Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Fantastic result ladies!

Lucky you getting to see him going in AND out!

Makes me even more fed up that although we waited hours in the cold, he just ran away from us without us even realising it was him. :(

Good job we didn't have a home made pressie for him or it would have been effort wasted. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you know what? I don't even want to meet him now.

why? :( :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG !!!

saw the pics - its fantastic!

You guys did such an amazing job!!!!

And they fit so well!!!!

How did you got the measurements so correct???

They took the measurements personally. :roftl:

No, a little birdie (named Martin) told them. :biggrin2:

why? :( :(

It just p1sses me off that everyone else meets him. I wouldn't care but at the time, I only really waited because Yop and Kata wanted to, and I was off work the next day, but now reading how 'fabulous' a time everyone else has at the stage door, I feel fed up. I feel fed up for Yop too, because this happened to her in Paris as well.

Now, I'm not bothered to see him except on stage. His music is great though. I'll survive. :mf_rosetinted:

It just p1sses me off that everyone else meets him. I wouldn't care but at the time, I only really waited because Yop and Kata wanted to, and I was off work the next day, but now reading how 'fabulous' a time everyone else has at the stage door, I feel fed up. I feel fed up for Yop too, because this happened to her in Paris as well.

Now, I'm not bothered to see him except on stage. His music is great though. I'll survive. :mf_rosetinted:

Bab, I can totally understand how you feel. I just had to quickly write this, don't know if you'll see it, but it's so hit and miss whether you see him or not. The security guys were heavy, and the only reason me and leigh got our photo taken (think it was just about the last one) was cos I turned to mika and asked if we could as we had made the trousers. It's hard to know where and when he's going to be there, and I can totally understand how gutted you are that you didn't see him, especially if it's a case of him leaving quickly.

Don't give up on mika! We were just lucky this time. Maybe won't be next...

Bab, I can totally understand how you feel. I just had to quickly write this, don't know if you'll see it, but it's so hit and miss whether you see him or not. The security guys were heavy, and the only reason me and leigh got our photo taken (think it was just about the last one) was cos I turned to mika and asked if we could as we had made the trousers. It's hard to know where and when he's going to be there, and I can totally understand how gutted you are that you didn't see him, especially if it's a case of him leaving quickly.

Don't give up on mika! We were just lucky this time. Maybe won't be next...

Lol, thanks GITB, I don't want to take away anything from your experience, just ignore me. :wink2:

I'm going to take the Yoppappop attitude and stick with the music in future!

aww well i would b disapointed to :(

its like summer and i hoped to meet the band at coachella and saw no one...

was disapointing...

well i hope u do get to say hi to him one day :(

girls, you are my heroes!

i've been reading all this in such a happy mood, and now a silly smile will be on my face all day long! i've just annoyed a friend of mine telling her all the story...i cannot work this morning...i'm here at my office pc just scrolling threads...

thanks for giving us such emotions.... you prepared everything with care and you deserved this meeting...you worked so hard! i understand babs, kata and yop, i'll be disappointed too (very!!!!) but today is a joyful day for all fans!!!

now i can say that i know some celebs...you!!!

omg, I've just read that HE WORE THE TREWS!!!! couldn't get on here last night it was killing me wondering...even dreamt about it...what great news this morning!!!

So chuffed for you lot.

Right I will read through the thread and have a look at the pics

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wub2:

i wrote from here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3124&page=178 girlintheblue did you read back what i wrote mika wore the trousers coming out the barrowlands ! i also forgot to say i had to be pushy to get mikas autograph the security guards were pure fannys ! the french girls loved the gig but they never got to speak to mika i did tell them to push in but the didnt !

OMG I just read that he wore them! :roftl: :roftl: That is sooooooooooo cool! :biggrin2: Last night i was thinking about all the time, and it's such a great news! I loooove the pics and everything, i'm so happy for you all! :biggrin2:

I would also like to mention at this point...

thank you to the girls for updating Wendi constantly.. and thank you to Wendi for keep us all updated throughout the night. Much appreciated!!

You are welcome - it was a great feeling to be part of it - and Kath even phoned me at one point, and I could hear Mika singing live!!! A truly unforgettable night!!!! :wub2:

Hi Wendi, you don't know me but I'm girlintheblue's friend and I got you your autograph for you last night, didn't realize you were an i rather than a y so I do apologise! What a fantastic job you all did! I felt slightly fraudulent hanging out with the others! Hope you enjoy all the photos!:biggrin2:

You are welcome - it was a great feeling to be part of it - and Kath even phoned me at one point, and I could hear Mika singing live!!! A truly unforgettable night!!!! :wub2:

How exciting!!! Even though you couldn't be there, I am so glad they helped make you a part of that wonderful night. They are some seriously amazing women. YOU ALL ARE!!