• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great poll idea :thumb_yello:

The band is not the same really wow! I never knew , what was different?

His sexuality should not be discussed at all , lets wipe it all outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <says in a power hungry darth vader voice>

hey freddie well said, :thumb_yello:

now where were we...music ...yes, do you like greenday? i love listening to them... actually i just heard white stripes on the radio....

Since i am a new member i would like to write that i really don't care about Mika's sexuality, it is his personal buisness. All i care is about his wonderful music and lovely voice :punk:.

good, well done Mici, we need more like you!

you can say wonderful voice as well. esp. afte last night * I am blown away*

and yes, again, WHO CARES!???? it's HIS businness!

TO MIKA: we LOVE ya, HONEY, you whole, however you are. *hugs, super tight*

To be honest, people...

It's nice of you all to say that you love Mika (I do too!!!:mf_lustslow: )

But I don't think that he'll read this thread...

When he sees it, he'll probably think: O no...not again...:shocked:

Well, I think Mika cares!! :shocked:

And that's enough for me!! :wink2:

no, dear, you got me wrong ;) i wasn't being fangirlish here, sorry if it sounded so. i am still hype about last night. and it just sorted out a little over-enthusiastic. I meant "we love you for who you are. and you're so good as you are ". it was not like "I wanna marry ya" and stuff like this :) I am just happy and excited about last night concert and meeting so it sounded a little hysterical :wink2:

no, dear, you got me wrong ;) i wasn't being fangirlish here, sorry if it sounded so. i am still hype about last night. and it just sorted out a little over-enthusiastic. I meant "we love you for who you are. and you're so good as you are ". it was not like "I wanna marry ya" and stuff like this :) I am just happy and excited about last night concert and meeting so it sounded a little hysterical :wink2:

I answerd Mici's post...:blink:

You can be as happy and excited as you want!:thumb_yello:

freddie started this thread cause he was fed up and indeed we all are, with all this nosense about prying into mika's private life and into his sexuality , he feels (like we all do) that mika has a right to preserve his privacy...

so please here at least chat about anything you want but leave that part alone, okay?

I answerd Mici's post...:blink:

You can be as happy and excited as you want!:thumb_yello:

one big series of misunderstanding then ;) good it's solved.

yeah, no way to stop my excitement, you see, not today ;)

as for mic, I can just say she's a good friend of mine, and we tend sometimes to kind be silly billies, but she was more being playful with me than fangirlish. not the type ;)

one big series of misunderstanding then ;) good it's solved.

as for mic, I can just say she's a good friend of mine, and we tend sometimes to kind be silly billies, but she was more being playful with me than fangirlish. not the type ;)

Yeah it was a little misunderstanding, plus i was answering someone elses post so it caused this silly chain reaction of misunderstanding. sorry for that :blush-anim-cl: .

My friends cat bit the Gerbil's tail off....twice.... poor thing!!

Freddie!! Looking forward to the race?? I got Monkerhostin in the sweepstake, he's up there so it should be good!! :thumb_yello:

Although i had a dream about a grey horse winning the race... with my mum and grandma being psychic....you never know.....! :naughty:

Double whammy weekend for me too!! Get to see the Boys In Bahrain aswell (formula one....) COME ON LEWIS!!!

*Is glad to see were not on the whole 'subject' again* :D