads the forums from time to time, so i just feel, if i were him, i wouldnt want to keep reading posts about it all the time...

There's a time and a place for everything, sometimes you just need to eastablish where that is...

So for me , one or two posts maybe ok , but they always end up as new threads asking

<stamps on ground with larger no talk banner>

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay then :naughty: i don't bite neither !! lol

it's true nicole is really popular on the forum ! it's because of her red trousers of course :wink2: !!

:roftl: red trousers:roftl:

*discovers that they don't love her, but her trousers*

I don't care who he sleeps with, just don't agree we can't discuss it, it's not the only topic that keeps coming up and it's not the only topic invading his privacy - it's something people are curious about and that's just the way it is, if we can't discuss whether he is gay then we shouldn't discuss things assuming he is straight either. Just my opinion, don't shoot me :mf_rosetinted:

I don't care who he sleeps with, just don't agree we can't discuss it, it's not the only topic that keeps coming up and it's not the only topic invading his privacy - it's something people are curious about and that's just the way it is, if we can't discuss whether he is gay then we shouldn't discuss things assuming he is straight either. Just my opinion, don't shoot me :mf_rosetinted:

i agree with you :thumb_yello: but i don't think they are going to shoot you for telling this !! thanks god people on this forum are open-minded !!! :blush-anim-cl:

So for me , one or two posts maybe ok , but they always end up as new threads asking

<stamps on ground with larger no talk banner>

same here its like why do people ask anyway?? do they think that we know this mystical secret????....or even care about it??...

it's like he wore this-is he gay, he said this-is he gay, he waved with his left hand-is he gay, he smiled-is he gay, he winked-is he gay, he breathed-is he gay.....

1.his sexuality doesnt affect his music

2.gay *or* straight, you will never get with him, get over it...

same here its like why do people ask anyway?? do they think that we know this mystical secret????....or even care about it??...

it's like he wore this-is he gay, he said this-is he gay, he waved with his left hand-is he gay, he smiled-is he gay, he winked-is he gay, he breathed-is he gay.....

Now number 2 is very very true!:thumb_yello:

I completely agreed with you. Mika has a great talent. I will always love him no matter what. Mika if you get a chance to read this, I just want to let you know that I support you 100%. I love your music. And of course, you are the cutest teddy bear ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the problem is that people discussing it seem to have an 'oh my god i'm gonna kill myself/be devistated if he's gay' mentality, where as the same isnt true if people are asking if he is straight, also, people dont start threads saying 'oh my god mika wore blue jeans, that must mean he's straight, oh my god is mika straight????'

oh come on, mika is SO gay !!! Even if he isn't gay, the way he moves on stage, the way he dresses, all that is so gayish !! ( sorry if the word doesn't exist :blink: )

even is songs are, i think, gay. And i think the song by katy perry ( you're so gay) suits him perfectly.

I like him this way. :blush-anim-cl: Mika wouldn't be mika if he changed this part of him !

oh come on, mika is SO gay !!! Even if he isn't gay, the way he moves on stage, the way he dresses, all that is so gayish !! ( sorry if the word doesn't exist :blink: )

even is songs are, i think, gay. And i think the song by katy perry ( you're so gay) suits him perfectly.

I like him this way. :blush-anim-cl: Mika wouldn't be mika if he changed this part of him !

The thread NOT to discuss if hes gay please:thumb_yello:

Please, please... count me in!!! :woot_jump:

I don't care about Mika's sexuality...

I don't care everyone's sexuality actually...

It's just not my buisines...:blink:

But I love Mika's music!!! :wub2:

i think the problem is that people discussing it seem to have an 'oh my god i'm gonna kill myself/be devistated if he's gay' mentality, where as the same isnt true if people are asking if he is straight, also, people dont start threads saying 'oh my god mika wore blue jeans, that must mean he's straight, oh my god is mika straight????'

I nearly did start one of those, but I was afraid people wouldn't get it :fisch:

I agree but I still disagree...euhm :blink: I have to moderate myself a lot on this forum, as I have come in from a place where we throw the word gay around as a compliment and it's really strange to me that it can't just be discussed as a natural thing, instead of this either/or thing where it's either OMFG is he gay or OMG don't accuse him of being gay :blush-anim-cl: I agree that these threads are maybe a bit too much, but I think totally banning all discussion of this subject also sometimes comes across as if it was something weird and unnatural to be gay and I just don't like that :blink: The guy does a lot of things that are often done by gay people, his music and everything he does has a lot of gay appeal, why the hell is it wrong to say it's gay? I absolutely love stereotypical gay things, why can't I say that out loud?

I nearly did start one of those, but I was afraid people wouldn't get it :fisch:

I agree but I still disagree...euhm :blink: I have to moderate myself a lot on this forum, as I have come in from a place where we throw the word gay around as a compliment and it's really strange to me that it can't just be discussed as a natural thing, instead of this either/or thing where it's either OMFG is he gay or OMG don't accuse him of being gay :blush-anim-cl: I agree that these threads are maybe a bit too much, but I think totally banning all discussion of this subject also sometimes comes across as if it was something weird and unnatural to be gay and I just don't like that :blink: The guy does a lot of things that are often done by gay people, his music and everything he does has a lot of gay appeal, why the hell is it wrong to say it's gay? I absolutely love stereotypical gay things, why can't I say that out loud?

* applaudes *

exactly ... * hides from freddie, ends the vodka bottle and shouts *

MIKA IS SO GAY !!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

* applaudes *

exactly ... * hides from freddie, ends the vodka bottle and shouts *

MIKA IS SO GAY !!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

He is :wub2: :wub2:

And no we don't care who he sleeps with, we care how he moves and grooves baby :yay: